The New Normal: Gun Sales Skyrocketing

I don't own a gun and I even refused one as a gift when I was in law school at night in DC after my day job. It was a derringer. I grew up in a house with guns in it in northern New Jersey. My father had them and even allowed me to site them at paper targets when I was a child under ten and then he pulled the trigger. He also taught me never, ever to point a gun toward another human being. Neither were we so badly off that he had to kill animals, so he never hunted.

Should I, as a woman, buy a gun? women have been subjects of aggression for all of time, even by relatives. Other folks have been subject to aggression on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity. Should we all be heavily armed?

Should we all be heavily armed?

Heavily, no.

Having one for self defnse?

Yes

You don't know what you are getting into. I was subjected as a teenager by an older man who pinned me against a wall, this happened again when I was a young woman in college. Should I have had a gun and shot them? These people put their hands on me and blocked my way.

if you had pulled that derringer, would you have needed to pull the trigger?

Or would the sight of it served as a deterrent?
I’ve yet to see any anti gun nut put a sign outside their home saying this house is gun free.
They like hiding behind us gun owners.

GUN FREE HOME.jpg

Barry was the gun salesman of the decade, Democrats look to outdo him.
I’ve been trying to find another Glock 43X for awhile, it’s been a task.

Americans are preparing.

Americans are preparing.

Never bought a gun in my life or carried. However I do own my daddies Winchester double bar 12 ga.... Triple pump Remington 12 ga, and a high powered rifle for good measure. I'm good at home or in the car if that unfortunate need would happen.

Whats a triple pump?

I've made a healthy profit on ammunition provides....in at around 19 and out around 31

Thanks America!!!

Americans are preparing.

GLOCK 43X
I find it easy to handle, I can carry it concealed, yet packs excellent stopping power.
Apparently everyone else does too. Flies off the shelves.

I don't own a gun and I even refused one as a gift when I was in law school at night in DC after my day job. It was a derringer. I grew up in a house with guns in it in northern New Jersey. My father had them and even allowed me to site them at paper targets when I was a child under ten and then he pulled the trigger. He also taught me never, ever to point a gun toward another human being. Neither were we so badly off that he had to kill animals, so he never hunted.

Should I, as a woman, buy a gun? women have been subjects of aggression for all of time, even by relatives. Other folks have been subject to aggression on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity. Should we all be heavily armed?

Heavily, no.

Yes

You don't know what you are getting into. I was subjected as a teenager by an older man who pinned me against a wall, this happened again when I was a young woman in college. Should I have had a gun and shot them? These people put their hands on me and blocked my way.
Like this?
495734B6-7ADD-4DB7-A1ED-27F5F0B1DD44.gif

I tried to get all the ammo I loaded up over the last few months into a couple large surplus 40mm ammo cans, and it wouldn't fit.

All together, it weighed a little over 250 pounds and I still have more bullets, primers, and powder left.
Careful, I wouldn't be too eager to broadcast what you have on social media if I were you.

Americans are preparing.

Preparing for what? More idiotic posts from the Q/Trumpist lunatic fringe?

It is an exercise in absurdities is it not?
If you are not prepared for any eventuality, it is a moot point, really. Conversely, you can call any type of preparation absurd, I suppose. Makes no difference to me--I am prepared.

Americans are preparing.

Guns aren't a choice at this point--but a necessity----------with the attacks on cops---you shouldn't expect them to protect------with the corrupt pols in--its now or never to arm oneself. Finding a market that doesn't keep as good track of buyers is the trick.

We went to a gun store this week for a little shopping (you know they sale tshirts and other things don't you) ------------they were having huge CASH $$$$ sales.

Last edited:

Americans are preparing.

