The Next Obama

BK I usually agree with you on the importance of your threads but come on, you've posted on my blue state threads. if repeal and replace gets passed and a tax cut gets passed in the next legislative/fiscal year the Ds are doomed in 2018 maybe and in 2020 certainly. more criminals will migrate to the blue states and those blue staters who can will migrate to low tax, mostly, red states.

BK I usually agree with you on the importance of your threads but come on, you've posted on my blue state threads. if repeal and replace gets passed and a tax cut gets passed in the next legislative/fiscal year the Ds are doomed in 2018 maybe and in 2020 certainly. more criminals will migrate to the blue states and those blue staters who can will migrate to low tax, mostly, red states.

Merely pointing out that the Democrats are low on choices.

Why are most 'viable DNC candidates' Clinton Sith Apprentices (connected to and / or 'trained by')?

If Democrats pick a candidate next time who is NOT a criminal or a scandal-monger, someone who can actually win the DNC nomination by themselves, the party will have improve one thousand percent.

Of course, their problem is trying to find someone like that... :p

After Trump, fucking anybody is a viable Presidential candidate

Keep thinking that, and choose another Hillary.
Another Hillary? You inbred filth would have to go after her with conspiracies for 30 years before she became another Hillary.
does not matter....the woman was tainted as hell and not well liked.....pick a better person next time......
Kamala Harris is tainted? By what?

So some Democrats hope. But this time, we're aware. She will never be a viable presidential candidate.

http://pagesix.com/2017/07/15/kamal...648.83988435.1499904591-1273024653.1499904591

What are you going to do spunky? Post some bullshit about her? :rolleyes:
No need...there is enough already out there about her...

...but in case anyone missed it...

Sen. Kamala Harris likely to face lawsuit over California attorney general conduct

Kamala Harris Again Reprimanded By Committee Chair

Etc...

Democrats will never elect a woman.
They even went Trump to keep a female out.
Don't even go there. You inbred Republicans spent the entire primary bragging about how diverse your field was..... and then you dumb cucks voted for the oldest, richest white man in the history of American politics.

Forum List

Back