The New Trend.As Trumps Ratings Keep Increasing,The Left Finds New Issues To Bitch About.

What most of US are saying is that the FACT he threatened us with nuclear weapons cannot be dismissed. That ONE FACT takes precedence over all the crying hand wringing liberals. He has Nukes, he has launch systems, he is insane. That alone is why Trump acted. What happens next is on Korea.
I will admit I might be too lenient on this. We have just been doing this shit for decades and decades and all it does it fuck shit up more. I look at history. Maybe its a downfall, maybe its enlightenment.
If you're sick of going out to fight corporate wars for corporate America, you need to end the speech rights of corporations. Until that happens, US forces are just the enforcers for oligarchs.

Gotta love it! A non-American telling Americans what we have to do. Like pretty Kelly has any real clue about how America works when when all the news she gets is from liberal CBC.

Me, personally, would never presume to tell Canadians how to run their country or manage their foreign affairs.

What is it with foreigners that they think they have all the solutions for another nation that they may never visit, let alone become citizens of. Canadians, for one, need to address their own problems like their people dying waiting sometimes months for a life-saving MRI that citizens of the U.S. get on the day it was ordered.

I had a friend, (notice I said "HAD"), that had a stroke. The EMT's took him to a hospital and he laid on a gurney in the hallway for 5 hours without receiving any attention or care. After 5 hour a young doctor finally checked him and found that he was still alive and began treatment. My friend, because a doctor didn't check him out, ended up with sever brain damage, and died 2 weeks later. All that would have been needed to save my friends life would have been a shot of Alteplase, (a stroke clot busting drug), if it would have been administered within an hour of having his stroke. If that would have happened my friend would have had a near 100% recovery and lived many more years.

Kelly, take care of your own bag of shit before you tell us what to do with ours.
I am a Citizen. Oops!

What most of US are saying is that the FACT he threatened us with nuclear weapons cannot be dismissed. That ONE FACT takes precedence over all the crying hand wringing liberals. He has Nukes, he has launch systems, he is insane. That alone is why Trump acted. What happens next is on Korea.
I will admit I might be too lenient on this. We have just been doing this shit for decades and decades and all it does it fuck shit up more. I look at history. Maybe its a downfall, maybe its enlightenment.
If you're sick of going out to fight corporate wars for corporate America, you need to end the speech rights of corporations. Until that happens, US forces are just the enforcers for oligarchs.

Gotta love it! A non-American telling Americans what we have to do. Like pretty Kelly has any real clue about how America works when when all the news she gets is from liberal CBC.

Me, personally, would never presume to tell Canadians how to run their country or manage their foreign affairs.

What is it with foreigners that they think they have all the solutions for another nation that they may never visit, let alone become citizens of. Canadians, for one, need to address their own problems like their people dying waiting sometimes months for a life-saving MRI that citizens of the U.S. get on the day it was ordered.

I had a friend, (notice I said "HAD"), that had a stroke. The EMT's took him to a hospital and he laid on a gurney in the hallway for 5 hours without receiving any attention or care. After 5 hour a young doctor finally checked him and found that he was still alive and began treatment. My friend, because a doctor didn't check him out, ended up with sever brain damage, and died 2 weeks later. All that would have been needed to save my friends life would have been a shot of Alteplase, (a stroke clot busting drug), if it would have been administered within an hour of having his stroke. If that would have happened my friend would have had a near 100% recovery and lived many more years.

Kelly, take care of your own bag of shit before you tell us what to do with ours.
And I'm sorry, you just opened yourself up there, but saying someone shouldn't poke their nose in US business?!?! Listen to yourself, man!!! The hypocrisy, oh the hypocrisy!!

:bang3: :boobies: :piss2: And the events in Syria and Korea/Trumps actions over the last few weeks is evidence of that. And on top of that, Trump's approval keeps getting closer to 60% {then again, any normal person believes its been 60% since day 1 !!!!} :D
And this week, the issue they are crapping themselves over are Trumps taxes, meanwhile we have hell one of an international crisis going on in North Korea.:eek:
What will it be next week? How many trips Trump has made to Florida?Hmm? and how many trips did Obama make overseas on our tax dollars?
And two weeks from now, the loony left will bitch about Trumps alleged millions hidden in Swiss Bank Accounts. {and where did the Clintons Millions come from ??} :tongue-44:
How are his taxes a new loony left issue?!?! Non right-extremists have been asking for them all along. What's more unreasonable is him not producing them, and people paying less attention to that than Obamas birth certificate
It took Obama YEARS to produce his birth certificate.

