The Obama Economic Disaster Revealed in a Single Glance

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The evidence is undeniable. The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis put it into an easy to understand form.

obama-economy-single-glance.jpg

US National Debt when W takes office = $5 trillion
US National Debt when W leaves office = $10 trillion
US National Debt when O leaves office = $20 trillion

Now, can anyone tell me what we, the American people, got for the $15 trillion these two "lost..."

???????????????????????????????????????

Now, can anyone tell me what we, the American people, got for the $15 trillion these two "lost..."

A band aid until the next ouchie

21 million illegal aliens.

The evidence is undeniable. The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis put it into an easy to understand form.

Trump, Obama, and the Misleading Charts
So your source originated on facebook. The person in the link went through them all. Bottom line misleading and bullshit. I especially like the money printing. How pray tell is the president responsible for it?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Yes I know it's funny. Somebody who actually is capable of researching a source. It must be hilarious if you are just interested in rhetoric.

It looks like the Obama drones have no defense for their messiah's record.

Seems they all end at just the right time to depict that the lasting effects of the 2008 recession were Obama's fault. In reality......

US economy under Obama 2009-2017 | Economics Help

When Obama came to office in Jan 2009, the US economy was in a deep recession, with falling real GDP, high unemployment and rising levels of government borrowing.

As President, Obama oversaw a moderate fiscal expansion which helped to promote economic recovery and falling unemployment. Given the depth of the 2009 recession, some argue the recovery was relatively weak. But, compared to the Eurozone, the US economy performed relatively well, with unemployment falling to pre-recession levels. However, despite a prolonged economic recovery, the US recovery was unevenly distributed. Median wages barely rose, and this compares to a booming stock market and rising corporate profit levels.

Nobody can dispute the debt.

W and O were the two worst ever Presidents.

So sayeth the truth of the US Federal Balance Sheet.

W and O had a lot in common. Both were big big BIG GOVERNMENT big spenders. Both were hardened habitual liars. Neither did anything real or honorable prior to taking the Oval Office. And the US is now 4 times in debt what it was before them....

Only my cocksucking "husband" buried the US under more debt than you did, W....

Sincerely,

Michael Robinson

So your source originated on facebook. The person in the link went through them all. Bottom line misleading and bullshit. I especially like the money printing. How pray tell is the president responsible for it?
The source is the Federal Reserve bank of St Louis, shit for brains.

I know you Tramp hating retards believe facts are misleading. You turds keep claiming he gets the credit for the decline in unemployment, no matter how slow it was, so how does he not deserve credit for these statistics?

It looks like the Obama drones have no defense for their messiah's record.

Seems they all end at just the right time to depict that the lasting effects of the 2008 recession were Obama's fault. In reality......

US economy under Obama 2009-2017 | Economics Help

When Obama came to office in Jan 2009, the US economy was in a deep recession, with falling real GDP, high unemployment and rising levels of government borrowing.

As President, Obama oversaw a moderate fiscal expansion which helped to promote economic recovery and falling unemployment. Given the depth of the 2009 recession, some argue the recovery was relatively weak. But, compared to the Eurozone, the US economy performed relatively well, with unemployment falling to pre-recession levels. However, despite a prolonged economic recovery, the US recovery was unevenly distributed. Median wages barely rose, and this compares to a booming stock market and rising corporate profit levels.
A theory with no visible means of support. You engaged in the post hoc, ergo propter hoc fallacy. Yet you deny the very same logic with the data I posted.

Yes I know it's funny. Somebody who actually is capable of researching a source. It must be hilarious if you are just interested in rhetoric.
you did no such thing. why is there no link then? Did you just lie? are you a sad little fk that can't seem to get his own way today? need a tissue?

you did no such thing. why is there no link then? Did you just lie? are you a sad little fk that can't seem to get his own way today? need a tissue?
I linked. Go ahead read and see if you can see anything in the link that you disagree with.

Forum List

Back