The MSM laying groundwork to steal another election

"The MSM laying groundwork to STEAL another election"

Of course, because they know there is no way dims will ever actually WIN an election.

Why not all election results will be known election night. Hmmm so you all can dump ballots in key swing states again? Get ready people cause if we have another 3am ballot dump and the rightful winner loses there will be anarchy the likes of which DC has never seen

I love it when you drones make up excuses for losing before you even lose

I love it when you drones make up excuses for losing before you even lose

You will lose.

You can't win a fair election.

Remember - as much as this country hated Donald Trump - it hated Hillary more.

Obama won because he was not Bush.

Trump won because he was not Hillary.

Biden won because he was not Trump

I don't think anyone really hates Biden, we just consider him to be a doddering old fool who mostly means well but can't seem to land the plane

Nancy Pelosi, on the other hand, has earned herself almost as much hatred as Hillary. These women are thoroughly corrupt, from head to toe.

Why not all election results will be known election night. Hmmm so you all can dump ballots in key swing states again? Get ready people cause if we have another 3am ballot dump and the rightful winner loses there will be anarchy the likes of which DC has never seen
Biggest load of divisive self-serving Rumpian Big Lie bull$hit likely to surface today... the election of November 2020 was NOT stolen.

You servile autocrat-worshiping useful idiots had your chances to prove wrongdoing - sixty-two of them in the law courts - and you failed - Bigly.

Losers.

Liars.

You will lose.

You can't win a fair election.

Remember - as much as this country hated Donald Trump - it hated Hillary more.

Obama won because he was not Bush.

Trump won because he was not Hillary.

Biden won because he was not Trump

I don't think anyone really hates Biden, we just consider him to be a doddering old fool who mostly means well but can't seem to land the plane

Nancy Pelosi, on the other hand, has earned herself almost as much hatred as Hillary. These women are thoroughly corrupt, from head to toe.

Yep, I will vote 3rd party like I always do and they will likely lose.

Biggest load of divisive self-serving Rumpian Big Lie bull$hit likely to surface today... the election of November 2020 was NOT stolen.

You servile autocrat-worshiping useful idiots had your chances to prove wrongdoing - sixty-two of them in the law courts - and you failed - Bigly.

Losers.

Liars.
Cry louder.

Losers.

Liars.

They are officially the biggest sore losers of all time.

You know, Oddball, I'd like to think that people would lose their marbles if they pull something like that again.

But there's a part of me that feels like modern Americans just don't have what it takes. I think the most you'd see would be a bunch of keyboard pounding.

You're correct.

Some will raise hell and be blown off or shut down as misinformation, election deniers, domestic terrorists, and so on. It will be Jan 6th allover again.

Most of the outraged ones will take to their keyboards and censored by social media or just ignored and called election deniers. They will just waste their time online making no difference.

Most Americans won't do or say anything though. The majority of Americans are fake outraged all the time, they don't have what it takes to back it up. They grumble at work or repeat something on Facebook and then a week later they are tired of it. Most just want to do nothing. Most are weak and lazy.

IF and I mean if, they steal the election they will get away with it with a 90% probability. Only way they don't get away with it is if there is some sort of undeniable proof they did. And it's going to have to be big proof. Something no one is able to deny.

Forum List

Back