The next step in the investigation

The Governor of NY is alleged to be responsible for the deaths of 10,000 nursing home patients not to mention several allegations of sexual abuse. Meanwhile the FBI spends time and resources trying to identify faces in a video that may or may not be guilty of criminal trespass. How can we trust the Feds when they refused to acknowledge that the Vegas shooter killed 58 people at a Country concert because of political hatred for Trump

Bi partisan is an oxymoron neither side cares about working together on anything. The meaning of bi partisan today is you give me everything I want right now and I will pretend like I will give you something you want down the line.

Democrats are debating the best way to proceed with the January sixth investigation, since the republicans don't want to. They still seem to want some republicans on board, but I say fuck'em. They had their chance at a bipartisan commission and shot it down. We need a select committee with subpoena Powers so we can hear about McCarthy's phone call.

Lol.... field trip gone wrong ... some people walked out side of the ropes. And don't forget them evil jaywalking charges... what a bunch of fools you guys are . . Insurrection with 100 people n no guns ... one person murdered by Pelosi cop. Good luck with your witch hunt ... must be the fifth or sixth one against trump n his supporters... all failed.... yet you fools push on.

Just appoint the special prosecutor already.

I do enjoy the Republican logic here. "Jan 6 was just a little peaceful protest by patriots! It was antifa doing all the actual violence! NO DON'T INVESTIGATE THAT!"

How do they know antifa did the violence when there has been no investigation and do everything to prevent one?

Democrats are debating the best way to proceed with the January sixth investigation, since the republicans don't want to. They still seem to want some republicans on board, but I say fuck'em. They had their chance at a bipartisan commission and shot it down. We need a select committee with subpoena Powers so we can hear about McCarthy's phone call.

Bi-partisan?
Yeah......right.....sure.....uh-huh.....
Yes, bipartisan. Equal membership, equal subpoena
powers.

Got you scared like a little bitch, doesn't it?

You know you are outgunned, out trained.
Any idiot who's not scared by an attempted coup is... Well, an idiot.

Lol.... field trip gone wrong ... some people walked out side of the ropes. And don't forget them evil jaywalking charges... what a bunch of fools you guys are . . Insurrection with 100 people n no guns ... one person murdered by Pelosi cop. Good luck with your witch hunt ... must be the fifth or sixth one against trump n his supporters... all failed.... yet you fools push on.
download (3).jpeg

So cool the dems are willing to spend millions on a public circle jerk. It is very post-modern.
How much was spent on Benghazi "investigations"?

IDK. How much?
Many millions BUT it's ok when repub scum throw money away

If you say so on both accounts. I personally think that money could have been better used giving a black transvestite free pap smears via Obamacare

We need to get the facts of the Trump incited insurrection to see just which GOP Congress people were coordinating with the attackers.

The GOP are scared shitless of this investigation because it will result in prison terms for some republicans.

So cool the dems are willing to spend millions on a public circle jerk. It is very post-modern.
How much was spent on Benghazi "investigations"?
Well Benghazi was a giant fuck up of the Hussein Regime, which they lied about too. The investigations proved that.
Who gives a fuck about Benghazi, it wasn't that big of a deal. Compared to what Bush and Trump did, Benghazi is a mole hill. Embassies get attacked by restless natives, it happens a lot, deal with it...

Basically after Bush failed so badly the idiot Republicans tried to manufacture a weak stupid scandal, but Benghazi is as little as it gets.

A Trump incited insurection at the Capitol, coordinated by other GOP Senators is a much bigger problem.

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton lost 2016.
That was the entire aim of the multiple Benghazi "investigations". McCarthy admitted as mush as did you just now.

And you're whining about a 1/6 investigation?

Forum List

Back