The Myths of the Thanksgiving Story and the Lasting Damage They Imbue

Why do whites who were fighting each other in Europe try talking about what was done here before they showed up? None of those tribes got on ships, floated over to Europe and decided to claim that Europe belonged to them based only on their law. Whites did that here, and they showed no civilized anything in doing so. They were filthy and unclean. They spread disease and when you talk about savages, that's what Euros were.
true!

And about 50 before that:

Said "Indian tribe" might recall that as a "feast." Regardless, {from the OP}:
Still makes no point. Unless the Indians were here at THE beginning your argument is against their ownership.
At any rate, I am not to blame for any of that and it would be wrong of me in the name of 'justice' to destroy anybody's present recognized ownership

Still makes no point. Unless the Indians were here at THE beginning your argument is against their ownership.
At any rate, I am not to blame for any of that and it would be wrong of me in the name of 'justice' to destroy anybody's present recognized ownership
Someone accused you personally?
People had been in the Americas for least 12,000 years and according to some Native traditions, since the beginning of time.

Someone accused you personally?
according to some natives ....WELL YEAH, WHAT WOULD YOU EXPECT THEM TO SAY
1705320545026.png

Forum List

Back