:bang3: :boobies: :piss2: And the events in Syria and Korea/Trumps actions over the last few weeks is evidence of that. And on top of that, Trump's approval keeps getting closer to 60% {then again, any normal person believes its been 60% since day 1 !!!!} :D
And this week, the issue they are crapping themselves over are Trumps taxes, meanwhile we have hell one of an international crisis going on in North Korea.:eek:
What will it be next week? How many trips Trump has made to Florida?Hmm? and how many trips did Obama make overseas on our tax dollars?
And two weeks from now, the loony left will bitch about Trumps alleged millions hidden in Swiss Bank Accounts. {and where did the Clintons Millions come from ??} :tongue-44:

I noticed you didn't post a link to your polling data--because Trump is no where near a 60% approval rating. He's at 42.5% which is ground dirt. Meaning only his most ardent fan club is still with him. The ones that are still in denial and or don't mind our involvement in a couple of new wars--even though Trump adamently campaigned against that, and ridiculed every other candidate including Hillary Clinton for taking a hard line on Assad and Kim Jung UN.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

I am glad you brought up Mar A Lago & compared him to Obama.

Trump's weekly trips down to what he refers to as the Southern Whitehouse every weekend at his resort at Mar a Lago is costing the taxpayers millions. Within his first 80 days he has spent 20 MILLION taxpayer dollars. This is to haul down a ton of Security agents, White House Staff and equipment, back and forth to his resort. While Mar a Lago just doubled it's membership fees to $200K per year. Now that's what I call the "Art of the Deal."
Trump's Mar-a-Lago club just doubled its new membership fee to $200,000
Trump on pace to surpass 8 years of Obama's travel spending in 1 year - CNNPolitics.com

1asack022317.jpg

Trump's adult kids are also having a great time on the taxpayer dollar.

Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump and Ivanka Trump were all spotted in Aspen during a mid-March weekend, drawing reaction from both residents in Aspen and observers on social media.

According to The Aspen Times, the Trump family arrived in Aspen with a cohort of Secret Service agents for their protection. A recent report by The Aspen Times found the Secret Service signed a contract for more than $12,000 for ski equipment rentals and clothing for the duration of the Trump family vacation."

Now just imagine the cost with lodging, food & ski lift tickets for a 100 security agents.

rndr_782x440.jpg

Trump Family Photo Sparks Outrage (Photo)

Then we're paying for Trump's sons to travel the world to expand the Trump empire. Like that new golf course they just opened up in Dubai.
Trump sons open Dubai golf club as namesake now US president

Let's not forget Melania Trump who refuses to live at the White House, and the security costs for her to stay at the Trump tower--could easily add up to 300 million in one year.
Do Melania Trump's security costs top annual arts budget?

In one single month the Trump family has cost the taxpayers more in travel expense than the Obama's did in a year.
In a month, the Trump family has cost taxpayers almost as much as the Obamas did in a year

golf_trump1-Edit-800x430.jpg

And he's already been golfing 19 times in 3 months.
7 presidential actions Trump blasted Obama for and then did himself

You haven't elected a hard working President, you have elected a "hardly working" President. And it's really no wonder that he wanted to do it for FREE. The Presidential salary is only 525K per year, that he outspends in one single trip down to Mar a Lago.

Now Invanka has an office in the White House--and she is also there for FREE--but we are paying for a secretary and staff for her? To do what?---who knows--but she will be able to make all these travel plans right from the White House.
Ivanka Trump to receive White House office, security clearance

Last edited:
President Trump has the left completely unhinged its a beautiful thing to watch. They are in meltdown mode inventing one issue after another but nothing has stuck to Teflon Donald.

