The "No Evidence" Crowd Seems To Have Become Silent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, those Bidenistas who laughed about the complaints about vote counts in those four or five swing states, seems to have become ominously quiet.

In fact, they seem be finger-crossing rather than gloating.

Oh, dear.....what could the matter be????

Maybe this?

"....while Biden supposedly won more votes than anyone in history (despite not being able to get out people to fill his circles in anemic events), he “won a record low of 17 percent of counties; he only won 524 counties, as opposed to the 873 counties Obama won in 2008.” But supposedly had more total votes. What that says is the increase was where it needed to be, not across the board, in what one would have to say was very unusual.

As I’ve written before, the non-polling metrics had all been going to Trump including party registrations trends; the respective primary votes; candidate enthusiasm; social media followings; broadcast and digital media ratings; online searches; the number of (especially small) donors; and the number of individuals betting on each candidate. So you would have to believe that all these historically accurate measures all suddenly were wrong to believe that Trump lost.

Basham also points to a variety of different irregularities that require answers including:

1. Why late on election night did swing states stop counting votes when Trump was way ahead? Why were some observers stopped from getting to viably observe the counting?

2. Unusual vote counts coming in batches of hundreds of thousands with unusually high numbers for Biden.

3. “Historically low absentee ballot rejection rates despite the massive expansion of mail voting.”

4. Witnesses reporting ballots in pristine condition (not folded), missing votes, invalid residential addresses.

5.In Georgia, Biden overtook Trump with 89 percent of the votes counted. For the next 53 batches of votes counted, Biden led Trump by the same exact 50.05 to 49.95 percent margin in every single batch. It is particularly perplexing that all statistical anomalies and tabulation abnormalities were in Biden’s favor. Whether the cause was simple human error or nefarious activity, or a combination, clearly something peculiar happened."

Not really silent, they are almost schizophrenic in their way of thinking they just might actually lose the election because their prog masters...once again....lied to their slave asses...

From your keyboard to God's in-box!

But I don't believe we should get ahead of ourselves here......

If it were to happen it would be nothing short of a modern day miracle.

It would be God giving America one more chance.....

IN 2016 no one believed that Donald J. Trump had a snowballs chance in hell to become president. God works in mysterious ways...

Of course.

My point is simply, I'm not certain America deserves another chance.

Gee, those Bidenistas who laughed about the complaints about vote counts in those four or five swing states, seems to have become ominously quiet.

Maybe this?

"....while Biden supposedly won more votes than anyone in history (despite not being able to get out people to fill his circles in anemic events), he “won a record low of 17 percent of counties; he only won 524 counties, as opposed to the 873 counties Obama won in 2008.” But supposedly had more total votes. What that says is the increase was where it needed to be, not across the board, in what one would have to say was very unusual.

As I’ve written before, the non-polling metrics had all been going to Trump including party registrations trends; the respective primary votes; candidate enthusiasm; social media followings; broadcast and digital media ratings; online searches; the number of (especially small) donors; and the number of individuals betting on each candidate. So you would have to believe that all these historically accurate measures all suddenly were wrong to believe that Trump lost.

Basham also points to a variety of different irregularities that require answers including:

1. Why late on election night did swing states stop counting votes when Trump was way ahead? Why were some observers stopped from getting to viably observe the counting?

2. Unusual vote counts coming in batches of hundreds of thousands with unusually high numbers for Biden.

3. “Historically low absentee ballot rejection rates despite the massive expansion of mail voting.”

4. Witnesses reporting ballots in pristine condition (not folded), missing votes, invalid residential addresses.

5.In Georgia, Biden overtook Trump with 89 percent of the votes counted. For the next 53 batches of votes counted, Biden led Trump by the same exact 50.05 to 49.95 percent margin in every single batch. It is particularly perplexing that all statistical anomalies and tabulation abnormalities were in Biden’s favor. Whether the cause was simple human error or nefarious activity, or a combination, clearly something peculiar happened."

We're just tired of engaging in this pointless conversation over all of your right wing conspiracy theories...and most of us have moved on.
Trump lost. Biden won. Deal with it.

