The odd QB situation at Alabama.

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
Tua came through for the Crimson Tide in a big way. I believe he is the future QB for Alabama.

What makes the situation odd is that, if Tua does start next season, Alabama will have a backup QB that went 25-2, led the team to 2 National Championship games, holds the single season rushing record for a QB at Alabama, passed for 4861 yards in his freshman and sophomore seasons, holds the record for most touchdowns in a single season at Alabama, and was the 2016 SEC Offensive player of the Year.

How many schools would love to have that problem?

I was hearing the suggestion that Hurts should transfer to Texas. Guess they need a Q/B. But, IMO that is NUTS. Tua did most definitely come through, but he played only the 2nd half, and Hurts is 25-2....well 26-2 as a starter. It would be insane to lose him.

Hurts needs to run out early and join the 49'ers. I hear they are in desperate need of a good QB.

Hurts needs to run out early and join the 49'ers. I hear they are in desperate need of a good QB.

umno.gif

Not any more, Jimmy G is the Man.
Who? I haven't watched or followed any NFL this year.
Holy crap, they got Jimmy Garrapolo from New England and went 5-0 with him.

He's the real deal, now they'll draft a running back and receiver for him. Plus they have $100M in salary cap room.

Forum List

Back