Zone1 The mothers side of the family

foggedinn

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
The Iniquity of the Amorites

This is a tale of the nativity of Israel.

But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full. Genesis 15: 16 KJV

What was the iniquity of the Amorites? What had I missed? I backtracked all the way back to the genealogy of Canaan. Having found no answer, I continued to read. I was 8 years old.

I left the Church when I was 16. Over the next 40 years, I read thru the scripture many times. Each time, the passage continued to perplex me. After 40 years, I walked into the Church with my dying brother and said a short altar prayer. For better or worse, I returned to the Church.

Ezekiel 16 King James Version (KJV)​

16 Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, cause Jerusalem to know her abominations,

3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite.

4 And as for thy nativity, in the day thou wast born thy navel was not cut, neither wast thou washed in water to supple thee; thou wast not salted at all, nor swaddled at all.

5 None eye pitied thee, to do any of these unto thee, to have compassion upon thee; but thou wast cast out in the open field, to the lothing of thy person, in the day that thou wast born.

6 And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live.

Hundreds of verses from throughout the scripture came together in an epiphany. I knew the story! I knew the iniquity of the Amorites. I knew how and why God had brought Israel into existence and (with some degree of specificity) who the characters were and what had happened.

7/25/21

The story of the bloody babe is the story of the first child which the Lord God called Israel. An innocent, bloody, throw away baby girl whose father was an Amorite and whose mother was an Hittite. These are Canaanite tribes in the line of Ham. The child was Sarah’s mother and, because of the iniquity of the Amorites, the only Lawful heir to the throne of Salem.

The Amorite was crown prince of Salem, eldest son of Melchizedek, and heir to the thrown of Salem. The Hittite was a Hittite princess, daughter of a Hittite king. She was sent to Salem by her father to marry into the royal line of Salem and bring a peace.

Geo-politics and personal vendettas got in the way of the peace this union was supposed to bring. The Amorite nobility of Salem were soon going to have to bend a knee to one of those hated Hittites. It galled them and they hatched a plot to change the outcome. Melchizedek’s son did the deed at the urging of his running buddies. It was an intentional and despicable act and a deliberate slap in the face to the Hittite’s father. He intentionally got her pregnant and threw her out. This is an offense against both God and man. The throne may pass to the Amorite, but the Priesthood could not.

The Iniquity of the Amorites

This is a tale of the nativity of Israel.

But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full. Genesis 15: 16 KJV

What was the iniquity of the Amorites? What had I missed? I backtracked all the way back to the genealogy of Canaan. Having found no answer, I continued to read. I was 8 years old.

I left the Church when I was 16. Over the next 40 years, I read thru the scripture many times. Each time, the passage continued to perplex me. After 40 years, I walked into the Church with my dying brother and said a short altar prayer. For better or worse, I returned to the Church.

Ezekiel 16 King James Version (KJV)​

16 Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, cause Jerusalem to know her abominations,

3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite.

4 And as for thy nativity, in the day thou wast born thy navel was not cut, neither wast thou washed in water to supple thee; thou wast not salted at all, nor swaddled at all.

5 None eye pitied thee, to do any of these unto thee, to have compassion upon thee; but thou wast cast out in the open field, to the lothing of thy person, in the day that thou wast born.

6 And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live.

Hundreds of verses from throughout the scripture came together in an epiphany. I knew the story! I knew the iniquity of the Amorites. I knew how and why God had brought Israel into existence and (with some degree of specificity) who the characters were and what had happened.

7/25/21

The story of the bloody babe is the story of the first child which the Lord God called Israel. An innocent, bloody, throw away baby girl whose father was an Amorite and whose mother was an Hittite. These are Canaanite tribes in the line of Ham. The child was Sarah’s mother and, because of the iniquity of the Amorites, the only Lawful heir to the throne of Salem.

The Amorite was crown prince of Salem, eldest son of Melchizedek, and heir to the thrown of Salem. The Hittite was a Hittite princess, daughter of a Hittite king. She was sent to Salem by her father to marry into the royal line of Salem and bring a peace.

Geo-politics and personal vendettas got in the way of the peace this union was supposed to bring. The Amorite nobility of Salem were soon going to have to bend a knee to one of those hated Hittites. It galled them and they hatched a plot to change the outcome. Melchizedek’s son did the deed at the urging of his running buddies. It was an intentional and despicable act and a deliberate slap in the face to the Hittite’s father. He intentionally got her pregnant and threw her out. This is an offense against both God and man. The throne may pass to the Amorite, but the Priesthood could not.

Can you explain this?

It was a death to the order of Melchizedek Priesthood which paved the way for the birth of Israel (aka Jacob). It was a new order, a new religion, a new nation started by father Abraham.

It was a death to the order of Melchizedek Priesthood which paved the way for the birth of Israel (aka Jacob). It was a new order, a new religion, a new nation started by father Abraham.

So they had to wait 400 years?

The Melchizedekian Priesthood never died. It is the elder Priesthood; the Priesthood of Adam, of Noah, of Jesus. It will be the Priesthood of one of the two witnesses of the 11th chapter of the book of the Revelation, the other witness will be a Levite. They are the two anointed ones, the two olive trees, the two candlesticks who bring light into a dark world.

Forum List

Back