Nah......the scam has been exposed and you have egg on your face, sucker.

But don't wipe it off......it's an improvement.

Yeah, Jack’s correct – it’s become pointless to tell nitwit rightists that they’re wrong, that there is no ‘evidence,’ and that their ridiculous voter ‘fraud’ conspiracy theories are lame and moronic.

Such is the willfully ignorant right.

Sadly, you know nothing of law. I'll have to teach you.

An affidavit is admissible evidence, although some courts may require you to testify to the affidavit or they may consider it hearsay. Since hearsay is not admissible as evidence, your affidavit may not be used for evidence if someone objects to it unless you testify.

What Is An Affidavit And When Are They Used? | LegalNature

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.gand.283580/gov.uscourts.gand.283580.6.6.pdf

AFFIDAVIT OF MAYRA ROMERA IN SUPPORT OF PLAINTIFF'S MOTION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER I, Mayra Romera, declare under penalty of perjury that the following is true and correct:

.1 am a registered Democrat. 4.1 was interested in the election process in this country and wanted to be an observer in the Georgia recount process. 5. On Monday, November 16, 2020, I presented myself to Cobb County Poll Precinct located at 2245 Callaway Road SW, Marietta, OA. I was able to be on the floor observing the recount process in Room C. I observed the poll workers not calling out verbally the names on each ballot. They simply passed each ballot to each other in silence. 6. It was of particular interest to me that hundreds of these ballots seemed impeccable, with no folds or creases. The bubble selections were perfectly made (all within the circle), only observed selections in black ink, and all happened to be selections for Biden. 7. It was also of particular interest to me to see that signatures were not being verified and there were no corresponding envelopes seen in site.

… , I believe there was fraud was committed in the presidential election and question the validity of the Georgia recount process. [SIGNATURE AND OATH

AFFIDAVIT OF CQNSETTA S. JOHNSON IN SUPPORT OF PLAINTIFF'SMOTTON FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER I, Consetta S, Johnson, declare imder penalty of pequiy that the following is true and correct;

. I was a volunteer audit monitor at the Jim R. Miller Park for the recount process on November 16,2020. 3. As a floor monitor, I could see by the markings that the ballots being audited were absentee ballots. 4. I witnessed two poll workers placing already separated paper machine receipt ballots with barcodes in the Trump tray, placing them in to the Biden tray. 5. I also witnessed the same two poll workers putting the already separated paper receipt ballots in the 'No Vote" and "Jorgensen" tray, and removing them and putting them inside the Biden tray. 6. They then took out all of the ballots out of the Biden tray and stacked them on the table, writing on the count ballot sheet. A copy of the video reflecting this is attached as Exhibit

AFFIDAVIT OF DEBRA J. FISHER IN SUPPORT OF PLAINTIFF^S MOTION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER I, Debra J. Fisher, declare under penalty of perjury that the following is true and correct:

On November 16,2020 I witnessed the various issues on military and overseas ballots. 3. All military and overseas ballots I reviewed were very clean. No bubbles were colored outside of the line. Not one ballot used an "x" or check mark. The ballots I observed were marked in black ink and were for Biden. Not one ballot had a selection crossed out to change the vote selection. 4. I noticed that almost all of the ballots I reviewed were for Biden. Many batches went 100% for Biden. 5. I also observed that the watermark on at least 3 ballots were solid gray instead of transparent, leading me to believe the ballot was counterfeit. I challenged this and the Elections Director said it was a legitimate ballot and was due to the use of different printers. 6. Many ballots had markings for Biden only, and no markings on the rest of the ballot. This did not occur on any of the Trump ballots I observed. 7. Ballots were rejected because people chose 2 or more candidates. I found it odd that none of this happened with the military ballots. {00584029.} Ex. K to TRO Motion: Fisher Affidavit Case 1:20-cv-04651-SDG Document 6-11 Filed 11/17/20 Page 2 of 4 8. The military ballots did not have one specific precinct code on them. Instead, they had multiple precincts printed on it (a "combo"), I challenged this as when this is done, you do not know what precinct the voter is registered in. 9. Based on my observations above and the fact that signatures on the ballots were not being verified, I believe the military ballots are highly suspicious of fraud. I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing statements are true and correct. [SIGNATURE AND OATH ON NEXT PAGE] {00584029.} Ex. K to TRO Motion: Fisher Affidavit Case 1:20-cv-04651-SDG Document 6-11 Filed 11/17

