The New UPDATED List Of the Trump Administration Accomplishments

Do you stop reading or listening to MSM on the first lie? They fabricate and embelish nearly everything anti-Trump. If we cut the list by 1/3 to accomodate what you call lies, which is WAY to much, Trump still would have accomplished quite a bit especially considering the constant witch hunts by the Democrats and the completely partisan MSM running their smear campaigns.

I do not start reading the MSM, thus no reason to stop when you get to their first lie, which is normally in the headline.

At some point you have to trust some source to get information. You can't get all the information you need first hand.

At any rate, like I said, Trump has many accomplishments, which go completely unrecognized by the never Trumpers.

Why would I check it for accuracy when....

And this is what they count on. They know that people like you are too stupid and too lazy to do such a thing.

Why will you not give us the source for your list?

Is it a direct email from your party masters?

Is it part of your talking points email?
It is part of the overlords plan to drive idiots like you even further insane than you already are!...ROTFLMFAO....PICK ANOTHER OF THOSE 50 OR SO ACHIEVEMENTS....IT WILL KEEP YOU OCCUPIED FOR AWHILE!

NO need, I quit reading when I got to the first lie. That proves you list is fake. Not that you would know as you blindly accept it because it was in your email, so it has to be true
I imagine you don't have the ability to understand that was true, by virtue of the CNBC article I posted when originally written....I certainly don't give a shit what you, a demented loon, thinks!

And this is what they count on. They know that people like you are too stupid and too lazy to do such a thing.

It is part of the overlords plan to drive idiots like you even further insane than you already are!...ROTFLMFAO....PICK ANOTHER OF THOSE 50 OR SO ACHIEVEMENTS....IT WILL KEEP YOU OCCUPIED FOR AWHILE!

NO need, I quit reading when I got to the first lie. That proves you list is fake. Not that you would know as you blindly accept it because it was in your email, so it has to be true
I imagine you don't have the ability to understand that was true, by virtue of the CNBC article I posted when originally written....I certainly don't give a shit what you, a demented loon, thinks!

The article you posted was old and outdated. The people you copy the lost from know this and count on the fact you are too lazy and ignorant to know any better. Thus you propagate their lies for them.

You make a great stooge.

The article you posted was old and outdated. The people you copy the lost from know this and count on the fact you are too lazy and ignorant to know any better. Thus you propagate their lies for them.

You make a great stooge.
So besides me explaining ti you specifically, what else do you have a problem with? Apparently no problem with the first 4!

You make a great stooge.
So besides me explaining ti you specifically, what else do you have a problem with? Apparently no problem with the first 4!

What you have explained is that you use old data so you can spread lies.

As for the first 4...

1. Job growth is slower after Trump than before Trump.
2. The number of people working sets a new record most every month due to population growth.
3. Manufacturing growth has come to crawl thanks to his stupid ass trade war.

You make a great stooge.

What you have explained is that you use old data so you can spread lies.

As for the first 4...

1. Job growth is slower after Trump than before Trump.
2. The number of people working sets a new record most every month due to population growth.
3. Manufacturing growth has come to crawl thanks to his stupid ass trade war.
Believe what you want!

1. When you start with a failed economy from the DemonRATS HOUSING COLLAPSE. of course America starts job recovery faster but Obuma never had a surplus of 5+ million jobs not filled!
Job Openings and Labor Turnover Summary - Bureau of Labor Statistics
Over the month, hires and separations were little changed at 5.8 million and 5.6 million, respectively. ... This release includes estimates of the number and rate of job openings, hires, and separations

2. Population growth....damn...
The U.S. population grew by a low 0.62% in the year through July 1, 2018, according to the Census Bureau

3. Trade war brings on some economic downturns but preserving our intellectual and PATTERN protection in the long term will bring on increased economic gains in the long run....you commies never look before your present condition!

Forum List

Back