The nation girds for more terrorist attacks

Another threat:

Selective outrage much?
Deflection much?

I can understand why you guys want to put so much effort into changing the subject.

Tough shit. It won't work here.
That is the subject.

You're outraged at one act of insurrection, but said COCKSUCKING SHIT about the 7-8 months of insurrection by YOUR SIDE!!!

That's pretty much the end of this dicussion.

To acknowledge the 10 months of nonstop violence by the party is "whataboutism."

It doesn't matter how much violence the democrats have engaged in, the Americans must be stopped.

Oh, now TWO BLM thugs have been positively identified as instigators in the riots.

But Mac will never acknowledge that his beloved Reich could share blame.

I believe that you believe that.

Just looks like baseless rhetoric to me. Your specialty.

That's because you reject reality and only go by the eternal now as defined by your party.

I could ask you if this was wrong;

But for you it never happened, the party made it unhappen and you adjusted reality to fit the party edicts.

At none in August in the Mojave desert, if the party says it is dark you will scramble for a candle and a blanket.

democrats have no reality save for what the Reich tells them at any given second.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Of course you don't think.

You are a fringe partisan vomiting out anything the hate sites tell you.

You're just another liar.

What did I lie about, be specific?
Your last post was a lie. You misrepresented my opinions.

I'm done here. I have nothing to say to people like you.

You're lying Mac.

I have pressed you dozens of times in this thread to condemn the attack in July and acknowledge that it's the same shit that happened last week.

You refused. Because you only serve your party, you have no integrity.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Of course you don't think.

You are a fringe partisan vomiting out anything the hate sites tell you.

You're just another liar.

What did I lie about, be specific?
Your last post was a lie. You misrepresented my opinions.

I'm done here. I have nothing to say to people like you.

You're lying Mac.

I have pressed you dozens of times in this thread to condemn the attack in July and acknowledge that it's the same shit that happened last week.

You refused. Because you only serve your party, you have no integrity.
And, just like always, when Mac gets pressed and backed into a corner, he runs from the tread like the little bitch he is.

It's not his fault. He's a leftist. Their stances don't require defense or reasoning. He has neither practice in defending his positions nor the ability to do so, even if he did.

Yikes, again

The FBI warned this week in bulletins and a call with law enforcement agencies nationwide of possible armed protests in Washington and at state capitols in the days leading up to Biden’s inauguration.

Extremists seeking a politically motivated civil war and those seeking a race war “may exploit the aftermath of the Capitol breach by conducting attacks to destabilize and force a climactic conflict in the United States,” officials wrote in a joint bulletin issued on Wednesday by the National Counterterrorism Center and the Departments of Justice and Homeland Security and seen by Reuters.

Limbaugh this morning:

"Twenty thousand troops in DC? I thought Biden was POPULAR".

Fucking amazing. He's pretending this is about hatred for Biden.

And we wonder how the Trumpsters can exist in an alternate universe.
So, why are there 20,000 troops in DC? That's a fucking army. What are you saying?
Why
I’ll tell you why
It’s your favorite thing-Emotional overreaction

Then you assume incorrectly.

Of course it happened. And I condemn those individuals for breaking the law. See my signature.

Most of the left here gets around condemning the violence of the democrat Brown Shirts over the last 10 months by denying that the last 10 months exist.

Thank you for at least acknowledging that your party did the same as last week.

Brown Shirts

I've been very clear on my position regarding this. I even had an almost identical conversation with you about this before.

You consistently get caught up in your rhetoric that you lose track of how baseless your claims are.

"Brown shirts", "Nazi", "commies". You're not actually saying anything with substance.

I wonder how many riot-related deaths we'll see on the 20th.

I'll predict 2 or 3. Not as deadly as 1/6. I don't think they'll be able to break into any government buildings like before, but I think we'll see some deaths in the street riots.

Hopefully I'm wrong (about the deaths).

"Brown shirts", "Nazi", "commies". You're not actually saying anything with substance.
They just blurt out lies and platitudes without regard to accuracy or honesty. Just as the object of their adoration does.

Think of it as Trumpster Tourette's.

You'd have better luck communicating with a wild-eyed Jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

Look how overboard they get when nobody is going to care about Corrupt Joe being inaugurated. I wont watch one second of it. As I hope most of the nation doesn't care either. Make the democrats look foolish wasting all that tax payer money for an overboard of national guard troops practicing marshal law.

I'll predict 2. I don't think they'll be able to break into any government buildings like before, but I think we'll see some deaths in the street riots.

I'm hoping that all the attention being paid will scare them off.

Somehow they didn't realize that there would be legal consequences for breaking the law.

Fingers crossed that they stay home and compare belches.

Good luck to our cities and police forces across the country, as more terrorist attacks might be planned for Inauguration Day.

Ugly shades of 2001, when we knew the terrorists were there and plotting, but didn't know if and when they would strike next. Not a pleasant thought.

It could happen in several states on the same day:

DC politicians are being briefed on dangers and purchasing bullet-proof vests:

Washington DC is on high alert with over 20,000 troops prepared to defend America from the terrorists:

Good luck to America, and to Americans. The terrorists will not win.
Funny how it is NOW called terrorist.... not all of 2019 when it was leftist.

Once again, bias always shines through

They just blurt out lies and platitudes without regard to accuracy or honesty. Just as the object of their adoration does.

Think of it as Trumpster Tourette's.

You'd have better luck communicating with a wild-eyed Jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

The Jihadi thing is a good comparison.

I think of their dialogues with me as an assortment of edgy bumper sticker slogans.

I'll predict 2. I don't think they'll be able to break into any government buildings like before, but I think we'll see some deaths in the street riots.

I'm hoping that all the attention being paid will scare them off.

Somehow they didn't realize that there would be legal consequences for breaking the law.

Fingers crossed that they stay home and compare belches.

Judging by the Trumpy responses on this site, I've noticed less veiled threats of violence since the January 6th incident.

I think they got all worked up largely due to Trump and right-wing media. Since it happened, there has been a huge backlash against Trump and against the people hinting at the use of violence. I think we're already starting to see it curve some of their behavior. Some of them are starting to see how stupid, dangerous, embarrassing this behavior was.

Not all of them of course.

Forum List

Back