SCOTUS will refuse to hear the case because of the lack of evidence..
Pa and Ca broke their state constitutions, which is breaking the US constitution, idiot.
Well... that's YOUR opinion... the question will be, is that the opinion of the Justices of the US Supreme Court? My money is on a resounding "No".

"My money is on a resounding "No".

a fool and his money are soon parted.

Maybe this?

That's an easy one. The whole election was a fraud and it all started with the mail in ballots the Dems were pushing for.

Maybe this?

We’re still laughing

Laughing?

Your attitude vis-s-vis the end of America was once the same from another crowd....

John 18:40 "Not this man," they shouted, "but Barabbas!"

Maybe this?

We're just tired of engaging in this pointless conversation over all of your right wing conspiracy theories...and most of us have moved on.

Especially since the Great Leader is now blaming the DOJ and the FBI for his election loss. NEVER MIND HE IGNORED A KILLER VIRUS THAT IS ON THE WAY TO KILL 300,000 people.

He never ignored it, and, in fact worked far swifter than your god, Obama.
11 days to declare emergency, vs Obama's six months.

Further, the latest evidence is that the Wuhan is as much a scam as the Russia Hoax. You fell for it again.

"Johns Hopkins Study Saying COVID-19 Has 'Relatively No Effect on Deaths' in U.S. Deleted After Publication
Conventional wisdom is that COVID-19 has caused thousands of deaths in the United States and nearly 1.5 million worldwide. This perception has been directly challenged by a study published by Johns Hopkins University on Sunday, November 22.

3. ... critically analyzed the impact that COVID-19 had on U.S. deaths. According to her, the impact of COVID-19 on deaths in the United States can be fully understood by comparing it to the number of total deaths in the country.

According to study, “in contrast to most people’s assumptions, the number of deaths by COVID-19 is not alarming. In fact, it has relatively no effect on deaths in the United States.”

Wait, what? Really?

4. That’s what it says. And, it should come as no surprise that not long after the study was published it was deleted within days.

Luckily, a back-up copy remains on The Wayback Machine, and we can still read the study.

So, how exactly did the study conclude that COVID-19 has had “relatively no effect on deaths”? Here’s how the study made this determination:

5. So, how exactly did the study conclude that COVID-19 has had “relatively no effect on deaths”? Here’s how the study made this determination:
Surprisingly, the deaths of older people stayed the same before and after COVID-19. Since COVID-19 mainly affects the elderly, experts expected an increase in the percentage of deaths in older age groups. However, this increase is not seen from the CDC data. In fact, the percentages of deaths among all age groups remain relatively the same. "
pjmedia.com

UPDATED: Johns Hopkins Study Saying COVID-19 Has 'Relatively No Effect on Deaths' in U.S. Spiked After Publication
Conventional wisdom is that COVID-19 has caused thousands of deaths in the United States and nearly 1.5 million worldwide. This perception has been directly challenged by a study published by Johns Ho...
pjmedia.com
pjmedia.com

Maybe this?

Especially since the Great Leader is now blaming the DOJ and the FBI for his election loss. NEVER MIND HE IGNORED A KILLER VIRUS THAT IS ON THE WAY TO KILL 300,000 people.

He never ignored it, and, in fact worked far swifter than your god, Obama.
11 days to declare emergency, vs Obama's six months.

Further, the latest evidence is that the Wuhan is as much a scam as the Russia Hoax. You fell for it again.

"Johns Hopkins Study Saying COVID-19 Has 'Relatively No Effect on Deaths' in U.S. Deleted After Publication
Conventional wisdom is that COVID-19 has caused thousands of deaths in the United States and nearly 1.5 million worldwide. This perception has been directly challenged by a study published by Johns Hopkins University on Sunday, November 22.

