The NFL's Isaiah Crowell pay's up

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This is the NFL player that posted that disgusting picture of an ISIS looking thug slitting the throat of a police officer.
He said he'd donate a paycheck to the Dallas Fallen Officer Foundation, and he carried through with his promise.

Isaiah Crowell donates paycheck to Dallas Fallen Officer Foundation

As promised, Cleveland Browns running back Isaiah Crowell donated his first game paycheck to the Dallas Fallen Officer Foundation as penance for posting a “disturbing and unacceptable” drawing on Instagram of a hooded man slashing a handcuffed and kneeling police officer’s throat in July.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/i...las-fallen-officer-foundation-213944703.html#

This is the NFL player that posted that disgusting picture of an ISIS looking thug slitting the throat of a police officer.
He said he'd donate a paycheck to the Dallas Fallen Officer Foundation, and he carried through with his promise.

As promised, Cleveland Browns running back Isaiah Crowell donated his first game paycheck to the Dallas Fallen Officer Foundation as penance for posting a “disturbing and unacceptable” drawing on Instagram of a hooded man slashing a handcuffed and kneeling police officer’s throat in July.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/i...las-fallen-officer-foundation-213944703.html#

If the public has bad feelings about the cops, it is because criminals and the public/family that protect them in the first place. It is the public that allow a permissive attitude towards crime and not the protection of society as a whole that is the problem. It is gangs, drugs, repeat criminals, lack of reform within the prison system.
Cops have a right and obligation to return home to their families at the end of the day, not to let themselves be killed by criminals with weapons.

I've heard it said that money talks, but isn't talk a cheap thing too? Because the guy has the money, donating what he donated was an easy thing to do and yes at the end of the day maybe he didn't have to donate any at all, but because of what he is guilty of, in my opinion, donating that money is not enough. To me he needs some good and positive action to back up his words.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back