the obama birth certificate media scandal...

Sad, racist and lonely...sums you up perfectly; doesn't it? he he he

remember racist jagoff alinsky, we wouldn't be in this situation if it were not for cementhead obots like you, and david axelrod. here's a clue... watch sweaty maghee...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfgfH1ro6vs]Press not allowed to follow Obama at secret Bilderberg meet - YouTube[/ame]

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugex....,cf.osb&fp=6542dbeff059396c&biw=1514&bih=670

Hillary & Obama In Secret Bilderberg Rendezvous

Keep going with your work and post it everywhere, not just here.:eusa_clap:

blow, you ain't nobody, jagoff i'll post where ever and when ever the fuck i feel like. you don't like it, hit the kill switch on your gateway.

Last edited:
Arguing with "birthers" is like fighting the Black Knight in "Monty Python and the Holy Grail."

thanks for proving your afraid of the truth and a loyal Obama dupe as well as not looking at the evidence in this thread.:clap2:

https://boudicabpi.wordpress.com/2012/03/21/11924/

ithis is the unthinkable in a first amendment society...
Bullshit-5.jpg

FUCK OFF, YOU SKID MARKED POS.:cuckoo:

Dawgshit everytime he gets frustrated because he is losing the debate,thats when he starts acting like a three year old posting big images like that swearing.:lol::lol::lol::D

i want a thread just on this., which i will add to in the coming days ahead... it will come to be that the media was warned not to talk about the obama birth certificate. in fact i will go on to say that they media was directed to proactively sell the idea that no issue ever existed.
performances by sheppard smith, gregg jarrett, oreilly, hannity by cancelling jerry corsi hours before the interview, esquire magazine, anderson cooper, lawrence odonald, the rachal maddov lady.... and on and on. post scandal, i will make a video showing all of them (overacters) way over the top. robert gibbs, never answering questions about it. chuck todd and liberal drowning out les kinsolving when he rarely got a chance... the lies... and on and on and on....

this story is breaking open slower than i had hoped, but people are getting it now, and they are going to be pissed, which is how i've felt about the cover up from the begiining...

this is the unthinkable in a first amendment society...

It's unthinkable in any free society, or any society that aspires to be free. That's why this is a major, major story all over the world... with the apparent exception of the USA.

From the BBC:
Joe Arpaio: Barack Obama birth proof 'may be forged'

From Hong Kong:
Obama accused of forged birth certificate

From Holland:
Obama's birth certificate falsified with certainty ..!

And from France:
NEWS: institutional earthquake - the official inquiry reveals that the birth certificate of Barack Obama is a fake

Billions of people all over the planet are aware of this issue; it's not a secret any more. And they're asking, "What will America do about this?"

(You can view any of the pages in this post in English by pasting the URL into Google Translate.)

the Obama trolls of course will think everybody else in the world is crazy and their not.:D

i want a thread just on this., which i will add to in the coming days ahead... it will come to be that the media was warned not to talk about the obama birth certificate. in fact i will go on to say that they media was directed to proactively sell the idea that no issue ever existed.
performances by sheppard smith, gregg jarrett, oreilly, hannity by cancelling jerry corsi hours before the interview, esquire magazine, anderson cooper, lawrence odonald, the rachal maddov lady.... and on and on. post scandal, i will make a video showing all of them (overacters) way over the top. robert gibbs, never answering questions about it. chuck todd and liberal drowning out les kinsolving when he rarely got a chance... the lies... and on and on and on....

this story is breaking open slower than i had hoped, but people are getting it now, and they are going to be pissed, which is how i've felt about the cover up from the begiining...

So............your link for "proof" of this is a weblog where some other fringer asshole is screaming the same shit as you?

Way to go colon jouster, you're about as credible as a lot of your fringe bretheren here. Linking to that site as "proof" is about as credible as linking to Yidnar's posts as "proof" that blacks are evil.

Tell ya what cock gobbler, come back when you've got something credible.
colon jouster:lol::lol:

it's an amazing story and hard to believe. but i think just about everyone knows now that something is going on. they are beginning to think, wow, what did i really know about the guy i voted for.

all anyone has to do is google (youtube) any part of the obama birth certificate, or the little we know about his life... it's a huge international story, except here. that in itself is stunning.

if it was a nothing story, it would have died four years ago.