3. ... critically analyzed the impact that COVID-19 had on U.S. deaths. According to her, the impact of COVID-19 on deaths in the United States can be fully understood by comparing it to the number of total deaths in the country.

According to study, “in contrast to most people’s assumptions, the number of deaths by COVID-19 is not alarming. In fact, it has relatively no effect on deaths in the United States.”

Wait, what? Really?

4. That’s what it says. And, it should come as no surprise that not long after the study was published it was deleted within days.

Luckily, a back-up copy remains on The Wayback Machine, and we can still read the study.

So, how exactly did the study conclude that COVID-19 has had “relatively no effect on deaths”? Here’s how the study made this determination:

5. So, how exactly did the study conclude that COVID-19 has had “relatively no effect on deaths”? Here’s how the study made this determination:
Surprisingly, the deaths of older people stayed the same before and after COVID-19. Since COVID-19 mainly affects the elderly, experts expected an increase in the percentage of deaths in older age groups. However, this increase is not seen from the CDC data. In fact, the percentages of deaths among all age groups remain relatively the same. "
pjmedia.com

UPDATED: Johns Hopkins Study Saying COVID-19 Has 'Relatively No Effect on Deaths' in U.S. Spiked After Publication
Conventional wisdom is that COVID-19 has caused thousands of deaths in the United States and nearly 1.5 million worldwide. This perception has been directly challenged by a study published by Johns Ho...
pjmedia.com
pjmedia.com

Maybe this?

No one is silent. We are just bored of pointing out what morons trump cultists are.

They are becoming more like zombies. Dragging around following Trump's every word almost by scent because they've lost all ability to see and hear.

its actually you dim wits that need to be led around. you retards gave your life away to the publishers of msm and the other fake news outlets.

Trump's little Stalinist trick worked out well on you zombies.

its really sad that you brain washed idiots cant come up with anything on your own. everything you demonRATs type is deflection
fake
lies
its like talking to my parrot---repeat

There is one area in which they excel.

They repeat the propaganda.

The only two arguments they learned in government school are

"is not, isssssss nooooottttt,"

and

"sez you!"

Maybe this?

For a second there, I thought you might have some evidence, given your thread title.. Then I read your post and remembered what a shameless fraud you are.

Clean off those specs, dunce.

Here Are Some More Troubling Questions About the Election Numbers
How do you reconcile all this?
redstate.com
redstate.com

After all the ranting, none of the Trump cult fascist losers was able to provide any evidence for vote fraud. They're all pushing a fraud.

Some of them, being cult imbeciles, don't understand that they're pushing fraud. That's probably the majority of them. THe cult tells them something, they instantly believe. They're just profoundly stupid people.

Some, like the OP, are lying deliberately out of Stalinist fanaticism.

Some are lying out of greed.

Some are lying to further racism.

Some are lying because the rest of the cult is lying, and they're too scared to not go along with their very violent brethren.

And a whole lot are lying out of raging butthurt.

" none of the Trump cult fascist losers was able to provide any evidence for vote fraud. "

1. The term 'cult' can only be applied to the party that called its candidate god, Jesus, and the messiah. The Democrat Party.

2. Fascists.....as well as communists, socialists and Nazis....are Leftists: as is the Democrat Party.

3. "....while Biden supposedly won more votes than anyone in history (despite not being able to get out people to fill his circles in anemic events), he “won a record low of 17 percent of counties; he only won 524 counties, as opposed to the 873 counties Obama won in 2008.” But supposedly had more total votes. What that says is the increase was where it needed to be, not across the board, in what one would have to say was very unusual.

redstate.com
redstate.com

Try to do better next time.

Poli-Chik, i think you are expecting too much when you ask Lefties to engage in inductive reasoning.

