The next GOP Leader

no you just want everybody else to be what you consider perfect but can not attain yourself....

Id like to think we all strive to be as close to perfect as possible. Unfortunately so many of us don’t learn what that really means until it’s too late in life to even come close. We need to make it clearer to people at a far younger age, so they can live better lives.
why dont you write a book about achieving perfection......go on a book tour....im sure there is an audience for you somewhere out there.....

why dont you write a book about achieving perfection......go on a book tour....im sure there is an audience for you somewhere out there.....

Why the Hell would I do that? I would prefer to have LESS contact with people, not more.

Besides, these are lessons that need to be learned individually, not handed to you in a nice wrapper. Otherwise the lesson doesn’t mean anything.

Why the Hell would I do that? I would prefer to have LESS contact with people, not more.

Besides, these are lessons that need to be learned individually, not handed to you in a nice wrapper. Otherwise the lesson doesn’t mean anything.
hey without you leading the way it aint going to get done......

dam maybe you should write stuff about the supernatural....."the express train to hell!"....throw a vampire in there and you got a story...

Feel free to believe whatever you want... or nothing at all. I’m not her yo change anyone’s mind on this. I’m not a prophet, just a poor traveler through this world like everyone else.

When the last four presidential elections gave America no real leader to vote for, I see no real hope of a leader on either side in 2024.
Just an FYI- servants FOLLOW a lead- they aren't leaders by definition.
"We, the stinky tourists" (thanks Harry Reid) are the leaders- servants are to do their masters bidding. Voters are the "masters", i.e., leaders.

Public (improper education subscribed to by the phony Empty Suit brigades Country wide) Education
has failed it's *followers* miserably when they make statements like yours in public it illustrates a complete lack of knowledge (never mind reading comprehension) that infects our so-called civilization.
No offense intended to you personally- everyone around you likely had the same improper education subscribed to by BOTH sides of the Duopoly.

When the last four presidential elections gave America no real leader to vote for, I see no real hope of a leader on either side in 2024.
Just an FYI- servants FOLLOW a lead- they aren't leaders by definition.
"We, the stinky tourists" (thanks Harry Reid) are the leaders- servants are to do their masters bidding. Voters are the "masters", i.e., leaders.

Public (improper education subscribed to by the phony Empty Suit brigades Country wide) Education
has failed it's *followers* miserably when they make statements like yours in public it illustrates a complete lack of knowledge (never mind reading comprehension) that infects our so-called civilization.
No offense intended to you personally- everyone around you likely had the same improper education subscribed to by BOTH sides of the Duopoly.

I have often brought out the fact that those that we elect are elected to serve their constituents. In today’s world that isn’t what happens. I don’t belong to either party and my votes for public office don’t follow the R and D nonsense and for President, I like four years ago will not vote for Biden or Trump. You can have a servant that is a great leader. Jesus and Lincoln are examples of that.

Jesus and Lincoln are examples of that.
Not really- Lincoln was divisive and Jesus is fictional. Lincoln was one of the originators of usurping constitutional authority- servants CANNOT lead- they are told where to go, which path to take and what clothes to wear- typically a uniform, sometimes the uniform is referred to as a suit-

Jesus man made quotes had some good ideas- but, those allegedly following his teaching FAILED to see the humanity and chose to see what they wanted to see- so, no, he wasn't a great leader-

True leadership is for the benefit of the follower, not the enrichment of the leader- our so-called leaders leave office multi-millionaires and get paid outrageous sums after they leave, for having "followed" the money- we the stinky tourist get crumbs and appeased with being allowed to keep more of what we earn from thieves by reducing or rewording the user fee laws-

But, I digress- servants can't lead.

Forum List

Back