The movie Gosnell, a must see

I expect you to believe what you want to believe. Gosnell was never associated with Planned Parenthood in any way. His actions were condemned by Planned Parenthood and every other pro choice organization I have ever heard of.

I don't know what relationship Gosnell had with Planned Parenthood. That is a good question and something I will look into.

As for Planned Parenthood condemning him, I would hope so since a jury found him to be a mass murderer.

What I can tell you is, I've seen those videos where CEO's of Planned Parenthood have discussed selling baby parts via a hidden camera in terms of the wealth generated by that sort of activity. It disgusts me. Just know this, abortion is a cash cow for Planned Parenthood. Without it, I'm not sure they could function.

You saw the fake videos?
. These were not actors standing in for Planned Parenthood.

Fake videos. Period.

So if they were fake videos why then did Planned Parenthood sue them and win for recording them?

Hmmm?

Because they were fake.They were edited to portray something that didn't happen.

Why was he allowed to operate his death factory for so long?

Same reason everything else sucks in poor neighborhoods and why it generally sucks to be poor and black in America.

I'd say the average abortionists easily kills tens of thousands every year.

Then you obviously suck at math.

Let's take the base figure. 10,000 abortions a year. I could really stick it to you and hold you to 20 or 30K, but let's stick with 10K.

So given an abortion provider would only work 250 days year taking out holidays and weekends, to hit your figure, he'd have to perform 40 abortions every working day. Or he'd have to perform 5 every hour. That's like an assembly line, buddy.
Poverty has nothing to do with it. Spreading their legs with not even an afterthought of possible repercussions is the problem.

Last edited:
I don't know what relationship Gosnell had with Planned Parenthood. That is a good question and something I will look into.

As for Planned Parenthood condemning him, I would hope so since a jury found him to be a mass murderer.

What I can tell you is, I've seen those videos where CEO's of Planned Parenthood have discussed selling baby parts via a hidden camera in terms of the wealth generated by that sort of activity. It disgusts me. Just know this, abortion is a cash cow for Planned Parenthood. Without it, I'm not sure they could function.

You saw the fake videos?

Fake videos. Period.

So if they were fake videos why then did Planned Parenthood sue them and win for recording them?

Hmmm?

Because they were fake.They were edited to portray something that didn't happen.
Fake? Your fucking :aug08_031:STUPID! Do you think the Holocaust was fake too?

Gosnell is a real person, and a real mass murderer, facing a real prison sentence of life behind bars, I can assure you.

And from what I hear about the movie, they have gone out of their way to include real time court verbiage and activity. From what I hear it is a movie true to life and I can't wait to see it.

I'm sure you are ready to go all Pee-Wee Herman in the theater when you do...

I can't see any other point to this movie, though.
So you support infanticide?

You saw the fake videos?

Fake videos. Period.

Hmmm?

Nope. That was real. Although the perpetrators of the holocaust used similar tactics to make dummies believe weird shit. Good of you to bring that up.

Fake videos. Period.

Hmmm?

You said it all. They won the lawsuit.

Why did they win? Because the videos were bullshit. They misrepresented the facts. And dupes like you are STILL using the misrepresentations to try to make points.

Man. Are you ever stupid!

They won the law suit because they did not know they were being filmed, much like Hillary not knowing her e-mails were being made public.

Progressives are like cock roaches. Turn on the light and they scatter.

The videos were altered. Dupe.
That’s the excuse the Left came up with. So, when offered to sell body parts did the Planned Parenthood reps storm out in anger? Nope. Why videos were not faked.

I see, so only religious nuts want to put away a man for life that you admit butchered a minority woman?

Very telling.

I'm all for putting him in jail for butchering an adult woman.

I'm opposed to pretending the fetuses he terminated suddenly became people when the law says they aren't.
They were living and breathing and moving when he punctured their skulls. At that point they are certainly entitled to Constitutional rights.

I see, so only religious nuts want to put away a man for life that you admit butchered a minority woman?

Very telling.

I'm opposed to pretending the fetuses he terminated suddenly became people when the law says they aren't.
They were living and breathing and moving. At that point they are certainly entitled to Constitutional rights.

Yes, but did the Progressive Fairy come out and wave her magic wand over them as they exited the womb to make them human?

fairy-magic-wand-beautiful-dress-cap-36620084.jpg

Last edited:
I was listening to The hit of the AM radio sphere. Denis Prager. Because I am like that. I am a really disillusioned cynic. I want to know what the catholic church is doing to curb pedophile priests. I want to know what WHABBAI Muslim leaders are doing to stop terrorism. But as for the Jews, well. Stop defending your existence? I got nothing...

Off topic.

As for the Catholic church, I'm perplexed why the Catholic church does not take a more firm stand against abortion, something they claim as murder.

Because Catholic women have abortions, and they won't put money into the basket if they are being screamed at by nuts.

That’s why we made the movie. The media buried it. He’s probably got 3-4 thousand murders under his belt.

Except they only convicted him of four, one of them being an adult woman he butchered. Then they cut him a sweetheart deal on sentencing if he promised, pretty, please, not to appeal the verdict and get PA"s ridiculous abortion laws thrown out. Since he was already looking at an effective life sentence for the drug charges, he signed on.

The media didn't bury it. The market did. Who was the audience for this movie? Religious Nuts?
American’s who don’t want our nation to become like Stalinist Russia or Mao’s China.

Very telling.

They were living and breathing and moving. At that point they are certainly entitled to Constitutional rights.

Yes, but did the Progressive Fairy come out and wave her magic wand over them as they exited the womb to make them human?
Nope. The Progressive doctor punctured their skulls. Typical Democrat.

Very telling.

Nope. The Progressive doctor punctured their skulls. Typical Democrat.

Well at least you know if they are a conservative or Dim. If they are a Dim, puncturing their skills does not kill them. In fact, the abortion doctor just gives up and delivers them.

Fake videos. Period.

Hmmm?

You said it all. They won the lawsuit.

Why did they win? Because the videos were bullshit. They misrepresented the facts. And dupes like you are STILL using the misrepresentations to try to make points.

Man. Are you ever stupid!

They won the law suit because they did not know they were being filmed, much like Hillary not knowing her e-mails were being made public.

Progressives are like cock roaches. Turn on the light and they scatter.

The videos were altered. Dupe.
That’s the excuse the Left came up with. So, when offered to sell body parts did the Planned Parenthood reps storm out in anger? Nope. Why videos were not faked.
You STILL believe it.

You really want to believe it.

You saw the fake videos?

Fake videos. Period.

Hmmm?

The anti-abortion videos were fake.

Forum List

Back