I had a theory about Dumbocrats for a long time. When gun and ammo sales fall short for a few years, the manufacturers donate a lot of cash to get these guys reelected so then they threaten all this boohaaahhaaa that they will take guns and ammo away, thus making normal Joes go out and buy up everything, thus driving up the prices, thus giving more money to the manufacturers , thus more contributions to the Dumbocrats. Even a caveman can see this.
Gun and ammo manufacturers don’t get the expanded profit margin, the gun stores get that. They do get expanded sales volume though.
And no. Political contributions is public knowledge, it would be a shitstorm suicide for any gun or ammo company to give large donations to Democrats.
Not really sure your premise is on point. I have worked for a number of large companies over the years and paid a bit of notice to their political contributions. Usually, their contributions were fairly evenly distributed between parties--they didn't seem to care much about party or ideology as long as they got favorable treatment. Equal contributions seemed to accomplish that.

Americans are preparing.

Americans are preparing.

Never bought a gun in my life or carried. However I do own my daddies Winchester double bar 12 ga.... Triple pump Remington 12 ga, and a high powered rifle for good measure. I'm good at home or in the car if that unfortunate need would happen.

Whats a triple pump?
Ohhh I 'm not really a gun guy. What's it called when you can unload 3 shells with 2 pumps. I knew I'd called on that...lol

What I hear is Kamala Harris is going to take away your guns.
Biden is going to name her Gun Confiscation Czar

Better stock up NOW!
They are gonna stop ammo production also and make you pass a mental health exam to think about buying a pocket knife.

If Biden and Harris push too far we will find out if American citizens are as independent as they once were or if our educational system has brainwashed us into becoming a nation of impotent wussies.

Last edited:

Americans are preparing.

I had a theory about Dumbocrats for a long time. When gun and ammo sales fall short for a few years, the manufacturers donate a lot of cash to get these guys reelected so then they threaten all this boohaaahhaaa that they will take guns and ammo away, thus making normal Joes go out and buy up everything, thus driving up the prices, thus giving more money to the manufacturers , thus more contributions to the Dumbocrats. Even a caveman can see this.
Gun and ammo manufacturers don’t get the expanded profit margin, the gun stores get that. They do get expanded sales volume though.
And no. Political contributions is public knowledge, it would be a shitstorm suicide for any gun or ammo company to give large donations to Democrats.
Not really sure your premise is on point. I have worked for a number of large companies over the years and paid a bit of notice to their political contributions. Usually, their contributions were fairly evenly distributed between parties--they didn't seem to care much about party or ideology as long as they got favorable treatment. Equal contributions seemed to accomplish that.
Typically they support issues, which in all cases is anti Dem.

What I hear is Kamala Harris is going to take away your guns.
Biden is going to name her Gun Confiscation Czar

Better stock up NOW!
They are gonna stop ammo production also and make you pass a mental health exam to think about buying a pocket knife.

If Biden and Harris push too far we will find out if American citizens are as independent as they once were or if our educational system has brainwashed us into becoming a nation of impotent wussIes.
The incredible thing is how brazen they are.

Heavily, no.

Yes

I’ve yet to see any anti gun nut put a sign outside their home saying this house is gun free.

View attachment 452922

I‘ll tell you what

I’ll post a sign saying I have no guns if you post one saying that you do.......Let’s see who gets robbed first

I don’t really have anything easy to market once stolen. Guns are a quick sale

Last edited:

Heavily, no.

Yes

View attachment 452922
01e43p5uj7rz.jpg

Americans are preparing.

Americans are preparing.

Whats a triple pump?
Ohhh I 'm not really a gun guy. What's it called when you can unload 3 shells with 2 pumps. I knew I'd called on that...lol

Never heard of such a thing.

Americans are preparing.

GLOCK 43X
I find it easy to handle, I can carry it concealed, yet packs excellent stopping power.
Apparently everyone else does too. Flies off the shelves.

And with that 10-round magazine capacity, it'll be Biden-era AWB-compliant right out of the box too.

:auiqs.jpg:

Actually, I did buy a 10-rounder for my G19, just in case.

Forum List

Back