When the ONLY WAY TO GET A LEGAL BALLOT is to request one from the local election authority, and there are 700 thousand MORE VOTES than legally-issued ballots...well...that's not "evidence" to them. "Evidence" is videotape of people wearing "Biden for President" baseball caps stuffing ballots into a box in the polling place after it has closed for the day. Which would require that the cheaters be stupid enough to do such a thing.

And when the state requires that both party's observers witness the opening of ballots, and the Republican observers are prevented from seeing the process, BUT ONLY IN LEFTIST-CONTROLLED COUNTIES, that's not evidence of a queer process, even when the LAW requires very specific information to be clearly shown on the now-discarded envelopes.

The Lefties who cooked up the stew of fraud probably also understood that the only possible remedy for this massive fraud would be to nullify the whole election in the compromised states and stage a do-over, knowing that even the Conservatives on the USSC lack the balls to order such an extraordinary correction.

No evidence? Only if you are an idiot. There is no evidence that the Israeli's offed that Nuke scientist a couple days ago in Iran either, is there? But we pretty much know who was responsible, don't we?

"Poli-Chik, i think you are expecting too much when you ask Lefties to engage in inductive reasoning. "

I expect nothing of the sort: I just love puttin' a burr under the saddle of the donkeys.

Maybe this?

yawn!!!!!!!!!!!! Bigly!!!

A vapid post.....and the fact that you posted at all disproves the your intent when you wrote it.

You dunce.

there are 700 thousand MORE VOTES than legally-issued ballots..
Lie.

True.

Perhaps the most glaring example that indicates illegality is the prevalence of over-voting in swing states, where more votes turn up than registered voters, or more mail-in votes than the number of mail-in or absentee ballots requested.

Maybe this?

Many people have a life and aren't on a political message board mid afternoon on a Sunday.

This is probably your 30th thread about supposed cheating by Democrats; none of which has been legitimized.

Your post isn't interesting enough to interrupt our day.

Oh, nooooozzzzz!!

Yet one more "Is not, issssssss noootttttttt!!" post from another brain dead servant of the Left, who dreads the truth and prays to the Dark Lord that they win.

...The Constitution prevails, not the partisan hack Pennsylvanian sec'y of state...
Indeed. The Constitution prevails. Not your Orange Baboon-God.

...If the Supremes impose the actual law of the nation......the Constitution......every vote received post 8 pm election day will be thrown out...
Tell us, oh wise one, where in the US Constitution does it prohibit mail-in votes from being counted if they're postmarked by election day?

...Whether that makes a difference in the outcome, who knows...
It won't.

There are only 10,000 such votes at-issue...

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/10/pennsylvanias-top-election-officer-says-just-10-000-ballots-were-received-after-nov-3-435972

...out of a total Biden margin of 81,660 ( Joe 3,459,923 - Rump 3,378,263 )...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_presidential_election_in_Pennsylvania

...so even if you get the 10,000 votes tossed out... and you won't... it won't make a damned bit of difference.

...Of course, you being a Democrat supporter, laws don't matter...
On the contrary... I fully support the States Rights of Pennsylvania to conduct their popular vote in the manner that they deem best...

Their State laws governing elections fall within the boundaries of legality and legitimacy as set down in the US Constitution and that's the end of it...

...You simply serve the Prince of Darkness.
Au contraire... I am a Child of the Light... I serve and love the Lord God of Hosts... the ultimate Champion of The People...

A benevolent, merciful, loving and almighty God who would frown upon support for a despicable tyrant-in-the-making...

And I love His only begotten Son, who would surely frown upon attempts to disenfranchise the votes of Common Men in favor of such a demagogue...

I am coarse... I am crude... I swear like the old soldier and crusty old man that I am... but I'll weigh my soul against yours any day, miscreant.

Maybe this?

No one is silent. We are just bored of pointing out what morons trump cultists are.

They are becoming more like zombies. Dragging around following Trump's every word almost by scent because they've lost all ability to see and hear.

Abolish immigration detention. No more detention. You come in here illegally, no more detention.

Stop all deportation.

End prosecution of illegal border crossers.

Support the deadly sanctuary cities.

Incentivize illegal-alien child smuggling.

Expand asylum for all new illegal aliens.

