The number of potentially fraudulent ballots exceeds the vote margin between Trump and Biden.

This would be the NY Times headline and on every news channel if Trump was the one suspected of fraud.
The hypocrisy is beyond belief. A media double standard like this
is very dangerous.

The media has shown that it is indeed the enemy of the PEOPLE. The media needs to be destroyed.
This is a lie.

No, it is a stone cold fact. CNN isn't called the clinton news network for nothing, troll boy.

Comparing the writing of those journalists to the writing of the professor of mathematics, yup, he is a lot beyond the pay grade of the media hacks.

That's nice. His methodology was still GIGO crap.

Not that you can understand it anyways. It has math, so no Trump cultist is capable of understanding it. The cult tells you what to believe, and you all believe, end of story, no thinking required or allowed.

A data analyst performed 35 experiments in 5 states regarding voter data in the presidential election. According to his findings, in at least three of the states the number of questionable or potentially fraudulent ballots exceeds the vote margin between Trump and Biden.

The state legislatures of Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Georgia and Nevada will figure it out.

BULLSHIT!
All Tramp's votes are fraudulent and should be thrown out!
No way Tramp got 72 million REAL votes, he needs to prove every last one of them.

The number of potentially fraudulent ballots exceeds the vote margin between Trump and Biden.

Not out here in the really real world.
I must really stink in the really real world.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Trump's has a history of claiming things are rigged when they go against him:
Donald Trump thinks many things are rigged against him, including chemistry tests and the Emmys - The Washington Post
He's a baby. A very, very poor loser. As well as being completely mentally unstable.
Wow, you put up a item from the Warshington Compost, thus making Westwall's point. Jeffie Bezos the flaming liberal uber billionaire who owns Amazon and funnels obscene profits from that company to keep the PRAVDA post afloat. Now it looks like Jeffie will by CNN(communist news network) and funnel money there also, because with President Trump no prog is going to watch sleepy creepy Joe XiBiden fart and babble all day....

Not out here in the really real world.
I must really stink in the really real world.

View attachment 422715
Depends on how close you're standing to a tRumpling. How did you take that selfie with your head stuck up there?
Maybe if you pulled your head out of Uranus you could see something for once...

A data analyst performed 35 experiments in 5 states regarding voter data in the presidential election. According to his findings, in at least three of the states the number of questionable or potentially fraudulent ballots exceeds the vote margin between Trump and Biden.

The state legislatures of Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Georgia and Nevada will figure it out.

In what respect are they "questionable"? Your hyperlink wouldn't allow me to read the article without entering my email address which I declined to do.

It wasn't the PA state legislature, SUCKKKER! It was some Trumpists holding a FAKE hearing with NO Democratic PA legislators present and NO quorum present and no "witnesses" under oath so they were free to lie like Tramp.

Forum List

Back