The "Next" Republican fear tactic

Well one fear we do not have is that YOU will ever grow a brain.

By the way dumb ass the latest report is that the GOP will get behind the treaty. I personally think it is a big mistake.

Intelligent and informed people post counterpoints, only the ignorant and not too smart respond with attacks. Notice how ad hominem attacks are the usual response of so many on this MB?

this forum has the biggest collection of trolls and delusional, nutjob partisan hacks, and idiots I've ever seen in my life. With people like Gunny running it, its not wonder.

you need to go kick Gunny's sorry azz bigshot!

:popcorn:

By the way dumb ass the latest report is that the GOP will get behind the treaty. I personally think it is a big mistake.

Intelligent and informed people post counterpoints, only the ignorant and not too smart respond with attacks. Notice how ad hominem attacks are the usual response of so many on this MB?

this forum has the biggest collection of trolls and delusional, nutjob partisan hacks, and idiots I've ever seen in my life. With people like Gunny running it, its not wonder.

Bye. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Ok, Republicans tried to scare America with "death panels" and "rationing" on health care.

They've worked overtime that Obama is going to "take over the United States".

Then there was the "Missile Defense" that would leave us open to attack. Which never happened.

Then there was the Republican hope that a terrorists would set off a "dirty bomb" so Americans would be properly afraid.

The last few days have been about the nuclear treaty, a treaty approved by the DOD and the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

I'm curious. What is the "next big fear"? Or the next "three" big fears?

Yeah I do. You are particularly fond of it yourself.

The next big republican fear tactic will be some angle on the dems being bad for creating jobs.
This will be their election push.
They have been holding off on this just in case jobs starts turning around.

They've created jobs?

Ok, Republicans tried to scare America with "death panels" and "rationing" on health care.

Then there was the "Missile Defense" that would leave us open to attack. Which never happened.

Then there was the Republican hope that a terrorists would set off a "dirty bomb" so Americans would be properly afraid.

The last few days have been about the nuclear treaty, a treaty approved by the DOD and the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Didn't you see? That Obama is leaving us open for Asteroid attack!

Don't worry. Rightwinger has assured us that he has it covered.

I keep telling you all:

Asteroids are not the issue. Kanamits are.

They're on their way.

And their hungry.

Well maybe our faithful leaders will offer themselves up as a sacrifice to save the populous.

Stranger things have happened. Cant think of any off the top of my head...

Yep. It's everyone elses fault.:)

Ha ha true but my big fear is that the Dems will hire thousands to work for the feds just to make the unemployment figures look better. Oh wait...

yeah look at the fed payroll increases under Reagan and Bush 2...

Seems you spend more time looking in your review mirror than you do looking out the windsheild.

And when you hit the tree?

It was Bush's fault.

Get it? Tree; Bush;:lol::lol:

Sorry. That is hardly a belly laugh.

yeah look at the fed payroll increases under Reagan and Bush 2...

Seems you spend more time looking in your review mirror than you do looking out the windsheild.

It was Bush's fault.

Relax. No one has to be funny every time they try a joke. The key is that we try. Makes things much more interesting than being stiff boards.

It was Bush's fault.

Relax. No one has to be funny every time they try a joke. The key is that we try. Makes things much more interesting than being stiff boards.

Gee, put the gun down!!! I didn't mean to offend anyone.

And you relax. No one was offended.
Just sad that some need to criticize everything. Sort of like you did.
But hey, if that is who you are, go for it.

And you relax. No one was offended.
Just sad that some need to criticize everything. Sort of like you did.
But hey, if that is who you are, go for it.

Rinata is an hysterical drama queen. Well known for two things: drama or completely missing the point.... often both at the same time.

The fear that all of the above is correct - which it is.

The next one is a VAT or Value Added Tax...a national sales tax..

After that it's a Carbon Tax.

Then Amnesty.

All of the above will probably be voted on by Jan next year...before all of those Democrats lose their seats.

After they get poleaxed in November they fully intend on inflicting as much damage as they can before they're forced into retirement when the new congress is seated.

Last edited:
Republicans don't have to come up with any Fear tactics.

The "thug in chief" just needs to keep showing his mug on the T.v.( sorta like Chavez, Castro, etc etc does) day in and day out and that is enough to scare the people in this country.

Seems like the former VP in chief and his wannabe daughter lizzard provide proof that some R's are all about hate and fear. Seems like you know very little, Palin is a populist/idealogue much like Castro and Chevez. Your own hate and fear prevents you from seeing Obama as the pragmatist he is - of course you spew the trifecta of a RW fringer - hate, fear and racism which prevents anyone from taking you seriously (well, other than those just like you).

Forum List

Back