The Myth Of White Privilege

So if black skin promotes a privledge robbing reaction, I wonder what group made it that way?

White privilege works best for cons as they need all the help gathering constituents. As usual the thread is a political camel.

Did you find any of the items in any of my posts that isn't 100% true, correct and accurate?

No?

Not a single one????

Awesome.

This is why I love when you post.
you are republican in total with everything in the post. Why would I bother to list what you already know?

Because that's what anyone with two cerebral neurons to rub together, would do if they understood what they were disagreeing with.

You and I, same Genus, different species. Clearly 'sapiens' doesn't apply to you.
Considering how you and the other Democrat supporters have turned out........there was really no reason to have stopped living in caves in the Neander Valley.

Grunt if you understood the post.....

Can you find any examples to post of white privilege, or systemic racism, or any laws, regulations, statutes that are directed AGAINST blacks?

Any?????????

"If there were a contest for the most stupid idea in politics, my choice would be the assumption that people would be evenly or randomly distributed in incomes, institutions, occupations or awards, in the absence of somebody doing somebody wrong."
Thomas Sowell - The Dumbest Idea
View attachment 483171

Can you find any examples to post of white privilege, or systemic racism, or any laws, regulations, statutes that are directed AGAINST blacks?

Any?????????

So if black skin promotes a privledge robbing reaction, I wonder what group made it that way?
Well imo it was the god damn lazy ass southerners who imported all the GD slaves! LOL

There is no myth about 'white privilege', for it is real.

Those who deny it need to be watched closely.

Any?????????

Well imo it was the god damn lazy ass southerners who imported all the GD slaves! LOL

Any?????????
You made an assertion, it was refuted. You need to support your assertion with real facts and evidence. When you can do that, then we can discuss.

Any?????????
You made an assertion, it was refuted. You need to support your assertion with real facts and evidence. When you can do that, then we can discuss.

Any?????????

White privilege works best for cons as they need all the help gathering constituents. As usual the thread is a political camel.

Did you find any of the items in any of my posts that isn't 100% true, correct and accurate?

No?

Not a single one????

Awesome.

you are republican in total with everything in the post. Why would I bother to list what you already know?

Because that's what anyone with two cerebral neurons to rub together, would do if they understood what they were disagreeing with.

You and I, same Genus, different species. Clearly 'sapiens' doesn't apply to you.
Considering how you and the other Democrat supporters have turned out........there was really no reason to have stopped living in caves in the Neander Valley.

Any?????????

"If there were a contest for the most stupid idea in politics, my choice would be the assumption that people would be evenly or randomly distributed in incomes, institutions, occupations or awards, in the absence of somebody doing somebody wrong."
View attachment 483171

Any?????????
1619209861612.png

Any?????????

It seems it is left to me to teach Liberals what government school didn't.

"You made an assertion, it was refuted."

No, it wasn't refuted. You simply whined the usual Liberal 'is not, issssssss nooooooooooootttttttttttttttt!!!!!"

transitive verb. 1 : to prove wrong by argument or evidence : show to be false or erroneous. 2 : to deny the truth or accuracy of refuted the allegations.

Refute | Definition of Refute by Merriam-Webster

Any?????????

Any?????????

It seems it is left to me to teach Liberals what government school didn't.

"You made an assertion, it was refuted."

No, it wasn't refuted. You simply whined the usual Liberal 'is not, issssssss nooooooooooootttttttttttttttt!!!!!"

transitive verb. 1 : to prove wrong by argument or evidence : show to be false or erroneous. 2 : to deny the truth or accuracy of refuted the allegations.
Refute | Definition of Refute by Merriam-Webster

Any?????????
1619210036960.png

No?

Not a single one????

Awesome.

Any?????????

View attachment 483171

Any?????????
View attachment 483175

Any?????????

Certainly you can post the law, regulation, or statute that proves it was directed against blacks.....

....can't you?

NO?

Why not?

5. Anyone who can read knows that, since the Civil Rights Bill “it has been illegal in America for any social institution or authority to grant special rights or advantages or immunity to any particular person or group based on skin color—unless one is black or brown or the member of a “victim” group specifically designated to receive affirmative action bene- fits (a clear violation of the Fourteenth Amendment).

In short, “white privilege” is a fiction convenient to the Left, whose real agenda is to demonize white people and remove from all others responsibility for what they do or fail to accomplish in life. “White privilege” is not an analytic category; it is a weapon designed to cripple and destroy white people who get in the way of the leftist agenda.” Op. Cit.

No?

Not a single one????

Awesome.

Any?????????

View attachment 483171

Any?????????
View attachment 483175

Any?????????