Cancel all asylum cooperation agreements with Honduras, Guatemala, with El Salvador.

Taxpayer-funded lawyers will be given to all illegal aliens.

Abolish immigration enforcement against illegal workers.

Restore Catch and Release policies for illegals.

Grant work permits for illegal aliens.

Provide taxpayer subsidies and welfare for illegal aliens and new immigrants.

Federal Student Aid and free community college for illegal aliens.

Sign new immigrants up for welfare immediately.

End requirement for immigrants’ self-sufficiency and maximize their welfare.

End all travel bans, including from jihadist regions.

Grant mass amnesty.

Vastly expand low-skilled immigration to the United States.

Increase refugee admissions by 700 percent.

Abolish law enforcement as we know it.

End cash bail.

Abolish completely the death penalty.

Appoint social justice prosecutors in order to free violent criminals.

End mandatory minimums.

Incentivize prison closure.

End solitary confinement.

Free federal housing for former inmates.

Rejoin Paris Climate Accord.

Mandate net-zero carbon emissions for homes, offices, and all new buildings by 2030.

Mandate zero carbon emissions from power plants by 2035.

Mandate net-zero carbon emissions by 2050.

Mandate all 500,000 school buses and all 3 million government vehicles be changed to zero-emission vehicles within five years.

Install 500,000 taxpayer-funded charging stations nationwide.

End school choice.

End tax credit scholarships serving disadvantaged students in 26 states.

Oppose 14 million Americans with education savings accounts and get rid of school choice, having to do with school choice.

Eliminate school choice in Washington, D.C.

Abolish all charter schools.

Ban funding for charter schools in poor neighborhoods.

Abolish educational standards.

Abolish the suburbs with AFFH regulations.

They’re going to rip down the wall."

President Trump’s List of 42 Disastrous Things Joe Biden Would Do as President - Geller Report News
President Trump outlines Joe Biden's agenda that will destroy America. The choice could not be clearer in November.
gellerreport.com

Let's see your objections to Trump's policies.

You really need to up your medication OR take a lot less. Either way, your Crystal Ball is broken. And since you attribute all this to Rump then it's automatically suspect since 3 out of 4 things he says are verifiable lies. That means only about a quarter of what you are claiming true. And it's just worth my time to figure out what is true and what is Rump at his Worst.

Just do you walk of shame and move on.

Lies????

Lies can't be a problem to you Leftists.....

Nothing Trump has prevaricated about amounts to a hill of beans compared to these examples:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

Maybe this?

You are a text book, irredeemable, brain washed, cult follower, do you also believe in unicorns? haaa ha ha...

View attachment 423190

The term 'cult' can only be applied to the party that called their candidate god, Jesus and the messiah.

That would be the Democrat Party.

Maybe this?

Some Dems are really good people.

They sincerely feel that President Trump is a dangerous person.

But they are disappointed that he has been ousted through massive electoral fraud, the worst in our history.

Of course, they cannot say anything in public, or they would be considered traitors to the Resistance.

I actually feel sorry for them.

They are good Americans who realize that the people who rigged this election are bad Americans.

Many of the dems have jumped ship after the lawlessness, antisemitism, corruption, racism, and extremism. Those that haven't, I can't feel sorry for them. After the Russia Hoax, Campaign Spying, the imprisonment of General Flynn, the Kavanaugh Hearings, The Fake Impeachment, the primary riggings, the endorsed violence, the immunity to laws, and their blatant disregard for working people, if they are still onboard, they deserve no sympathy.

Probably the most revealing truth from a legitimate vote count would be, as you say, how many Democrats left that sinking ship.

Maybe this?

Oh, no. We're still asking 'where's the beef'.

As are the courts where these claims are being made....but not backed up with evidence. This Friday, from a judge that Trump appointed himself:

And this last week from a life long republican judge:

You're being played, Poli.

"Oh, no. We're still asking 'where's the beef'."

This must be just like school, where you needed to be told over and over before you learned the facts, huh?

Well....OK.....here it is again:

redstate.com
redstate.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back