The MSM laying groundwork to steal another election

Rust_Cohle

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]

Why not all election results will be known election night. Hmmm so you all can dump ballots in key swing states again? Get ready people cause if we have another 3am ballot dump and the rightful winner loses there will be anarchy the likes of which DC has never seen

Why not all election results will be known election night. Hmmm so you all can dump ballots in key swing states again? Get ready people cause if we have another 3am ballot dump and the rightful winner loses there will be anarchy the likes of which DC has never seen
Really?

You guys swear the last election was stolen from you and you didn't do jack shit. What you going to do this time? More posts on a message board?

1664855653634.jpeg

_2112931-1.jpg

You know, Oddball, I'd like to think that people would lose their marbles if they pull something like that again.

But there's a part of me that feels like modern Americans just don't have what it takes. I think the most you'd see would be a bunch of keyboard pounding.

Ahhhhhhhh............ well waddaya know? finally.
What I've been saying for years now finally becomes apparent to all.

But I'm not the only one.....
Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Modern Americans will do absolutely nothing until.......

1). Armed Storm Troopers come to their home demanding their guns (at which point they WILL hand them over)
2). Food runs out. At which point every dog, cat, bird, deer, zoo animals and other wild animals will disappear (Just like happened in Venezuela after Leftists took over.
3). It's too damned late

The insurmountable division among Americans at this point guarantees there will be no reconciliation and that as soon as law and order breaks down far enough there will be violence and blood flowing in the streets of America from sea to irradiated, plastic infested sea.

The only thing holding America together right now is......
1). People are afraid of losing their pensions and assets (but eventually those will become meaningless at the rate we're going)
2). Fear of jail. But the jails are full to capacity and law enforcement is losing control (the judicial system is already fucked royally

You know, Oddball, I'd like to think that people would lose their marbles if they pull something like that again.

But there's a part of me that feels like modern Americans just don't have what it takes. I think the most you'd see would be a bunch of keyboard pounding.

Nothing has to happen "on the day".

But we have... let's say... deployed sensors.

If anything happens, we'll know about it.

There has been a drastic increase in discussions about democrat election fraud since 2020. Like never before, 2020 changed everything. Democrat election fraud discussions will come up in every election from 2020 on, in a way that we NEVER saw before 2020. The world will NEVER see democrats the same at election time. Discussions about Democrat election fraud are here to stay, they are never going to end.

Because it takes time to count all the votes, dumb ass.

The insurmountable division among Americans at this point guarantees there will be no reconciliation and that as soon as law and order breaks down far enough there will be violence and blood flowing in the streets of America from sea to irradiated, plastic infested sea.

The only thing holding America together right now is......
1). People are afraid of losing their pensions and assets (but eventually those will become meaningless at the rate we're going)
2). Fear of jail. But the jails are full to capacity and law enforcement is losing control (the judicial system is already fucked royally

No; absolutists will continue to be marginalized and they'll continue to scream that everyone else is wrong and they, alone, can fix it.

How come it hasn't taken this much time in the past?
It often has taken a while in a close election...

Bush v. Gore took weeks.

Bush v. Kerry was called close to Midnight Eastern...

2008 and 2012 were blowouts. We knew in August that Obama was going to win. 2016 was close. The results were known the next day. 2020 wasn't all that close. It took longer to get a result because some states didn't open mail in ballots until Election Day and there were a lot more mail in votes because of Covid 19.

There's really no point in voting. The Dems are just gonna steal it again anyway.

Because it takes time to count all the votes, dumb ass.

Counting is the easy part.

If you really want to understand why people are screaming bloody murder about this (and will continue to do so, until the dimwits in DC take a serious look at it), look at statistics over the last ten years.

As a quickie example off the top of my head - because it's current - the Democrat owned and operated Election Commission in Los Angeles County rejected less than 2% of the ballots in the 2020 election, mail in or otherwise.

Recently in the vote to recall Soros DA George Gascon, this very same Election Commission rejected a whopping 27% of the ballots - and guess what, this left the total only 1000 votes short of the required 158,000.

These fuckers couldn't have planned it any better.

Same pattern in Michigan.

Same pattern in Wisconsin.

The numbers don't lie. The stats don't lie. Something underhanded is amiss.

You may have slipped one by us this last time, but it won't happen again.

Or if it does, you'll end up on the butt end of some world class unpleasantness.

We are not going to put up with this crap. Not from the Democrats, and not from the Deep State.

The clock is ticking. It can still be stopped, but there's not much time.

Democrats better be SQUEAKY clean this election. Which means they're going to lose. Bigly.

Hey man - EVERY Democrat who's as old as I am remembers the 60's. Illegal FBI wiretaps up the wazzoo. You didn't like it then, how come you like it now?

Me, when I was ten years old I already knew how to send 600 volts backwards up the phone line to fry the ears of whoever was listening. My dad taught me how to do it. He was a smart guy, a structural engineer, he built oil rigs down in South America and stuff. Then he said fuck all that and became a beatnik musician. He never quite became a hippie, he thought the hippies were loud and obnoxious.

Anyway, fast forward... I teach my kid about drones, and now he knows more about them than I do. One of these days that may be useful knowledge. lol :)

Forum List

Back