Certainly you can post the law, regulation, or statute that proves it was directed against blacks.....

....can't you?

NO?

Why not?

5. Anyone who can read knows that, since the Civil Rights Bill “it has been illegal in America for any social institution or authority to grant special rights or advantages or immunity to any particular person or group based on skin color—unless one is black or brown or the member of a “victim” group specifically designated to receive affirmative action bene- fits (a clear violation of the Fourteenth Amendment).

In short, “white privilege” is a fiction convenient to the Left, whose real agenda is to demonize white people and remove from all others responsibility for what they do or fail to accomplish in life. “White privilege” is not an analytic category; it is a weapon designed to cripple and destroy white people who get in the way of the leftist agenda.” Op. Cit.
1619210255728.png

The MSM has almost given up its desperate attempt to revive the hoax if Covid so now it’s onto how blacks have not created their own problems but the unfair reactions to their skin color have.

No?

Not a single one????

Awesome.

Any?????????

View attachment 483171

Any?????????

That is silly.
The Civil Rights laws would not have been necessary if there was not wide spread abuse for a long time.
And you have to know as well as anyone that the laws can not at all prevent illegal discrimination.
It just means you can't openly admit the discrimination or else you could get sued. (If the plaintiff can even afford the lawyer or proceedings it would take.)
The systemic abuses are common and obvious.
Like all these unarmed Blacks being shot.
No one would have served a no-knock warrant in the middle of the night on a white family like they did to Breonna Taylor.
She committed no crime, was unarmed, in her own home, and shot to death 14 times by police.

The disagreements in this thread are from Leftists who fear the wrath of their party.

They are no Liberals.

They are totalitarian Fascists, Progressives.

13. There is no white privilege.....the following is from a letter written by a real Liberal, who took his daughter out of Progressive school due to the indoctrination:

"I object to the view that I should be judged by the color of my skin. I cannot tolerate a school that not only judges my daughter by the color of her skin, but encourages and instructs her to prejudge others by theirs. By viewing every element of education, every aspect of history, and every facet of society through the lens of skin color and race, we are desecrating the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., and utterly violating the movement for which such civil rights leaders believed, fought, and died.

I object to the charge of systemic racism in this country, and at our school. Systemic racism, properly understood, is segregated schools and separate lunch counters. It is the interning of Japanese and the exterminating of Jews. Systemic racism is unequivocally not a small number of isolated incidences over a period of decades. Ask any girl, of any race, if they have ever experienced insults from friends, have ever felt slighted by teachers or have ever suffered the occasional injustice from a school at which they have spent up to 13 years of their life, and you are bound to hear grievances, some petty, some not. We have not had systemic racism against Blacks in this country since the civil rights reforms of the 1960s, a period of more than 50 years. To state otherwise is a flat-out misrepresentation of our country's history and adds no understanding to any of today's societal issues. If anything, longstanding and widespread policies such as affirmative action, point in precisely the opposite direction.

I object to a definition of systemic racism, apparently supported by Brearley, that any educational, professional, or societal outcome where Blacks are underrepresented is prima facie evidence of the aforementioned systemic racism, or of white supremacy and oppression. Facile and unsupported beliefs such as these are the polar opposite to the intellectual and scientific truth for which Brearley claims to stand. Furthermore, I call bullshit on Brearley's oft-stated assertion that the school welcomes and encourages the truly difficult and uncomfortable conversations regarding race and the roots of racial discrepancies. "

Clearly, none of the Leftists can point to any laws, regulations, or statutes that restrict the advance of blacks.

There is neither systemic racism nor white privilege in America.

" In 1960, when a Soviet Union reporter asked him about being a second-class citizen in America at the Rome Olympics, he said the following, comparing America and Africa:
To me, the U.S.A. is still the best country in the world, counting yours. It may be hard to eat sometimes, but anyhow I ain’t fighting alligators and living in a mud hut.”

... after his return to the United States, Ali reportedly said “Thank God my granddaddy got on that boat” after a reporter asked, “Champ, what did you think of Africa?”
Muhammad Ali thought Africa was a jungle... until he visited - Face2Face Africa

And it remains true to this day.

Last edited:

No?

Not a single one????

Awesome.

Any?????????

View attachment 483171

Any?????????

That is silly.
The Civil Rights laws would not have been necessary if there was not wide spread abuse for a long time.
And you have to know as well as anyone that the laws can not at all prevent illegal discrimination.
It just means you can't openly admit the discrimination or else you could get sued. (If the plaintiff can even afford the lawyer or proceedings it would take.)
No one would have served a no-knock warrant in the middle of the night on a white family like they did to Breonna Taylor.
She committed no crime, was unarmed, in her own home, and shot to death 14 times by police.

