The new Rodney King

I just do not know how a jury after watching that video cannot find those cops guilty. It is scary. I think the justice system needs some serious overhaul.

I just do not know how a jury after watching that video cannot find those cops guilty. It is scary. I think the justice system needs some serious overhaul.

Whats even more scary is the fact that you are the only one that got that.

That's some wild ass speculation right there pubfuck. Do you have a crystal ball that told you that?

Lets see, among the race riots of the past thirty years, how many of them were black rioters and how many of them were white rioters? It seems that if I were to simply look at past trends I can attest to a great deal of certainty a historical pattern that will give me insight on the present. Speculation? No, just reading the trends. My crystal ball? History.

Remember when terrified conservatives predicted the mass Trayvon Martin riots that would paralyze the nation? You're probably still trying to forget that.

Yeah, I distinctly recall all those white people yelling, "No justice, no peace!"

Forum List

Back