The news for Democrats couldn't be better

A gift from God, the great RINO is here to stay!

No way Biden can lose in 2024. He slaughtered Trump in 2020, and it was not even close. And, his resurrection of the post Trump America has been masterful, leading to great approval ratings. If Trump doesn't run, he will strongly endorse someone and campaign aggressively for whomever that is, ruining that person's chances.

Either way it's a win for Biden. Trump is so toxic to the majority of voters, as demonstrated in 2020, that he or his proxy doesn't have a chance, and that's great news for Democrats!

No way Biden can lose in 2024.
What makes you think he will even be the candidate?

View attachment 487602
What makes you think he won't?

Says the nimrod who believed Russian Collusion for 4 friggen years.

It never occurred to you that the same media that lied about Russian Collusion might be lying about the election as well.
You just can't connect the dots.
You don't need to convince a man who wants to be lied to. He wants to hear lies that make him feel good.

No way Biden can lose in 2024. He slaughtered Trump in 2020, and it was not even close. And, his resurrection of the post Trump America has been masterful, leading to great approval ratings. If Trump doesn't run, he will strongly endorse someone and campaign aggressively for whomever that is, ruining that person's chances.

Either way it's a win for Biden. Trump is so toxic to the majority of voters, as demonstrated in 2020, that he or his proxy doesn't have a chance, and that's great news for Democrats!
Trump will be in jail in 2024.
Yeah.....and Jeffery Epstein killed himself too.

No way Biden can lose in 2024.
What makes you think he will even be the candidate?

View attachment 487602
He won't be. Not after the economy implodes.

This is a definite possibility!

This is now officially the Trump Party. If there even was a "civil war", it's over.

And the Trumpsters whine when we keep talking about him. This is just reality.
Blame yourself. And your like minded comrades for the specter of Donald Trump in your
deepest darkest fears, living rent free in your heads.

You have to really hate and/or be extremely fearful
of someone to actually steal a presidential election from him.
AFTER two partisan impeachments, the Robert Mueller nothing-burger investigation, the many incidents
of spying on Trump, etc the left has demonstrated how they will do anything to usurp him, illegally
or not.

Whether Trump actually comes back or not you will always have your paranoid fear of him
to think of AND a Ron DeSantis run for the presidency to remember him by.

Last edited:
This is now officially the Trump Party. If there even was a "civil war", it's over.

And the Trumpsters whine when we keep talking about him. This is just reality.
Blame yourself. And your like minded comrades for the specter of Donald Trump in your
deepest darkest fears, living rent free in your heads.

You have to really hate and/or be extremely fearful
of someone to actually steal a presidential election from him.
AFTER two partisan impeachments, the Robert Mueller nothing-burger investigation, the many incidents
of spying on Trump, etc.

Whether Trump actually comes back or not you will always have your paranoid fear of him
to think of AND a Ron DeSantis run for the presidency to remember him by.
You have been conned. I can't help that.

Conned? That's a loaded pejorative. I didn't even vote for Trump in the republican primaries.
But I liked Trump policies and populist message, even if I wasn't thrilled with his sometimes
over the top comments.

And I love how he took on the left and the government within a government. Who flips your little
beanie propeller? The Delaware barnacle, Joe Biden?

Your dislike of Trump is a great endorsement for him.

Conned? That's a loaded pejorative. I didn't even vote for Trump in the republican primaries.
But I liked Trump policies and populist message, even if I wasn't thrilled with his sometimes
over the top comments.

And I love how he took on the left and the government within a government. Who flips your little
beanie propeller? The Delaware barnacle, Joe Biden?

Your dislike of Trump is a great endorsement for him.
Neat.

His enemies do not fear Trump, they just want to further punish him by pushing him over the political and criminal cliffs.

Forum List

Back