You need remediation, and I'm here to provide it.

4. Along with the ‘white privilege’ lie, Democrats/Progressives use this one, ‘systemic racism,’ as applied to blacks….but in reality the only such systemic racism is Affirmative Action, which works against white folks.

In 1964, Congress passed Public Law 88-352 (78 Stat. 241). The Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin. Provisions of this civil rights act forbade discrimination on the basis of sex, as well as, race in hiring, promoting, and firing.

Legal Highlight: The Civil Rights Act of 1964 | U.S. Department ...

No?

Not a single one????

Awesome.

Any?????????

View attachment 483171

Any?????????

That is silly.

"The systemic abuses are common and obvious."

....can't you?

NO?

Why not?

Responsibility abdicators screw up so much it has to be the fault of someone else,
Lib 101

Last edited:
The disagreements in this thread are from Leftists who fear the wrath of their party.

They are no Liberals.

13. There is no white privilege.....the following is from a letter written by a real Liberal, who took his daughter out of Progressive school due to the indoctrination:

"I object to the view that I should be judged by the color of my skin. I cannot tolerate a school that not only judges my daughter by the color of her skin, but encourages and instructs her to prejudge others by theirs. By viewing every element of education, every aspect of history, and every facet of society through the lens of skin color and race, we are desecrating the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., and utterly violating the movement for which such civil rights leaders believed, fought, and died.

I object to the charge of systemic racism in this country, and at our school. Systemic racism, properly understood, is segregated schools and separate lunch counters. It is the interning of Japanese and the exterminating of Jews. Systemic racism is unequivocally not a small number of isolated incidences over a period of decades. Ask any girl, of any race, if they have ever experienced insults from friends, have ever felt slighted by teachers or have ever suffered the occasional injustice from a school at which they have spent up to 13 years of their life, and you are bound to hear grievances, some petty, some not. We have not had systemic racism against Blacks in this country since the civil rights reforms of the 1960s, a period of more than 50 years. To state otherwise is a flat-out misrepresentation of our country's history and adds no understanding to any of today's societal issues. If anything, longstanding and widespread policies such as affirmative action, point in precisely the opposite direction.

I object to a definition of systemic racism, apparently supported by Brearley, that any educational, professional, or societal outcome where Blacks are underrepresented is prima facie evidence of the aforementioned systemic racism, or of white supremacy and oppression. Facile and unsupported beliefs such as these are the polar opposite to the intellectual and scientific truth for which Brearley claims to stand. Furthermore, I call bullshit on Brearley's oft-stated assertion that the school welcomes and encourages the truly difficult and uncomfortable conversations regarding race and the roots of racial discrepancies. "

Clearly, none of the Leftists can point to any laws, regulations, or statutes that restrict the advance of blacks.

" In 1960, when a Soviet Union reporter asked him about being a second-class citizen in America at the Rome Olympics, he said the following, comparing America and Africa:
To me, the U.S.A. is still the best country in the world, counting yours. It may be hard to eat sometimes, but anyhow I ain’t fighting alligators and living in a mud hut.”

... after his return to the United States, Ali reportedly said “Thank God my granddaddy got on that boat” after a reporter asked, “Champ, what did you think of Africa?”

1619211533469.png

They are no Liberals.

View attachment 483185

You really put your hoof in your mouth with this one.

Can you really be this dumb???

The guy at the Capitol who dressed that way.....was a Democrat.

“Verified twitter user Amuse breaks everything down in further detail in a series of tweets.

"To make this clear. CNN was embedded with BLM/Antifa pretending to be Trump supporters taping them incite a riot. This is freaking huge. If CNN is allowed to maintain its press access anywhere in DC there needs to be a serious overhaul of our entire system," he tweeted.

Here's another one, who showed up with furs, and also got himself arrested. According to the New York Post:

Aaron Mostofsky was busted Tuesday at his brother’s house in Brooklyn by federal agents on multiple charges, including theft of government property for allegedly stealing a police riot shield and bulletproof vest, the source said.

Mostofsky, who is the son of Shlomo Mostofsky, a Supreme Court judge and a prominent figure in the Orthodox Jewish community, was photographed with both items.

Video circulating on Twitter following Mostofsky’s arrest shows FBI agents swarming the home and carting out what appeared to be the fur pelts and walking stick he had on him during the insurrection.

His politics? According to this report, registered Democrat.
Rush to judgment on Trump? Multiple leftists arrested for Capitol riot

And Zero Hedge.

Forum List

Back