The movie Gosnell, a must see

And you understand that radical abortionists allowed him to kill and abuse minorities because they are radical extremist abortionists.

And you expect us to believe that this is the only case like it in the country?

Back alley abortions may be a very common thing.

He went undetected for well over 30 years. Thinking that this is the only case like it is insanely naïve.

I expect you to believe what you want to believe. Gosnell was never associated with Planned Parenthood in any way. His actions were condemned by Planned Parenthood and every other pro choice organization I have ever heard of.

I don't know what relationship Gosnell had with Planned Parenthood. That is a good question and something I will look into.

As for Planned Parenthood condemning him, I would hope so since a jury found him to be a mass murderer.

What I can tell you is, I've seen those videos where CEO's of Planned Parenthood have discussed selling baby parts via a hidden camera in terms of the wealth generated by that sort of activity. It disgusts me. Just know this, abortion is a cash cow for Planned Parenthood. Without it, I'm not sure they could function.

Everybody has seen those videos. More than a dozen investigations proved that they were heavily edited and did not give an accurate representation of the conversations recorded. The people who filmed and released the tape were charged with several felonies. The investigations found that up until the release of that video, Planned Parenthood had been receiving a small reimbursement for the cost of harvesting tissues, but as a result of the dishonest video they no longer do that. Your "cash cow" claim is a lie.
View attachment 223314

Fact check? You can literally fact check away pretty much anything on the internet.

If that was an editing job, that was one hell of an editing job.

I don't trust a government that enables monsters like Gosnell, nor the courts that do virtually nothing about them, and most certainly not a press that is 100% complicit.

The government didn't allow Gosnell to do what he did any more than they allow bank robbers to rob banks.

Well if you knew the facts of the case or even bothered to watch the movie you would know that is a lie.

Again, the state saw many health violations but chose to ignore them and simply stop coming round to investigate him.

Their options were, shut him down or stop coming round. They chose the later.

Gosnell Movie: The Trial of America’s Biggest Serial Killer Film Depicts Abortion | National Review

Everyone should see this movie. It's the only way for most to understand what goes on in abortion clinics around the country. The press certainly won't tell you. In fact, not one journalist showed up to report the Gosnell court case.

Then again, many probably don't want to know, much like many Germans had no interest in finding out what happened in those concentration camps.

You understand that what Gosnell did was illegal long before he did it, when he did it, and still today, don't you. His disgusting actions were nothing like how legal abortions were legally done at the time, or how they are legally done today. Your claim that that type thing happens around the country is a lie. Why do you think you need to lie to convince people?

And you understand that radical abortionists allowed him to kill and abuse minorities because they are radical extremist abortionists.

He went undetected for well over 30 years. Thinking that this is the only case like it is insanely naïve.

I expect you to believe what you want to believe. Gosnell was never associated with Planned Parenthood in any way. His actions were condemned by Planned Parenthood and every other pro choice organization I have ever heard of.

I don't know what relationship Gosnell had with Planned Parenthood. That is a good question and something I will look into.

As for Planned Parenthood condemning him, I would hope so since a jury found him to be a mass murderer.

What I can tell you is, I've seen those videos where CEO's of Planned Parenthood have discussed selling baby parts via a hidden camera in terms of the wealth generated by that sort of activity. It disgusts me. Just know this, abortion is a cash cow for Planned Parenthood. Without it, I'm not sure they could function.

You saw the fake videos?
. These were not actors standing in for Planned Parenthood.

You understand that what Gosnell did was illegal long before he did it, when he did it, and still today, don't you. His disgusting actions were nothing like how legal abortions were legally done at the time, or how they are legally done today. Your claim that that type thing happens around the country is a lie. Why do you think you need to lie to convince people?

You saw the fake videos?

Fake videos. Period.

You saw the fake videos?

You have to understand, they don't care about the truth. All they want is the legal means to be able to have as much sex as they want with as few repercussions as possible.

The new drugs to treat AIDS was key as well.

Understand, there are only two freedoms Progressives care about, and that is the right to get high with any drug they wish and the right to kill their unborn child.

Really all they care about is personal pleasure. That pretty much sums up their lives.

Everyone should see this movie. It's the only way for most to understand what goes on in abortion clinics around the country. The press certainly won't tell you. In fact, not one journalist showed up to report the Gosnell court case.

Then again, many probably don't want to know, much like many Germans had no interest in finding out what happened in those concentration camps.

Except what happened in the Gosnell case is not typical of what goes on in abortion clinics...

The reason no one bothered was becaue there was no story here. Incompetant doctor goes on trial for incompetence... no big deal.

You saw the fake videos?

Fake videos. Period.

So if they were fake videos why then did Planned Parenthood sue them and win for recording them?

Hmmm?

Gosnell focused on minority women to target by giving them subpar care. He did this because he knew that they were poor and had little help and representation while saving a buck or two. He did this for over 30 years after the state had found numerous health violations. But instead of shutting him down, they just stopped coming round because any limitation on abortion is seen as a threat by Dims.

