The New UPDATED List Of the Trump Administration Accomplishments

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
WARNING TO LEFT WING LOONS....THERE ARE TRIGGERS WITHIN!

• Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
  • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
  • We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
  • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
  • Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
  • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
  • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
  • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
  • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
  • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
  • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
  • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
  • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
  • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
  • Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
  • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
  • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
  • Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
  • Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
  • Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
  • Record number of regulations eliminated.
  • Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
  • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
  • My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
  • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
  • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
  • Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
  • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
  • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
  • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
  • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
  • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
  • Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
  • Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
  • Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
  • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
  • Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
  • Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
  • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
  • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
  • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
  • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
  • Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
  • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
  • Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
  • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
  • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
  • Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
  • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
• Passing the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) that will bring relief and business to the American farmer.

• Passing 12 weeks of paid family leave for federal workers. An initiative that Ivanka Trump has been advocating for since Day One. And on a personal level, one that NO LESS than 10 career HUD employees thankedme for in private - with some even admitting they may vote for him in 2020.

• Reaching an historic trade deal with China that lifts the unfair tariff burden off the American tax-payer that the LAST THREE PRESIDENTS had no problem paying for DECADES.

• Getting Space Force

• Requiring Hospitals to publicly disclose the costs charged and paid by ALL insurance companies to ensure transparency and fair competition.

• Making animal cruelty a FEDERAL FELONY, praised by the American Humane Society as a bill they’ve been trying to pass for DECADES

• Forcing delinquent foreign countries to contribute an additional $530 BILLION to NATO so that Americans are no longer bearing the global burden

• Expanding federal civil rights protections against anti-semitism, which was duly praised by the President of the Anti-Defamation League

Stopped reading when I got to the first lie. Only 5 bullet points in and there are lies.

If Trump is so amazing why do you lie about him so much?

Stopped reading when I got to the first lie. Only 5 bullet points in and there are lies.

See your TDS is getting closer to TERMINAL....Honestly I was hoping a bunch of youbanti-American scum would simply STROKE OUT....I have time, these truths haven't circulated enough!

See your TDS is getting closer to TERMINAL....Honestly I was hoping a bunch of youbanti-American scum would simply STROKE OUT....I have time, these truths haven't circulated enough!

Trump's BEA....Gross Domestic Product | U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)

Nothing even close to 4%, let alone 4.2%.

Why do you lie when it is so easy to prove that you are a liar?

upload_2019-12-17_10-59-11.png

View attachment 295218
Trump triumphant: 'We're going to go a lot higher' than 4.1% GDP growth
PUBLISHED FRI, JUL 27 2018 9:44 AM EDT
UPDATED FRI, JUL 27 2018 1:59 PM EDT

Tucker Higgins
@TUCKERHIGGINS@IN/TUCKER-HIGGINS-5B162295/
Jacob Pramuk
@JACOBPRAMUK
Mike Calia
KEY POINTS
  • "We're going to go a lot higher than these numbers, and these are great numbers," the president said.
  • Earlier Friday the government announced that the economy grew in the second quarter at the fastest pace in nearly four years. The nation's GDP grew 4.1 percent, in line with estimates.
  • Trump had previewed the economic data on Thursday, during a speech in Illinois. Trump said of the indicator, "If it has a 4 in front of it, we're happy.
Trump triumphant: 'We're going to go a lot higher' than 4.1% GDP growth PUBLISHED FRI, JUL 27 2018 9:44 AM EDT UPDATED FRI, JUL 27 2018 1:59 PM EDT Tucker Higgins @TUCKERHIGGINS@IN/TUCKER-HIGGINS-5B162295/ Jacob Pramuk @JACOBPRAMUK Mike Calia SHARE KEY POINTS "We're going to go a lot higher than these numbers, and these are great numbers," the president said. Earlier Friday the government announced that the economy grew in the second quarter at the fastest pace in nearly four years. The nation's GDP grew 4.1 percent, in line with estimates. Trump had previewed the economic data on Thursday, during a speech in Illinois. Trump said of the indicator, "If it has a 4 in front of it, we're happy.

And from CNBC!
YOU HAVE BULLSHIT ABNORMAL!

