The New Way Forward Act

Ringtone

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2019
This is somewhat dated, but only by a nose as the threat is now imminent given that the Democrats effectively control both houses of Congress and the White House.

Behold the end of national sovereignty, the enslavement of the people, the effective annihilation of the middle class (the wet dream of Marxists loons), and the beginning of lawlessness on steroids. . . .

Cut everything out of that shit but the ban on for-profit prisons, and I like it.

Add no regulation on any drugs, an it will be even better.

Cut everything out of that shit but the ban on for-profit prisons, and I like it.

Why shouldn't prisons make a profit?

fugitivefromachaingang_6309.jpg

View attachment 453003
Too much temptation for abuse.

When a privately-owned prison can't make ends meet because only half the beds are full, shit starts happening.

If prison contracts are static, regardless of population, I have no problem with it, accept that it becomes another avenue of abuse. Bridges to nowhere become empty supermaxes and everybody gets kickbacks.

Perhaps we should ban sliding-scale private prison contracts. I don't know.

This is somewhat dated, but only by a nose as the threat is now imminent given that the Democrats effectively control both houses of Congress and the White House.

Behold the end of national sovereignty, the enslavement of the people, the effective annihilation of the middle class (the wet dream of Marxists loons), and the beginning of lawlessness on steroids. . . .

It's a dead bill from a Congress that no longer sits how is it anything what you claim it is?

It's a dead bill from a Congress that no longer sits how is it anything what you claim it is?

Don't fool yourself. It would be everything I said it is if enacted. That's incontrovertible. Democrats backed by their fascistic corporatist allies will push its agenda, demonizing their opponents as racists and xenophobes all the way to the bank. If its proponents can't get it passed wholesale, they'll use Democratic control of government to incrementally enact it brick by brick.

View attachment 453003
Too much temptation for abuse.

When a privately-owned prison can't make ends meet because only half the beds are full, shit starts happening.

If prison contracts are static, regardless of population, I have no problem with it, accept that it becomes another avenue of abuse. Bridges to nowhere become empty supermaxes and everybody gets kickbacks.

Perhaps we should ban sliding-scale private prison contracts. I don't know.
I'd like to hear more on this from you. I've always been an advocate for privatizing prisons, but to be honest I haven't given the potential downside a lot of thought. What would you suggest? That's not a challenge. I'd like to pick your brain as you've obviously given it some thought.

Forum List

Back