Not a word from the NAACP.

Back alley abortions are alive and well in this day and age as is black lynchings via abortion

Well, that's a good case for universal health care, but not a good case for abortion. The thing is, Gosnell sucked all around as a doctor, not just as an abortion provider.

He was also selling drugs out of his office, and it took a long time for anyone to do anything about that. Our society doesn't care about poor people in general.

Except what happened in the Gosnell case is not typical of what goes on in abortion clinics...

The reason no one bothered was becaue there was no story here. Incompetant doctor goes on trial for incompetence... no big deal.

Again, he was discovered by the state in the 1970's to have a myriad of health violations. They simply stopped coming round.

Turn the clock forward some 30 years, and what they discovered was a little shop of horrors, especially targeting minority women because they did have the legal means to defend themselves and not much social support to go along with it.

How many Gosnell's are out there? Who knows, I'm just shocked they took this psychopath down.

You saw the fake videos?

Fake videos. Period.

So if they were fake videos why then did Planned Parenthood sue them and win for recording them?

Hmmm?

You said it all. They won the lawsuit.

Why did they win? Because the videos were bullshit. They misrepresented the facts. And dupes like you are STILL using the misrepresentations to try to make points.

Man. Are you ever stupid!

You saw the fake videos?

Fake videos. Period.

Hmmm?

Why did they win? Because the videos were bullshit. They misrepresented the facts. And dupes like you are STILL using the misrepresentations to try to make points.

They won the law suit because they did not know they were being filmed, much like Hillary not knowing her e-mails were being made public.

Progressives are like cock roaches. Turn on the light and they scatter.

As for the Catholic church, I'm perplexed why the Catholic church does not take a more firm stand against abortion, something they claim as murder.

Because Catholic women have abortions, and they won't put money into the basket if they are being screamed at by nuts.

That’s why we made the movie. The media buried it. He’s probably got 3-4 thousand murders under his belt.

Except they only convicted him of four, one of them being an adult woman he butchered. Then they cut him a sweetheart deal on sentencing if he promised, pretty, please, not to appeal the verdict and get PA"s ridiculous abortion laws thrown out. Since he was already looking at an effective life sentence for the drug charges, he signed on.

The media didn't bury it. The market did. Who was the audience for this movie? Religious Nuts?

You saw the fake videos?

Fake videos. Period.

Hmmm?

They won the law suit because they did not know they were being filmed, much like Hillary not knowing her e-mails were being made public.

Progressives are like cock roaches. Turn on the light and they scatter.

The videos were altered. Dupe.

Why was he allowed to operate his death factory for so long?

Same reason everything else sucks in poor neighborhoods and why it generally sucks to be poor and black in America.

I'd say the average abortionists easily kills tens of thousands every year.

Then you obviously suck at math.

Let's take the base figure. 10,000 abortions a year. I could really stick it to you and hold you to 20 or 30K, but let's stick with 10K.

So given an abortion provider would only work 250 days year taking out holidays and weekends, to hit your figure, he'd have to perform 40 abortions every working day. Or he'd have to perform 5 every hour. That's like an assembly line, buddy.

As for the Catholic church, I'm perplexed why the Catholic church does not take a more firm stand against abortion, something they claim as murder.

Because Catholic women have abortions, and they won't put money into the basket if they are being screamed at by nuts.

That’s why we made the movie. The media buried it. He’s probably got 3-4 thousand murders under his belt.

Except they only convicted him of four, one of them being an adult woman he butchered. Then they cut him a sweetheart deal on sentencing if he promised, pretty, please, not to appeal the verdict and get PA"s ridiculous abortion laws thrown out. Since he was already looking at an effective life sentence for the drug charges, he signed on.

The media didn't bury it. The market did. Who was the audience for this movie? Religious Nuts?

I see, so only religious nuts want to put away a man for life that you admit butchered a minority woman?

Very telling.

Why was he allowed to operate his death factory for so long?

Same reason everything else sucks in poor neighborhoods and why it generally sucks to be poor and black in America.

I'd say the average abortionists easily kills tens of thousands every year.

Then you obviously suck at math.

Let's take the base figure. 10,000 abortions a year. I could really stick it to you and hold you to 20 or 30K, but let's stick with 10K.

So given an abortion provider would only work 250 days year taking out holidays and weekends, to hit your figure, he'd have to perform 40 abortions every working day. Or he'd have to perform 5 every hour. That's like an assembly line, buddy.

Wait....wut?

Are you suggesting abortion is wrong?

Gosnell is a real person, and a real mass murderer, facing a real prison sentence of life behind bars, I can assure you.

And from what I hear about the movie, they have gone out of their way to include real time court verbiage and activity. From what I hear it is a movie true to life and I can't wait to see it.

I'm sure you are ready to go all Pee-Wee Herman in the theater when you do...

I can't see any other point to this movie, though.

Forum List

Back