The mouse sues DeSantis & board

Anybody can sue and if you get a friendly judge they can win. Civilian Mike Lindell was forced to pay out 5 million dollars for engaging in his 1st Amendment right. Disney World Florida has become a little government of it's own and now it's time to turn Mickey back into a mouse. Go DeSantis.

You really need to get some new news sources. Mike Lindell swore he had data that proved China was interfering in the election. He issued a challenge and contest awarding anyone who could prove it wasn’t data packets $5 million. A software engineer proved it. Mike backed out. By the rules of his contest it went to arbitration. The arbiters awarded the software engineer $5 Million.

Claiming it violated his first amendment rights is totally misrepresenting the case. It isn’t even fiction. It’s fantasy.

You don't have a brain at the end of the stem, do you? Campaigning is running, innit?

I see why they call you “slow”, kid.
Three days ago:
CD6E59C6-4301-4EDC-BF7E-31A96773581A.jpeg

Last edited:
The only reason I can't really make moves to boycott Disney is because I already have been since I was 3. That's just shy of 50 years.

I have fucking HATED Disney all of my life and seeing them go down would be one of the greatest spectacles of my lifetime.

Forum List

Back