The Mystery of Christmas, Satanism Revealed

"..." - link ^

I'm pretty sure God hates it when people pay lip service to Him.

such as a lack of accreditation ....

I paraphrased. It's in the Bible. Try reading the Books of the Prophets.

such depth is not a part of the spoken religion, I was just curious where it came from ... to sad, I could only read the first few pages of your book before finding faults a free Spirit could not sustain.

All of Judaism is based on the ideas that life is a steady progression of processions toward higher states of perfection, both on micro and macro layers of existance. Man is instructed to better himself ...

upload_2016-12-28_22-45-30.jpeg

the jews could learn something from the Egyptians ...

"..." - link ^

such depth is not a part of the spoken religion, I was just curious where it came from ... to sad, I could only read the first few pages of your book before finding faults a free Spirit could not sustain.

That's your loss. Wisdom is not given to just any jack-a-nape. You have to work for it to prove you are worthy to receive it.

All of Judaism is based on the ideas that life is a steady progression of processions toward higher states of perfection, both on micro and macro layers of existance. Man is instructed to better himself ...

View attachment 104220

Tell that to our resident prophet, the Messiah. You and him have much in common.

"..." - link ^

That's your loss. Wisdom is not given to just any jack-a-nape. You have to work for it to prove you are worthy to receive it.

by reading a book of lies written in the 4th century and believing it is a religion ... good luck.

"..." - link ^

by reading a book of lies written in the 4th century and believing it is a religion ... good luck.

It seems that you don't know when the Prophetic Books if the Bible were written.

"..." - link ^

It seems that you don't know when the Prophetic Books if the Bible were written.

what you mean is included ... that I know, it's simple history the 4th century.

Wrong century.

scripture

Wrong century.

scripture
Wrong century.

it's not when it was written, it's what was included ... the 4th century, your religion.

"Judaism has always taught a firm ethic of working for a better world, not waiting or sitting expecting it to plop down and be handed to us. The mistake secular society takes is in waiting on G-d, as seen in their misstranslation of the term in the bible which meant “Bind” in G-d (not wait on G-d). This waiting causes society to neglect the work that must be done in order to create the world to come that could and ought to be. Judaism is about changing the world in which we live. This should come as no surprise, since Jews recite this three times a day, in the very final prayer of the service, known as Aleinu: 'to perfect the world in G-d's kingdom.' So in Brief, that is what Judaism is about, it is about transforming and bettering the world. The 'repair of the World' =Tikkun Olam. and preparing for the 'world to come'=Olam Habah. All of Judaism is based on the ideas that life is a steady progression of processions toward higher states of perfection, both on micro and macro layers of existance. Man is instructed to better himself & rid himself of animalistic tendencies and deprecating and selfish receiving impulses. The knowledge & teaching that the future will bring a better world is not just a dream. The Torah itself, talks about the coming of Moshiach, who will set the process of redemption in motion by which the world will reach its perfection. Jews believe that all peoples are called to the service of righteousness, and we welcome dialogue with people of “good will” from all traditions."

Yeah, no. Actions speak louder than words. I'm pretty sure God hates it when people pay lip service to Him.

Are you claiming your god is an anthropromorphic figure like a man?
Who exactly is your god? You never share anything, but quick one sentence lines trying to get your number of posts up like you get paid to troll or bait the forum or something.
You never post sources or the Bible, nor stay on topic, so what is your point or purpose here if not theological and ethics dialogue?

View attachment 104220

I think you got confused by Ding.
The source he failed to link was my commentaries he quoted. Christians are famous for plagiarising and forgeting to give sources and credits. The whole NT is plagiarised from various sources mainly OT stories. He should have made that straight when you asked, but he never pays
attention or keeps things honest.

NOW, what was it you wanted us to learn from Egypt? Isn't that the problem that caused the whole Jesus (serpent) problem, leading people to receive Egyptian mythology and underworld teachings that made humanity chase death as life and life as suffering?

Your Photo hides my full name, so maybe, just maybe, it's time you people learn why, instead of telling me what I should learn from.

View attachment 104220

The source he failed to link was my commentaries he quoted. Christians are famous for plagiarising and forgeting to give sources and credits. The whole NT is plagiarised from various sources mainly OT stories. He should have made that straight when you asked, but he never pays

NOW, what was it you wanted us to learn from Egypt? Isn't that the problem that caused the whole Jesus (serpent) problem, leading people to receive Egyptian mythology and underworld teachings that made humanity chase death as life and life as suffering?

Your Photo hides my full name, so maybe, just maybe, it's time you people learn why, instead of telling me what I should learn from.
NOW, what was it you wanted us to learn from Egypt?

upload_2016-12-28_22-45-30-jpeg.104220

they knew the Apex of Knowledge more than any religious text is the gateway to the Everlasting ...

"Judaism has always taught a firm ethic of working for a better world, not waiting or sitting expecting it to plop down and be handed to us. The mistake secular society takes is in waiting on G-d, as seen in their misstranslation of the term in the bible which meant “Bind” in G-d (not wait on G-d). This waiting causes society to neglect the work that must be done in order to create the world to come that could and ought to be. Judaism is about changing the world in which we live. This should come as no surprise, since Jews recite this three times a day, in the very final prayer of the service, known as Aleinu: 'to perfect the world in G-d's kingdom.' So in Brief, that is what Judaism is about, it is about transforming and bettering the world. The 'repair of the World' =Tikkun Olam. and preparing for the 'world to come'=Olam Habah. All of Judaism is based on the ideas that life is a steady progression of processions toward higher states of perfection, both on micro and macro layers of existance. Man is instructed to better himself & rid himself of animalistic tendencies and deprecating and selfish receiving impulses. The knowledge & teaching that the future will bring a better world is not just a dream. The Torah itself, talks about the coming of Moshiach, who will set the process of redemption in motion by which the world will reach its perfection. Jews believe that all peoples are called to the service of righteousness, and we welcome dialogue with people of “good will” from all traditions."

