The new term for Teabaggers

What should teabaggers be called?

• Tea baggers is humiliating enough ahhaha!

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Tools

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Neo-twoofers

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Toolbaggers

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Call the people of the Tea Party any stupid name you can think of.

It sure isn't hurting the Republican party, so you all go go go..:clap2:

Afterall...there's only so much further down the Repubs can go.

LOL!!
roflmao.gif

yep...the GOP is definately a battered party.

Seems the dems want to follow suit....and doing a dam good job of it.

I think the tea partiers should be called "Americans that are tired of getting fucked by the government"

when they asked the people in line for Obama money, "where does Obama get the money?" they didn't know. They think he has a magic money tree.

I think the tea partiers should be called "Americans that are tired of getting fucked by the government"

when they asked the people in line for Obama money, "where does Obama get the money?" they didn't know. They think he has a magic money tree.

One of Obama's biggest mistakes was to make the more successful the "enemy".

Afterall, it is the more successful that he is asking to take on the burden of helping the "victims" out there.

It is kind of hard to get the support of people you label as villians.

Isn't this thread Flame-Zone worthy? How could it last so long on the politics board? Yikes!

LOL, I haven't figured out what qualifies for the flame zone and what doesn't. The mods busted one of my banking threads to the flame zone and I have never had an explanation for why. The thread title wasn't offensive, nor the OP, and there wasn't a single post in it that criticized anybody for anything, let alone flamed anybody, but oh well.

Where did Bush Jr. get the money for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars?

Oh yeah.......he didn't. He just left them out of the budget.

Isn't this thread Flame-Zone worthy? How could it last so long on the politics board? Yikes!

LOL, I haven't figured out what qualifies for the flame zone and what doesn't. The mods busted one of my banking threads to the flame zone and I have never had an explanation for why. The thread title wasn't offensive, nor the OP, and there wasn't a single post in it that criticized anybody for anything, let alone flamed anybody, but oh well.

This should go into the flame zone because their are some right wing loonies that will become upset over the left wing loonines making fun of the Right Wing Rebellion also know as the Tea party protests.

Damn Republicans need to keep their crazies in line. See how the Dems kept theirs in line under Bush!! :tongue:

Where did Bush Jr. get the money for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars?

Oh yeah.......he didn't. He just left them out of the budget.

Yep...one of his disingenuous moves that helped him lose many of his supporters.

We, the people, do not like our politicians decieving us...

Although, now it seems to be an accepted practice...because Obama is CHANGING things.

I am willing to bet in December, after the elections in November, we will be calling the Tea party the organization that broke the back of the democratic congressional majority.
I personally thank you for your help!

"If the Tea Baggers run their own candidates for U.S. House, virtually every vote the Tea Bagger gets would be siphoned from the GOP candidate, allowing the Democrats to win where they might have otherwise lost."
-- CNN Polling Director Keating Holland, Link

The tea lynchers can be the GOP's Ralph Nader for an election cycle or two.
:cool:

This should go into the flame zone because their are some right wing loonies that will become upset over the left wing loonines making fun of the Right Wing Rebellion also know as the Tea party protests.

Damn Republicans need to keep their crazies in line. See how the Dems kept theirs in line under Bush!! :tongue:

Actually I think I do understand how the Obama disciples, kool-ade drinkers, and other left wing extremists feel though. They can't defend their guy(s) or their philosophy, but when Obama, Pelosi, the MSM et al target the Tea Partiers as the villains, they at least have somewhere to pile on. They so badly want to believe those photos they post are typical and the occasional rightwing looney as the norm that it gives them great comfort when anything or anybody reinforces them in that.

But then some of us on the right tried very hard to believe that George W. Bush had it right too, and we defended him probably long after we should have been doing so. The difference is, we finally gave up and accepted that some of his policy was looney tunes and refused to support it any longer. We didn't have to trash him or the Left to do that. We could simply declare a policy or practice as wrong, stupid, not beneficial or whatever.

I wonder how long it will take the Obama worshippers to get to that point? Will they ever?

I am willing to bet in December, after the elections in November, we will be calling the Tea party the organization that broke the back of the democratic congressional majority.
I personally thank you for your help!

"If the Tea Baggers run their own candidates for U.S. House, virtually every vote the Tea Bagger gets would be siphoned from the GOP candidate, allowing the Democrats to win where they might have otherwise lost."
-- CNN Polling Director Keating Holland, Link

The tea lynchers can be the GOP's Ralph Nader for an election cycle or two.
:cool:

That has been Rush Limbaugh's mantra over the last several months. He is convinced that a strong third party candidate would pull enough votes to ensure a Democratic majority for as far as the eye can see. He believes another several years with the Congress we currently have will so dismantle the Constitution and the democratic process that Democrats can then control it however they wish to control it. He is convinced that however bad the GOP has been, it is NOT the same as the Democrats and will not do the damage to the country that the Democrats have done and will do. I don't know whether he is right, but I'm pondering that.

On the other side is Glenn Beck who believes we are doomed regardless of whether we put in a Progressive Big (Democrat) or Progessive Lite (GOP). If we don't break the cycle now, we will lose the power to do so. It is all in a matter of how fast it all happens. And I am pondering that too.

Speaking of Beck......he states he's an independent, but generally by and large, shills mostly for the GOP.

Oh really? Then how come almost EVERY headline of those news groups covering the CPAC convention this past weekend have worded their headlines something to the effect of "Beck Blasts the GOP" or something to that effect? Beck was the keynote speaker at the event. In the morning I will be posting a new thread on that speech.

Prove it.

Present some of Beck's speech during the CPAC.

In this age it should be pretty easy to prove.

Prove it.

Present some of Beck's speech during the CPAC.

In this age it should be pretty easy to prove.

Check back later today or in the morning. I'm in the middle of a project with a deadline, but when I can get back to it, I'll post a link to Beck's entire speech as he uses some visuals that would be lost in a print version. And I'll provide my summary of the points he made.

I'll give you the Cliff's notes.......

Beck started to talk about his growing up, and then told how he was a recovering alcoholic (breaking the 11th Tradition by the way), and then stated that the GOP was addicted to spending.

He then talked a bit more about his own struggles with addiction, turned that into what the GOP was doing today.

Yeah.......if you only caught parts of it, I can see how you may think that Beck was "giving it to the GOP".

The only time he does that is when he's fucking them all for fame and cash.

FoxFyre,

NM, I actually just heard what you must have been referring to on the Randi Rhodes Show.

"I'm The Republican Party, and I have a problem. The Republicans need to admit that they have a problem. [ with massive spending]"

That's what you're referring to right?

Like Randi responded "The Republicans don't need to admit that they have a problem, they need to admit that they ARE the problem."

I'll give you the Cliff's notes.......

Beck started to talk about his growing up, and then told how he was a recovering alcoholic (breaking the 11th Tradition by the way), and then stated that the GOP was addicted to spending.

He then talked a bit more about his own struggles with addiction, turned that into what the GOP was doing today.

Yeah.......if you only caught parts of it, I can see how you may think that Beck was "giving it to the GOP".

The only time he does that is when he's fucking them all for fame and cash.

Well I listened to the whole thing with an interest in hearing what he had to say. You obviously didn't.

Nor do you understand the 11th tradition. He didn't violate it.

Forum List

Back