Polls
grey-bg-chev.png

Quick Poll/Map Links
Find Any Poll
Latest Polls
Election Polls | President Polls | State Polls | Senate Polls | House Polls | Governor Polls | Approval Polls

Tuesday, April 18
Race/Topic (Click to Sort)
Poll Results Spread
President Trump Job Approval Gallup Approve 41, Disapprove 52 Disapprove +11
President Trump Job Approval Rasmussen Reports Approve 50, Disapprove 50 Tie
President Trump Job Approval Reuters/Ipsos Approve 43, Disapprove 52 Disapprove +9
Direction of Country Reuters/Ipsos Right Direction 30, Wrong Track 55 Wrong Track +25
Monday, April 17
Poll Results Spread
President Trump Job Approval Pew Research Approve 42, Disapprove 52 Disapprove +10
Direction of Country Rasmussen Reports Right Direction 41, Wrong Track 53 Wrong Track +12
Georgia 6th District Special Election Emerson Ossoff 43, Handel 17, Gray 15, Moody 9, Hill 6, Abroms 2, Slotin 2 Ossoff +26
Georgia 6th District Special Election Clout Research (R) Ossoff 41, Handel 15, Gray 17, Moody 9, Hill 10, Abroms 3, Slotin 1 Ossoff +24
Saturday, April 15
Poll Results Spread
Georgia 6th District Special Election WSB-TV/Landmark Ossoff 45, Handel 17, Gray 9, Moody 8, Hill 8, Abroms 2, Slotin Ossoff +28
Friday, April 14
Poll Results Spread
President Trump Job Approval Marist Approve 39, Disapprove 49 Disapprove +10
Direction of Country Marist Right Direction 34, Wrong Track 57 Wrong Track +23
Georgia 6th District Special Election FOX 5 Atlanta/Opinion Savvy Ossoff 42, Handel 21, Gray 11, Moody 9, Hill 11, Abroms 1, Slotin Ossoff +21

RealClearPolitics - 2017 Latest Polls

Looks to me as if the orange clowns polls remain about the same. A much higher percentage disapproving of his performance that are approving of it.

How are his taxes a new loony left issue?!?! Non right-extremists have been asking for them all along. What's more unreasonable is him not producing them, and people paying less attention to that than Obamas birth certificate
It took Obama YEARS to produce his birth certificate.
Just how insane are you? He released it in 2008 before he was even elected president.

President Trump has the left completely unhinged its a beautiful thing to watch. They are in meltdown mode inventing one issue after another but nothing has stuck to Teflon Donald.
I remember righties saying the same nonsense about Bush. But then after he left office, they called him a Liberal.

You know nothing of US law. There is no constitutional reason to deny people in a corporation from promoting a cause or candidate. Many are on the left, probably most. All the big boys seem to be dems. What may not be constitutional is taking worker dues and pumping the money into campaigns.
By its fruits shall you know it. Are you sure that having corporate money speaking louder than the people's votes is working for you?
They don't. The big boys were backing Hillary.
The big boys always hedge their bets, surely you know that by now?!?!
Yes, they hedge their bets by supporting candidates that will do them good. Like Obama with Hillary the rich would get richer while the lower/middle class suffers.
If that was true for Hillary and obama, how much more true is it for the carpetbagger cabinet currently in office, I wonder?!?!
You aren't making any sense. Hate is a poor substitute for thinking.

Zero legislative achievements coming up on 100 days.
The United States moving closer to war.
His approval rating is at 41% you low hanging fruit.
His disapproval rating is above 50%.
Gallup Daily: Trump Job Approval
Presidents don't pass legislation but he's done quite a lot so far. Closer to war with who? Approval ratings mean what to you? This isn't American Idol.

Seems like not that long ago the RW'ers were mental over Obama not releasing his college grades,

lol, of all things.

As you know, not even in the same league as the Progressives and President Trumps tax returns. There is no good purpose to be served by releasing the returns..

So why did your RW pals go mental over Obama's college grades?

Trump's calculation is simple.

The negative effect of not releasing his taxes is lower than would be the negative effect of releasing them.
I think his calculation is to use it like the birther issue. When re-election time comes, he releases them, they look good and the left looks loonier than usual.

Doesn't make sense. Trump thought he was losing. If he'd thought they'd have helped he'd have released them during the last campaign.

Trump's calculation is simple.

The negative effect of not releasing his taxes is lower than would be the negative effect of releasing them.
I think his calculation is to use it like the birther issue. When re-election time comes, he releases them, they look good and the left looks loonier than usual.

Doesn't make sense. Trump thought he was losing. If he'd thought they'd have helped he'd have released them during the last campaign.
How so? Nobody but leftists cared and they weren't voting for him. The way it is now they are foaming over about something that is none of their business. I like that, shows America who's nuts.

Forum List

Back