The NEWER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The NEWER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Maybe I misread your intention as well!

Why is it funny to expect that sovereignty comes with responsibility as well as rights?
I never said it didn't.
No, you just laughed at the post which suggested that Arab Palestinians have responsibilities as well as rights.
Because it was a stupid post. A mere speculation.
(COMMENT)

(Ω) What did you find humorous? (Just so we all can have a laugh...)
(Ω) What did you find stupid? (Just so we all can learn something...)
(Ω) What did you find speculative? (Just so we all can better support our opinions - or → refute your conjecture...)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
She speculates that the Palestinians would not be responsible with freedom and responsibility. I don't know why she would say that.

Let me lift the veil on your ignorance then. I say it because the Arab Palestinian governments have NOT been responsible. Let me give you some examples:

Incentivized terrorism through laws and government programs which provide income to murderers. (Martyrs, fighters, freedom-fools whatever you want to call them -- Arabs who attempt to or succeed at killing Jews. And sure, go ahead and call it a social welfare program if you want, but its still both abhorrent and irresponsible for a government.)

Inciting and celebrating terror in official government statements and at official government events.

Preferential hiring of released prisoners (criminals, homicide or attempted homicide) to the civil service with pay grade assigned by length of imprisonment.

Refusing co-operation and actively preventing citizens from receiving quality medical care.

Refusing co-operation and withdrawing payments for electricity for its citizens.

Refusing to accept tax transfers and payments, resulting in a failure to pay civil servants, pensions, and social security benefits to its citizens.

These are just a few examples of a government so irresponsible and corrupt that it can not meet the basic needs of its citizens. A government which refuses to meet the basic needs of its citizens, by definition, is incapable of Statehood.

RE: The NEWER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Maybe I misread your intention as well!

Why is it funny to expect that sovereignty comes with responsibility as well as rights?
I never said it didn't.
No, you just laughed at the post which suggested that Arab Palestinians have responsibilities as well as rights.
Because it was a stupid post. A mere speculation.
(COMMENT)

(Ω) What did you find humorous? (Just so we all can have a laugh...)
(Ω) What did you find stupid? (Just so we all can learn something...)
(Ω) What did you find speculative? (Just so we all can better support our opinions - or → refute your conjecture...)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
She speculates that the Palestinians would not be responsible with freedom and responsibility. I don't know why she would say that.

Let me lift the veil on your ignorance then. I say it because the Arab Palestinian governments have NOT been responsible. Let me give you some examples:

Incentivized terrorism through laws and government programs which provide income to murderers. (Martyrs, fighters, freedom-fools whatever you want to call them -- Arabs who attempt to or succeed at killing Jews. And sure, go ahead and call it a social welfare program if you want, but its still both abhorrent and irresponsible for a government.)

Inciting and celebrating terror in official government statements and at official government events.

Preferential hiring of released prisoners (criminals, homicide or attempted homicide) to the civil service with pay grade assigned by length of imprisonment.

Refusing co-operation and actively preventing citizens from receiving quality medical care.

Refusing co-operation and withdrawing payments for electricity for its citizens.

Refusing to accept tax transfers and payments, resulting in a failure to pay civil servants, pensions, and social security benefits to its citizens.

These are just a few examples of a government so irresponsible and corrupt that it can not meet the basic needs of its citizens. A government which refuses to meet the basic needs of its citizens, by definition, is incapable of Statehood.
You need to reread my post.

Eyeroll

Why don’t you give me some examples of the Arab Palestinian governments acting responsibly, then.
:eusa_doh:

I can't help you if you miss the point.
Your point seems to be that the Arab Palestinian government is acting responsibly. Or would act responsibly. But you offer no insight as to why you believe that let alone evidence that it is true.
Palestinians in politics and other fields.

And don't forget Rashida Tlaib.

Eyeroll

Why don’t you give me some examples of the Arab Palestinian governments acting responsibly, then.

Your point seems to be that the Arab Palestinian government is acting responsibly. Or would act responsibly. But you offer no insight as to why you believe that let alone evidence that it is true.

Palestine was Britain’s fictional name for the British Mandate, which became Israel. Are palestinians British?

Eyeroll

Casey Kasem was Lebanese.

Eyeroll

Lebanon was named for a mountain, not a people. Not very authentic.

Eyeroll

Oh, please. You have got to be kidding me. You are trying to use people of "Palestinian" ancestry whose families emigrated over a hundred years ago as PROOF that the current government of Arab Palestine is a responsible and effective world government.

That is the equivalent of saying that the government of Scotland is a responsible and effective world government because Shusha in Canada, who is of Scottish descent, is a decent human being.

You couldn't possibly even come up with a more ridiculous argument.

Eyeroll

Hard to tell for sure. Palestinians, by necessity, are born all over the place. Rashida Tlaib, herself, was born in the US. Her mother was born in Jordan. Her grandmother was born in Palestine. Convince her that she is not Palestinian. Under normal circumstances, they would have all been born in Palestine.

Israel is not normal.

Eyeroll

Hard to tell for sure. Palestinians, by necessity, are born all over the place. Rashida Tlaib, herself, was born in the US. Her mother was born in Jordan. Her grandmother was born in Palestine. Convince her that she is not Palestinian. Under normal circumstances, they would have all been born in Palestine.

Israel is not normal.

Fakestinians. ⤵️

CCB6472E-2A4A-4A92-B760-DB4DCD2266B5.jpeg

Eyeroll

Israel is not normal.

Syria’s Hafiz al-Asad admonishes Arafat that palestinians are fake...

09A9814E-6534-41C9-8A74-FEE4FBCE7B15.jpeg

Eyeroll

Oh, please. You have got to be kidding me. You are trying to use people of "Palestinian" ancestry whose families emigrated over a hundred years ago as PROOF that the current government of Arab Palestine is a responsible and effective world government.

That is the equivalent of saying that the government of Scotland is a responsible and effective world government because Shusha in Canada, who is of Scottish descent, is a decent human being.

Are you saying that Palestinians born in different countries are different? How so?

BTW, my grandfather was Scottish. :clap2: :clap2::clap2:

Eyeroll

Are you saying that Palestinians born in different countries are different? How so?

Hey “genius”: Palestine was just Britain’s fictional name for the British Mandate. It’s been a European Christian name for centuries, like Holy Land.

Eyeroll

Well, I could certainly make that argument, but that is not the argument I AM making.

The argument at hand is the requirement for the Arab Palestinian government to be responsible and effective, and their complete failure to do so.

Eyeroll

Well, I could certainly make that argument, but that is not the argument I AM making.

The argument at hand is the requirement for the Arab Palestinian government to be responsible and effective, and their complete failure to do so.

Why would that be? They are successful in other parts of the world.

Eyeroll

Um. There is no other Arab Palestinian government anywhere in the world. There is no "would" here. The current Arab Palestinian government has a requirement to be responsible and effective. It is not.

Eyeroll

Still trolling after 11+ years?

Palestine is a fictional European Christian name, from a fictional Roman name for ancient Israel, later Britain’s fictional name for the British Mandate that became modern Israel. “Palestinian” was Britain’s name for Jews in the Mandate...

71AA39E8-D3D7-47FF-9137-C58BDB8676E5.jpeg
765C214C-653C-4FE1-819A-91640A2ACBA7.jpeg

Eyeroll

Um. There is no other Arab Palestinian government anywhere in the world. There is no "would" here. The current Arab Palestinian government has a requirement to be responsible and effective. It is not.

Again, why would the Palestinians born elsewhere by different that those born in Palestine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back