The "Next" Republican fear tactic

The next big republican fear tactic will be some angle on the dems being bad for creating jobs.
This will be their election push.
They have been holding off on this just in case jobs starts turning around.

Ha ha true but my big fear is that the Dems will hire thousands to work for the feds just to make the unemployment figures look better. Oh wait...

My next fear is that we will have a President that truly does not care about the people he is supposed to SERVE......

Ah Crap that already happened too

Yeah, thank God Bush isn't president anymore. All he cared about was Iraq.

The next big republican fear tactic will be some angle on the dems being bad for creating jobs.

Ha ha true but my big fear is that the Dems will hire thousands to work for the feds just to make the unemployment figures look better. Oh wait...

yeah look at the fed payroll increases under Reagan and Bush 2...

Reagan increased gov't and shrank the deficit, brought interest rates down, and reigned in wasteful government spending. Damn Republican.

Expanding the size of the Federal Government from 20% to 30% of GDP plus mandated ton o' controls for states to finance kinda feels like a takeover.

Just sayin'.

Ok, Republicans tried to scare America with "death panels" and "rationing" on health care.

They've worked overtime that Obama is going to "take over the United States".

Then there was the "Missile Defense" that would leave us open to attack. Which never happened.

Then there was the Republican hope that a terrorists would set off a "dirty bomb" so Americans would be properly afraid.

The last few days have been about the nuclear treaty, a treaty approved by the DOD and the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

I'm curious. What is the "next big fear"? Or the next "three" big fears?

Didn't you see? That Obama is leaving us open for Asteroid attack!

I keep telling you all:

Asteroids are not the issue. Kanamits are.

They're on their way.

And their hungry.

Ok, Republicans tried to scare America with "death panels" and "rationing" on health care.

Then there was the "Missile Defense" that would leave us open to attack. Which never happened.

Then there was the Republican hope that a terrorists would set off a "dirty bomb" so Americans would be properly afraid.

The last few days have been about the nuclear treaty, a treaty approved by the DOD and the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Well one fear we do not have is that YOU will ever grow a brain.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

By the way dumb ass the latest report is that the GOP will get behind the treaty. I personally think it is a big mistake.

Good one.:lol::lol:

yeah look at the fed payroll increases under Reagan and Bush 2...

Seems you spend more time looking in your review mirror than you do looking out the windsheild.

And when you hit the tree?

It was Bush's fault.

Get it? Tree; Bush;:lol::lol:

Obama's budgets increase spending this decade 70% over the last one. Reagan and the Bushies didn't do that with $1T+ annual deficits.

Just sayin'.

Its hard to take any liberal from California seriously, after all thats the State of Pelosi and the neighbor of Reid. Isn't California bankrupt and Nevada not far behind? Just sayin, thinking out loud

I am afraid that if I bet on you to score better on an IQ test against a Russet potato, even if I take the 20 pts, I will lose my bet.

Liberal bullshit!

1. I find myself agreeing with something you post.
2. A terrorist attack where innocent Americans (regardless of their political leanings) are killed.
3. Losing my job.

And I would take your bet, and after I won, Carry it off to my MENSA buddies, and make a sweet profit on it. Return your twenty dollars and thank you for the free loan

I call your try at a put down

EPIC FAIL!!

It's called "reality" mongering... and of course rdean is quite the stranger to reality... living in Obamaville and all.

Republicans don't need to come up with any "fear tactics". All that has been happening and will continue to happen is the American public will see the policies of The Hussein's Maoist loving administration.

Well one fear we do not have is that YOU will ever grow a brain.

By the way dumb ass the latest report is that the GOP will get behind the treaty. I personally think it is a big mistake.

Intelligent and informed people post counterpoints, only the ignorant and not too smart respond with attacks. Notice how ad hominem attacks are the usual response of so many on this MB?

this forum has the biggest collection of trolls and delusional, nutjob partisan hacks, and idiots I've ever seen in my life. With people like Gunny running it, its not wonder.

OK. You asked so here are my three biggest fears:

Fear Number 1: I am afraid of Owe Bama and Nancy Pelosi mating and birthing a "Super Democrat" capable of destroying what they can't destroy for themselves.

Fear Number 2: I am afraid that the liberal Democrats are going to require us all to learn Spanish so we can all communicate with our 51st State - Mexico. When they allow Mexico into the Union as a State there will instantly be a doubling of Democrats who will breed like cockroaches.

Fear Number 3: I am afraid that Joe Biden will say something intelligent and it will be missed because nobody expects that out of him.

These are my three biggest Republican fears.

Number 3 would be a big fucking deal.

Forum List

Back