Yeah, no. Actions speak louder than words. I'm pretty sure God hates it when people pay lip service to Him.

Are you claiming your god is an anthropromorphic figure like a man?
Who exactly is your god? You never share anything, but quick one sentence lines trying to get your number of posts up like you get paid to troll or bait the forum or something.
You never post sources or the Bible, nor stay on topic, so what is your point or purpose here if not theological and ethics dialogue?
What exactly is your role as THE PROPHET of God?

View attachment 104220

they knew the Apex of Knowledge more than any religious text is the gateway to the Everlasting ...

Do you follow the teaching of prophet HaShev?

View attachment 104220

I disagree, the teachings of lamb idol gods and winged deities and life in death instead of life in "RETURN"ING (HaShev) has caused society nothing but death and destruction=failed and false ideologies.
Sure they understood keeping the masses active and working inspiring the many guilds to the same idea, but at what cost?
What good is forbidden maggis shows and pulling the whool over dupes, like you see how silly the people on the Carbenaro Effect show look? Sure they saved the body for a time to be preserved for, but did they know the exact bone which carried the most entact dna like the Hebrew Rabbi did in the OT?
Did they secret the repeat histories and describe the exact events in chapter and verses matching their future dates?
Did they warn you of these dictators to come and what path man would take?

So in Essence you want Jews to be mixing the good of the Torah with evil of the scam sorcery and failed societies who used and abused the masses for self gain and human ego? We were warned in the begining of the Torah, of the partaking in knowledge that mixes both good and evil.
Just because someone hands you sewage water that contains good water mixed in it doesn't make it safe or drinkable.
When you mix toilet water with good clean drinking water the end result is still harmful sewage. You are asking people to consider partaking in knowledge that is both helpful and harmful, the end result is still people who are poisoned when they do so.

Since we are way off topic once again Thanks to Ding I will once again simplify this for any that care...if Satan is the adversary and doing ANYTHING that is DIFFERENT or OPPOSES the original concepts as put forth in the Hebrew Scriptures means behaving in a Satanic manner then obviously cutting and decorating a Christmas tree or anything that deviates from the accepted norms of the Hebrews is SATANIC.. Many of these erroneous customs and practises are spelled out in the Hebrew Scriptures as some Hebrews were quilty of them as well.. Many of them can be found in Ezekiel 8 but it does not take a genius to figure out what they are and who continues to push them onto others as you shall know them by their fruits( which is teachings) which will fill the earth either with their sweetness or with a sour and bitter taste....

Since we are way off topic once again Thanks to Ding I will once again simplify this for any that care...if Satan is the adversary and doing ANYTHING that is DIFFERENT or OPPOSES the original concepts as put forth in the Hebrew Scriptures means behaving in a Satanic manner then obviously cutting and decorating a Christmas tree or anything that deviates from the accepted norms of the Hebrews is SATANIC.. Many of these erroneous customs and practises are spelled out in the Hebrew Scriptures as some Hebrews were quilty of them as well.. Many of them can be found in Ezekiel 8 but it does not take a genius to figure out what they are and who continues to push them onto others as you shall know them by their fruits( which is teachings) which will fill the earth either with their sweetness or with a sour and bitter taste....

Like in Jeremiah :
Jeremiah explicitly tells us "Learn not the way of the heathen , and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. For the customs of the people are vain; for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the ax; They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not." (Jeremiah 10:2-4)

tmp_25674-9a254b8f9f0847afc7af87057fbc1fd12120020607.jpg

Above we see prexisting tree decorated by priests of Dagon wearing the fishead mitre and fish scale robe we see Popes wear today. Dagon (fishman god) was the Father of Baal, Baal the father of the Morning Star, Jesus claimed to be the son of Baal-Rev 22:16 so Dagon would be his grandfather mythology.

tmp_25674-09b9646aed142fba04245ee770130aee1964260107.jpg

Last edited:

Like in Jeremiah :
Jeremiah explicitly tells us "Learn not the way of the heathen , and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. For the customs of the people are vain; for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the ax; They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not." (Jeremiah 10:2-4)
The Part in Jeremiah where the " Nails" and " Hammers" are mentioned always tugged at me because of the connection that it has to their idol Jesus and how they portray his crucifiction... This Tree or Cross has made them " upRIGHT in their beliefs and they " Move Not" from that position... It really is pretty simple and straightforward if one thinks about it and analyses it...

Like in Jeremiah :
The Part in Jeremiah where the " Nails" and " Hammers" are mentioned always tugged at me because of the connection that it has to their idol Jesus and how they portray his crucifiction... This Tree or Cross has made them " upRIGHT in their beliefs and they " Move Not" from that position... It really is pretty simple and straightforward if one thinks about it and analyses it...

Yeah, but never as precise as the warning in Isaiah 44.
Isiah44;9 stating that they that make a graven image are all of them vanity and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses;(christians) they see not; nor know; that they may be ashamed. Still confused well here is some more.
Isaiah 44;13 The carpenter(was Jesus not considered a carpenter) strecheth out his rule(over the world)he marketh it out with a line;he fitteth it with planes and he marketh it out with a compass, and maketh it after the fiqure of a man(JESUS);according to the beauty of a man;that it mat remain in the house(Maybe over your bed?) One more passage
Isiah44;17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god(JESUS)Even his graven image(AGAIN JESUS);He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my god(JESUS).

Isaiah 44:10
Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?

Forum List

Back