View attachment 295218

Tucker Higgins
Jacob Pramuk
@JACOBPRAMUK
Mike Calia
KEY POINTS
  • "We're going to go a lot higher than these numbers, and these are great numbers," the president said.
  • Earlier Friday the government announced that the economy grew in the second quarter at the fastest pace in nearly four years. The nation's GDP grew 4.1 percent, in line with estimates.
  • Trump had previewed the economic data on Thursday, during a speech in Illinois. Trump said of the indicator, "If it has a 4 in front of it, we're happy.
Trump triumphant: 'We're going to go a lot higher' than 4.1% GDP growth PUBLISHED FRI, JUL 27 2018 9:44 AM EDT UPDATED FRI, JUL 27 2018 1:59 PM EDT Tucker Higgins @TUCKERHIGGINS@IN/TUCKER-HIGGINS-5B162295/ Jacob Pramuk @JACOBPRAMUK Mike Calia SHARE KEY POINTS "We're going to go a lot higher than these numbers, and these are great numbers," the president said. Earlier Friday the government announced that the economy grew in the second quarter at the fastest pace in nearly four years. The nation's GDP grew 4.1 percent, in line with estimates. Trump had previewed the economic data on Thursday, during a speech in Illinois. Trump said of the indicator, "If it has a 4 in front of it, we're happy.

And from CNBC!

That was the initial estimate, it was later revised as more data came available...as it always is.

The initial estimate is meaningless and all that matters is the final number.

Are you really this stupid or is it just an act?

View attachment 295218

Tucker Higgins
Jacob Pramuk
@JACOBPRAMUK
Mike Calia
KEY POINTS

And from CNBC!

That was the initial estimate, it was later revised as more data came available...as it always is.

The initial estimate is meaningless and all that matters is the final number.

Are you really this stupid or is it just an act?
Too bad, it was published by one of yours...CNBC...so you admitted they are posting fake news....idiot!...and he still has 5 YEARS to nail it!!!!ROTFLMFAO

View attachment 295218
tds chart.png

Too bad, it was published by one of yours...CNBC...so you admitted they are posting fake news....idiot!...and he still has 5 YEARS to nail it!!!!ROTFLMFAO

Not mine and it was not fake news. It was the number reported by Trump's BEA. But the BEA always makes revisions, been that way for as long as they have been publishing GDP growth.

The people that publish these list that you post as your own know that you are too stupid to check their work, so they do not care.

Last edited:
AN ACCOMPLISHMENT LEFT OUT -

Trump is only the third human to be impeached.

ROTFLMFAO....want to try that list again....idiots. all I deal with are idiots!...and he is counting Trump!...LOLOL!

You post a list that you do not check for accuracy and do not give credit to the author and then you call others idiots?

You really might want to look in the mirror every now and again.

ROTFLMFAO....want to try that list again....idiots. all I deal with are idiots!...and he is counting Trump!...LOLOL!

You post a list that you do not check for accuracy and do not give credit to the author and then you call others idiots?

You really might want to look in the mirror every now and again.

Why would I check it for accuracy when I can have insane little leftists pick out ONE THING out of HOW MANY, as perhaps wrong now but as I demonstrated with the CNBC article was correct when written. And THE UPDATE is added at the end and received via email..Not an article. You would make a shitty lawyer as you are easily picked apart and show yourself as a little self indulgent fool that apparently has nothing better to do than sit in your mothers basement, and collect a DNC check....they got screwed with you this week!

Why would I check it for accuracy when....

And this is what they count on. They know that people like you are too stupid and too lazy to do such a thing.

Why will you not give us the source for your list?

Is it a direct email from your party masters?

Is it part of your talking points email?

And this is what they count on. They know that people like you are too stupid and too lazy to do such a thing.

It is part of the overlords plan to drive idiots like you even further insane than you already are!...ROTFLMFAO....PICK ANOTHER OF THOSE 50 OR SO ACHIEVEMENTS....IT WILL KEEP YOU OCCUPIED FOR AWHILE!

It is part of the overlords plan to drive idiots like you even further insane than you already are!...ROTFLMFAO....PICK ANOTHER OF THOSE 50 OR SO ACHIEVEMENTS....IT WILL KEEP YOU OCCUPIED FOR AWHILE!

NO need, I quit reading when I got to the first lie. That proves you list is fake. Not that you would know as you blindly accept it because it was in your email, so it has to be true

NO need, I quit reading when I got to the first lie. That proves you list is fake. Not that you would know as you blindly accept it because it was in your email, so it has to be true

Do you stop reading or listening to MSM on the first lie? They fabricate and embelish nearly everything anti-Trump. If we cut the list by 1/3 to accomodate what you call lies, which is WAY to much, Trump still would have accomplished quite a bit especially considering the constant witch hunts by the Democrats and the completely partisan MSM running their smear campaigns.

Do you stop reading or listening to MSM on the first lie? They fabricate and embelish nearly everything anti-Trump. If we cut the list by 1/3 to accomodate what you call lies, which is WAY to much, Trump still would have accomplished quite a bit especially considering the constant witch hunts by the Democrats and the completely partisan MSM running their smear campaigns.

I do not start reading the MSM, thus no reason to stop when you get to their first lie, which is normally in the headline.

New Topics

Forum List

Back