The "Next" Republican fear tactic

Republicans don't have to come up with any Fear tactics.

The "thug in chief" just needs to keep showing his mug on the T.v.( sorta like Chavez, Castro, etc etc does) day in and day out and that is enough to scare the people in this country.

Seems like the former VP in chief and his wannabe daughter lizzard provide proof that some R's are all about hate and fear. Seems like you know very little, Palin is a populist/idealogue much like Castro and Chevez. Your own hate and fear prevents you from seeing Obama as the pragmatist he is - of course you spew the trifecta of a RW fringer - hate, fear and racism which prevents anyone from taking you seriously (well, other than those just like you).

LOl, all the silly names you call people in this post, and you accuse OTHERS of HATE.
You all need some different talking points, the people aren't listening to you anymore.
But they are getting a taste of the shrill hatered that the left has for others.

Last edited:
Reagan increased gov't and shrank the deficit, brought interest rates down, and reigned in wasteful government spending. Damn Republican.

Huh? You must be reading the History of the United States edition published by the Ministry of Truth. Unless this was a feeble attempt at sarcasm, you are one ignorant dolt.

Reagan increased gov't and shrank the deficit, brought interest rates down, and reigned in wasteful government spending. Damn Republican.

Pelosi (D) isn't Governor, Arnold (R) is; and, btw, three of the last four California Governors have been R's. Maybe you ought to check your facts and beliefs - just saying.

The "thug in chief" just needs to keep showing his mug on the T.v.( sorta like Chavez, Castro, etc etc does) day in and day out and that is enough to scare the people in this country.

Seems like the former VP in chief and his wannabe daughter lizzard provide proof that some R's are all about hate and fear. Seems like you know very little, Palin is a populist/idealogue much like Castro and Chevez. Your own hate and fear prevents you from seeing Obama as the pragmatist he is - of course you spew the trifecta of a RW fringer - hate, fear and racism which prevents anyone from taking you seriously (well, other than those just like you).

LOl, all the silly names you call people in this post, and you accuse OTHERS of HATE.
You all need some different ,points, the people aren't listening to you anymore.
But they are getting a taste of the shrill hatered that the left has for others.

I don't hate anyone, and what you consider a silly name I consider an apt description of the issue of the (former VP) Dick. As for me being 'left' that is your perception. Based on your location, the far right fringe, myopia is to be expected.

You all need some different ,points, the people aren't listening to you anymore.

I don't hate anyone, and what you consider a silly name I consider an apt description of the issue of the (former VP) Dick. As for me being 'left' that is your perception. Based on your location, the far right fringe, myopia is to be expected.
:lol:

yuk.........yuk....................

April 1, 2010

Republicans Move Ahead in 2010 Vote for CongressHold 47% to 44% advantage in registered voters' preferences

by Jeffrey M. JonesPRINCETON, NJ -- Registered voters now say they prefer the Republican to the Democratic candidate in their district by 47% to 44% in the midterm congressional elections, the first time the GOP has led in 2010 election preferences since Gallup began weekly tracking of these in March.

lol..........and first time the GOP leads the Dums since September of 1998 !!!!!!!!!!

Indeed...........I'd say people are scared!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ooooooooooooooops!!!!!!

Last edited:

Obama uses a common dividing technic. What seems to on the surface to be a really nice policy is really a policy that any reasonable person knows is totally unsustainable and a total pipe-dream.

So they make these ridiculous proposals....sometimes never intending on doing it ...then wait for the firestorm it causes. Anyone who speaks up becomes a target.

Obama uses a common dividing technic. What seems to on the surface to be a really nice policy is really a policy that any reasonable person knows is totally unsustainable and a total pipe-dream.

So they make these ridiculous proposals....sometimes never intending on doing it ...then wait for the firestorm it causes. Anyone who speaks up becomes a target.

Which proposals are ridiculous, and why?

Which proposals are ridiculous, and why?

Health Care that is deficit neutral. That is a pipe-dream.

Every Wedge-issue they propose seems to have a ridiculous element to it...even though it sounds so Koombiyahish.

And I'm sure elvis thinks 'cum catcher' is an apt description of you. :thup:

Relax. No one has to be funny every time they try a joke. The key is that we try. Makes things much more interesting than being stiff boards.

Gee, put the gun down!!! I didn't mean to offend anyone.

And you relax. No one was offended.
Just sad that some need to criticize everything. Sort of like you did.
But hey, if that is who you are, go for it.

Who rang your chimes??? I was talking to Avatar. And yes, I know you can post anywhere you want. I've heard that a million times. So please spare me. My point is that you can also jump off a bridge, but you don't do it just because you can, right?? :slap:

Obama's budgets increase spending this decade 70% over the last one. Reagan and the Bushies didn't do that with $1T+ annual deficits.

Just sayin'.

Just curious. Bush left the 2.5 trillion dollar tax cut, the 1.2 trillion dollar Republican drug program, the cost of Katrina clean up and the cost of both wars out of his budgets. Obama added them in.

Should Obama have left them out like Bush did so his budget would look smaller the way Bush's did?

Do Republicans see that as "honest government"?

And I'm sure elvis thinks 'cum catcher' is an apt description of you. :thup:

Cum Dumpster.

Obama's budgets increase spending this decade 70% over the last one. Reagan and the Bushies didn't do that with $1T+ annual deficits.

Just sayin'.

Just curious. Bush left the 2.5 trillion dollar tax cut, the 1.2 trillion dollar Republican drug program, the cost of Katrina clean up and the cost of both wars out of his budgets. Obama added them in.

Should Obama have left them out like Bush did so his budget would look smaller the way Bush's did?

:lol::lol::lol: You sure know how to shut them up. You'll get an answer to this when pigs fly!!

Just sayin'.

:lol::lol::lol: You sure know how to shut them up. You'll get an answer to this when pigs fly!!

here's a thought. stop spending money we don't have.

crazy talk, i know.

and, yes, bush spent money we didn't have, but i thought obama represented change?

haven't seen any yet, just the same old same old with different pet projects that we can't afford.

yay

:thup:

Gee, put the gun down!!! I didn't mean to offend anyone.

And you relax. No one was offended.
Just sad that some need to criticize everything. Sort of like you did.
But hey, if that is who you are, go for it.

Rinata is an hysterical drama queen. Well known for two things: drama or completely missing the point.... often both at the same time.

Stop lying. You know nothing at all about me. You're a mean spirited loser that has nothing to contribute to this life but hate. And it taints everything you say and do. And if you think that's not easy for people to see, you are fooling yourself.

crazy talk, i know.

and, yes, bush spent money we didn't have, but i thought obama represented change?

haven't seen any yet, just the same old same old with different pet projects that we can't afford.

yay

:lol::lol::lol: You sure know how to shut them up. You'll get an answer when pigs with lipstick fly !

Dems, the Party of:

George Bush killed my Daddy (James Byrd)

40,000 will die unless we pass ObamaCare

My Mommy died because we don't have ObamaCare!

Last edited:

crazy talk, i know.

yay

\

Here's a thought, simplified for the RW Fringe. Bush left Obama the house, in need of a roof; if Obama didn't spend the money on a new roof, the whole house would have been destroyed. Yes he borrowed so that Americans wouldn't be homeless.

Forum List

Back