Last edited:

So............your link for "proof" of this is a weblog where some other fringer asshole is screaming the same shit as you?

Way to go colon jouster, you're about as credible as a lot of your fringe bretheren here. Linking to that site as "proof" is about as credible as linking to Yidnar's posts as "proof" that blacks are evil.

Tell ya what cock gobbler, come back when you've got something credible.
colon jouster:lol::lol:

colin jester...:clap2:

One thing you have to understand is that politicians and elected officials work for us. They must comply with Constitutional requirements and there are no exceptions even to politicians who slipped through the cracks. Democrats failed to properly investigate Obama's background and the liberal media doesn't seem interested. We don't have to be nice guys and treat the president with kid gloves in this case. Obama doesn't have a choice. He must comply with the Constitution and produce original documents to be examined by experts.

One thing you have to understand is that politicians and elected officials work for us. They must comply with Constitutional requirements and there are no exceptions even to politicians who slipped through the cracks. Democrats failed to properly investigate Obama's background and the liberal media doesn't seem interested. We don't have to be nice guys and treat the president with kid gloves in this case. Obama doesn't have a choice. He must comply with the Constitution and produce original documents to be examined by experts.

i don't think the democrat party failed to investigate, they did... that's when the song and dance campaign started..

obama sponsors a nbr so maccain could run ? seriously ?? it's mombassa, it'll all be out soon. i think they forget sometimes that they work for the people.

Last edited:

i don't think the democrat party failed to investigate, they did... that's when the song and dance campaign started..

obama sponsors a nbr so maccain could run ? seriously ?? it's mombassa, it'll all be out soon.

Who is "maccain" and what country is the "democrat" party in?

obama sponsors a nbr so maccain could run ? seriously ?? it's mombassa, it'll all be out soon.

Who is "maccain" and what country is the "democrat" party in?

exactly. well said.

you're a nobody, jagoff racist. just talk, never tried anything difficult or had an original thought, just stands on other peoples' shoulders, blames for his mistakes, takes credit for other people's work, obot.

ever notice it's the same four or five jagoff race baiters defending the messiah, happy birthday healthcare communists.

remember racist jagoff alinsky, we wouldn't be in this situation if it were not for cementhead obots like you, and david axelrod. here's a clue... watch sweaty maghee...
What situation?

PS: WE are not in any situation; it's just you and the other gay bigots who can't stand to see a black man as their president.

I'm no huge fan of Mr. Obama but I hope he wins just to see bad people like you fail. I love seeing bad people not get their wishes. I like seeing the lesser people in this world get upset when they get what is rightfully theirs; nothing.

What situation?

PS: WE are not in any situation; it's just you and the other gay bigots who can't stand to see a black man as their president.

I'm no huge fan of Mr. Obama but I hope he wins just to see bad people like you fail. I love seeing bad people not get their wishes. I like seeing the lesser people in this world get upset when they get what is rightfully theirs; nothing.

I'm really looking forward to November.

On Tuesday the 6th, all the tiny birther brains will be smoking and steaming because Mr. Obama will be on the ballot for President.

Then their heads will explode that evening when it's announced that he won. :D

And there it is: there’ll be a good number of people voting for Obama – who might have otherwise stayed at home – just to stick it to the birther/teleprompter nitwits.

Good job.

And there it is: there’ll be a good number of people voting for Obama – who might have otherwise stayed at home – just to stick it to the birther/teleprompter nitwits.

Good job.

Hey, you reap what you sow. If these people can't see what a dis-service they do to their own cause and only help to bury their chances for success, don't blame the other side for supplying them with shovels.

I firmly believe (in the case of Wash anyway), it is just designed to steer traffic to his website. He's nothing but a spam artist and thinks this is what will get him the most traffic. Nobody can be that ignorant in the face of overwhelming proof. The fact that he acts like a total asshole is a nice bonus.

birther... till the end

I've watched this from (almost) the beginning. Every time a demand was answered, the goalposts were moved. I'd like to know what exactly President Obama can produce that would satisfy you that he was indeed born in this country. Please be specific.

ahhh. finally a clue.

open the vault.

it's not about showing anything anymore, it's about the thousand cross referenced discrepencies in his provenance. in short being vetted. we need to see exactly how transparent he's been, his whole life. but it starts with the vault, i never believed the digital story. documents are either real or they're not. when you say beginning, how far back ? have you read the book ? just curious.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back