The New York Times shows leftists how to serve the party!

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
For instance, how does a leftist media outlet cover alleged leftist malfeasance? The answer is simple - DON'T!

The NYT has completely ignored the Eric Swallwell-Chinese spy story.

That is how a faithful leftist serves the party! All leftists should be beaming with pride at the NYT for burying information that might cast a party elite in an unflattering light.

• Banned
Party over Country.

For the left, the party IS the country and it must be protected even when it engages in malfeasance which leftists must never acknowledge, lest they be accused of being traitors to the party.

For instance, how does a leftist media outlet cover alleged leftist malfeasance? The answer is simple - DON'T!

That is how a faithful leftist serves the party! All leftists should be beaming with pride at the NYT for burying information that might cast a party elite in an unflattering light.

It shows how low the American media have sunk that anyone would read the New York Times, let alone pay for the privilege.

Whenever I receive a subscription offer from that "news"paper, it makes my day to tear it up & throw it where it belongs -- in the trashcan.

The media is just PRAVDA now.

Anyone with brains knows that.

I stopped watching and reading them long ago.

Forum List

Back