The Normal Rightwingers are stuck in a time warp with Reagan

Hello?

“couldn’t accept the fact they lost the election”
lol

Trump world!

lol
yep they couldn’t…continue to this day to suggest it was rigged even after all the evidence showing the russian hoax was clinton paid for disinformation

It is the left who keep this story alive and alive and alive. Why don't you just ignore Trump & Co? If you did, there would be no story to report. Who cares what they say? Biden won, took the oath of office, and has been president for over a year. There is no reason to talk about Trump. Why do you continually have to prove Biden won when he is already president? There is no reason or need to.
Truth! The social media site
lol

Trump won’t stfu.

Truth! The social media site
lol

Trump won’t stfu.
Why do you listen? Ignore it. It is you who keep the stories alive by responding to them. What difference does it make if a bunch of people say the election was stolen? Biden won and has been president. It doesn't matter if others say the election was stolen. Who cares?

Marc Thiessen “The weakness of the Biden administration tempted Russian tyrant Vladimir Putin to invade Ukraine. So this is a good moment to reflect on some important lessons from Reagan on how to confront and reverse Putin’s unprovoked aggression.” - and they’re even apologizing for for or willfully ignoring Trump’s being the unwitting Dupe/Russian Asset of Putin fir 4 long years

Putin feared Hillary mightily. He fears Biden, but he had four years previously to soften up the American public and others

Putin feared Hillary? :p

Hillary is Putin's kind leader: corrupt as hell, sacrificed Americans in Benghazi, refused to take any blame, doesn't hesitate to perpetrate treasonous criminal fraud and scandals to acquire power....

Putin was / is afraid of BIDEN?

Hunter and Joe Biden took millions from both China and Russia...Joe took Russiancash while running against Trump. He's a compromised President, a weak, dementia-ravaged, incompetent gaffe machine, an international joke.

:p

Putin feared Hillary? :p

Hillary is Putin's kind leader: corrupt as hell, sacrificed Americans in Benghazi, refused to take any blame, doesn't hesitate to perpetrate treasonous criminal fraud and scandals to acquire power....

Putin was / is afraid of BIDEN?

Hunter and Joe Biden took millions from both China and Russia...Joe took Russiancash while running against Trump. He's a compromised President, a weak, dementia-ravaged, incompetent gaffe machine, an international joke.

:p
Benghazi? lol. Get a life

Putin helped attack Hillary’s campaign. He wanted Dopey Donald. DJT has been an unwitting Russian dupe for decades. He was always focused on his family business’s bottom line, never cari g to look around

Why do you listen? Ignore it. It is you who keep the stories alive by responding to them. What difference does it make if a bunch of people say the election was stolen? Biden won and has been president. It doesn't matter if others say the election was stolen. Who cares?
Wake up. I mostly ignore his shit. Always have. But he’s in the news feeds etc. can’t escape the screaming child

Biden did win. Joe is President of the United States of America

Biden did win. Joe is President of the United States of America
I'd laugh but then I go to the gas station, see my bills, go to the stores and all the rest. and he does nothing! Remember this when the world government is completed. Remember how all will be treated as per anything we do. Biden is a douche bag.

I'd laugh but then I go to the gas station, see my bills, go to the stores and all the rest. and he does nothing! Remember this when the world government is completed. Remember how all will be treated as per anything we do. Biden is a douche bag.
Okie Dokie

Benghazi? lol. Get a life

You prove right away you are not to be taken serious.

Putin helped attack Hillary’s campaign. He wanted Dopey Donald.

How did Putin attack Hillary's campaign?

The Awans, the Pakistani spies Democrats hired, hacked the DNC computers from the inside.

Russians provided Hillary with Dossier garbage...

Hillary used the Russians through pushing the fake Russian Bank Connection lie, as her own campaign manager just confirmed, and she pushed the fake Russian Collusion Scandal, as also already has been proven.

Barry & Biden took over Hillary's scandals with the full weight if his criminal administration, but they still coukdn't get the job done and were exposed.

Pelosi, Schiff, Fang Fang Swalwell, Schumer, etc... all took their criminal treasonous shot, were exposed, & FAILED.

YET YOU SICK, OBSESSED F*S STILL PUSH THE DEBUNKED LIES...

download.jpeg-2.jpg

Russia, Russia, Russia...Nooo!'

Forum List

Back