The Nuking of Nagasaki: Even More Immoral and Unnecessary than Hiroshima

Indeed, if we were really so worried about the small garrison HQ unit that was stationed on the outskirts of Hiroshima, we could have easily bombed it with conventional bombers.
Indeed...we could have prolonged the war another 10 years and another 100,000 American lives. But real Americans weren’t down with that. We just want to win the war so we could end it. And we did. Deal with it.

Red herring

Anyone defending our nuking of Hiroshima or Nagasaki
has no soul.

Even if we had dropped Little Boy directly on Hitler, it wouldn't have justified killing the 150,000 people around him would it ?

giphy.gif

Anyone denouncing our use of nuclear weapons on Japan is an idiot and an asshole. Period.

Repeat that to yourself over and over until you can sleep. Easier than thinking.

Quite a compliment from a moron who thinks 9/11
was orchestrated by a dude in a cave and some clowns with boxcutters.
Bwahahaha!!! Angelo thinks George W. Bush planted explosives in the World Trade Towers. :lmao:

God I love conspiracy theorists. Funniest bunch of lunatics on the planet.

Bwahahaha!!! Angelo thinks George W. Bush planted explosives in the World Trade Towers. :lmao:

Still spinning the truth and putting words in peoples' mouths ?
Weak sauce dawg.

Are you done crying yet?
I will be when you're done taking up space. Either post something of substance or get the fuck out of here. Your schtick has grown old. Everyone is tired of it.
Old rivals .
Political boards are microcosms of
the political scene in Washington DC pretty much.

Still spinning the truth and putting words in peoples' mouths? Weak sauce dawg.
Oh...I'm sorry. I thought that was the official story for all of you lunatics. Did you develop a different story? Tell me your version of who is responsible. I cannot wait.

Still spinning the truth and putting words in peoples' mouths? Weak sauce dawg.
Oh...I'm sorry. I thought that was the official story for all of you lunatics. Did you develop a different story? Tell me your version of who is responsible. I cannot wait.
You getting bored there at Coalfire or wherever your cover spot is ?
https://www.ciab.com/resources/the-carlyle-group-chertoff-group-team-up-to-buy-cybersecurity-firm/

The demented lunatics with hard-ons for people being blown up
are the lowest life-form on the planet.
The worst disease ever is war profiteering.
Not people, they were the enemy who were trying to kill Americans.

Well, firstly, Japan had already surrendered before the first atomic bomb was dropped, the United States refused that surrender and dropped not one, but two nukes.

Secondly, those were civilians, not "enemies". They were random people, going about their own lives, no say in the war, no say in the surrender terms. These were cities, not military bases. 7000 innocent people were murdered by those who call themselves Government, and you're trying to justify it. What the Hell were they doing from across the ocean, in their own homes, to harm anyone on this plot of land?

Starving children and old women were trying to kill Americans?
We are talking about the morals of the day. children and old women though sad were considered collateral damage. Back then we played to win, not like today.
Today things have changed.

Well, firstly, Japan had already surrendered before the first atomic bomb was dropped, the United States refused that surrender and dropped not one, but two nukes.

Secondly, those were civilians, not "enemies". They were random people, going about their own lives, no say in the war, no say in the surrender terms. These were cities, not military bases. 7000 innocent people were murdered by those who call themselves Government, and you're trying to justify it. What the Hell were they doing from across the ocean, in their own homes, to harm anyone on this plot of land?
Japan proposed a conditional surrender which was unacceptable the the United States, We demanded an unconditional surrender which we eventually got.

Forum List

Back