The Normal Rightwingers are stuck in a time warp with Reagan

He is a counter puncher. REporters are not innocent victims. THey are generally heavy duty dishing it out types.
The people he’s attacked on Twitter? Please. He’s a pussy girly/man boy who can’t take what he dishes out

He admits to being a world class whiner and proud of it. Yes he did

If anyone is stuck in the time warp, it's you....You're the one who is more hung up on Reagan than any other poster here.
I can’t be the only member here laughing g at the irony of a dope named ‘Oddball’ showing up in threads with the term ‘Normal’ in their titles

Next

The people he’s attacked on Twitter? Please. He’s a pussy girly/man boy who can’t take what he dishes out

He admits to being a world class whiner and proud of it. Yes he did

We were discussing a specific reporter he made fun of.

But it's cool. I understand why liberals like to jump around a lot. If my arguments and positions were as shit as yours, I would never stick to the topic either.

We were discussing a specific reporter he made fun of.

But it's cool. I understand why liberals like to jump around a lot. If my arguments and positions were as shit as yours, I would never stick to the topic either.
Really?

Your post I replied to: “He is a counter puncher. REporters are not innocent victims. THey are generally heavy duty dishing it out types.” Reporters. Plural. You broadened it.
lol

You’re an imbecile

Really?

Your post I replied to: “He is a counter puncher. REporters are not innocent victims. THey are generally heavy duty dishing it out types.” Reporters. Plural. You broadened it.
lol

You’re an imbecile

And you changed the subject to "people on twitter", so, that's a total change of subject.

THe point stands. Trump is a counter puncher. You people whine like faggots when you get any push back.

Marc Thiessen “The weakness of the Biden administration tempted Russian tyrant Vladimir Putin to invade Ukraine. So this is a good moment to reflect on some important lessons from Reagan on how to confront and reverse Putin’s unprovoked aggression.” - and they’re even apologizing for for or willfully ignoring Trump’s being the unwitting Dupe/Russian Asset of Putin fir 4 long years

Putin feared Hillary mightily. He fears Biden, but he had four years previously to soften up the American public and others

Yes we know you fear Reagan as much as you do Trump

Marc Thiessen “The weakness of the Biden administration tempted Russian tyrant Vladimir Putin to invade Ukraine. So this is a good moment to reflect on some important lessons from Reagan on how to confront and reverse Putin’s unprovoked aggression.” - and they’re even apologizing for for or willfully ignoring Trump’s being the unwitting Dupe/Russian Asset of Putin fir 4 long years

Putin feared Hillary mightily. He fears Biden, but he had four years previously to soften up the American public and others

People will often say anything that fits their agenda.

Can anyone PROVE Putin thinks Biden is weak and wouldn't have invaded with another president? Nope

unprovoked my ass

Yup. And the Bush clan certainly didn't help much either.
And looking back to even 10 years ago you could have never told me that Al Gore may have been a worse president than George W Bush..... could have tried to prevent 9/11? ... highly doubtful.

Certainly Bush doubled the national debt to $10 trillion. Followed by Obama doubling that to $20 trillion......now pushing 40 ???

An obviously unsustainable spiral.

People will often say anything that fits their agenda.

Can anyone PROVE Putin thinks Biden is weak and wouldn't have invaded with another president? Nope
Yes, he did it with Obama too…so he obviously thinks both are weak he didn’t invade with any other president

It's always impossible to PROVE a negative. It is easy to see that all of America's adversaries became emboldened when Biden took office.

This isn't a "negative"...

This is about "proving" something that is impossible to prove because you're trying to prove what someone thinks, which is almost impossible.

I doubt you could make a good argument that the US's enemies are "emboldened" when Biden took office.

Russia intervened in the civil war in Syria in 2015. Russia didn't pull back when Trump got in office.

On the 6th January 2017, just as Trump was about to become president, Russia said it was reducing its forces in Syria. And then went and deployed more aircraft there. Russia increased airstrikes in March 2017 in Syria, In June 2017 Russia said it would track US aircraft flying in Syria with it's SAM missile systems.

In the Ukraine Russia didn't pull out of the Crimea while Trump was president, they didn't stop arming the separatists or stop sending Russians to fight there.

The Wagner Group's influence increased MASSIVELY during Trump's time. Their intervention in Africa reached such proportions during Trump's time in office, they made so much money.

This isn't a "negative"...

This is about "proving" something that is impossible to prove because you're trying to prove what someone thinks, which is almost impossible.

I doubt you could make a good argument that the US's enemies are "emboldened" when Biden took office.

Russia intervened in the civil war in Syria in 2015. Russia didn't pull back when Trump got in office.

On the 6th January 2017, just as Trump was about to become president, Russia said it was reducing its forces in Syria. And then went and deployed more aircraft there. Russia increased airstrikes in March 2017 in Syria, In June 2017 Russia said it would track US aircraft flying in Syria with it's SAM missile systems.

In the Ukraine Russia didn't pull out of the Crimea while Trump was president, they didn't stop arming the separatists or stop sending Russians to fight there.

The Wagner Group's influence increased MASSIVELY during Trump's time. Their intervention in Africa reached such proportions during Trump's time in office, they made so much money.
Russia intervened in Syria at the invitation of Obama. They weren’t going to pull out after years of being there because trump was president now

Forum List

Back