The most critical difference between the political right and the political left is...

…what they believe with regard to the size and scope of government. To me, that is what defines one as being either right or left wing. Do you agree? If not, then what is it?
^ hates size and scope of government, current hero has the government growing and spending at record pace

…what they believe with regard to the size and scope of government. To me, that is what defines one as being either right or left wing. Do you agree? If not, then what is it?
^ hates size and scope of government, current hero has the government growing and spending at record pace

^ pretends Hillary would have reduced the size of father governments footprint and spent less.

Conservatives believe in personal liberty as ensconced in the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. Liberals believe in more government control and never question authority. They believe the Constitution is nothing more than statutory law and should be changed at Will. Conservatives believe in everyone’s right to be left alone by government. Liberals see it as a way to attack people the don’t agree with, in particular rural, gun owning, Christians. Liberals always want to force their cultural will on people ...which make the dangerous to our Republic.

^ pretends Hillary would have reduced the size of father governments footprint and spent less.
I doubt she could have gotten republicans to agree to such maaaaassive spending and expansion of government. And to add to my previous post, before Trump's ascension to the top of the cult, republicans favorite President was a guy who tripled the deficit. One of the GOP's favorite pastimes is massively growing the size and scope of government.

^ He also has economy growing at record pace because of cuts in taxes and government regulations.

^ He also has economy growing at record pace because of cuts in taxes and government regulations.
You'd be correct if "income gap" is what you were talking about. Meanwhile back in the reality you hate so much... 2nd President without 3% GDP growth.

They're hyper-Keynesians, and they're proud of it.

They've made the Left look like Ron Paul.

I doubt she could have gotten republicans to agree to such maaaaassive spending and expansion of government. And to add to my previous post, before Trump's ascension to the top of the cult, republicans favorite President was a guy who tripled the deficit. One of the GOP's favorite pastimes is massively growing the size and scope of government.
You mean like LBJ and the Great Society? Obama and his “shovel ready jobs?” It was the GOP Congress led by Newt Gingrich and his Contract with America that forced Bill Clinton to accept a balanced budget.

(Watch this folks...watch how twisted up and flustered these people become when asked a couple simple questions.)
So Augustine_ , be specific, what significant spending within this administration do you disagree with and how does the debt and deficit spending affect your quality of life?

You'd be correct if "income gap" is what you were talking about. Meanwhile back in the reality you hate so much... 2nd President without 3% GDP growth.
Looks like he proposed lots of cuts for his 2019 budget.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/politics/trump-budget-2019/

You mean like LBJ and the Great Society? Obama and his “shovel ready jobs?” It was the GOP Congress led by Newt Gingrich and his Contract with America that forced Bill Clinton to accept a balanced budget.
Lol the Trump supporter brings up a balanced budget :lmao:

(Watch this folks...watch how twisted up and flustered these people become when asked a couple simple questions.)
So, Augustine_ specifically, what significant spending within this administration do you disagree with and how does the debt and deficit spending affect your quality of life?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ladies and Gentlemen.... THE MODERN GOP :lmao:

So, Augustine_ specifically, what significant spending within this administration do you disagree with and how does the debt and deficit spending affect your quality of life?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ladies and Gentlemen.... THE MODERN GOP :lmao:

Wrong guy bud....I hate the GOP, they're nutless establishment pussies. What now, where do you go with that?

The right likes a big government
Only for different things
You got issues with our big protective military for 400,000,000 people? :cranky:

Tough bananas.
They don’t protect us.......they extend military muscle around the globe

Continental US has not been invaded in 200 years
Nobody on earth has the capability

So two towers and various other buildings going down in flames is not an attack?

Ask rightwinger if tens of millions of Mexico's people traversing our border without an invite from the American citizenry is an invasion?

Last edited:
The President was Obama. Failed to mention that huh? Trump’s economy is sound. Summer will boom.
United States GDP Growth Rate | 2019 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast

The left attacks the right. The right attacks the left. The rich laugh all the way to the bank. Same old stuff. Part of a plan. Get middle class people attacking other middle class people and poor working people. I don't know if people on either side will ever figure this out.

That depends on how one defines big government. I for one don't think big government is the amount of people working in it as it is how intrusive they are in your life. When government tells me what I must purchase, causes me to lose benefits at work, costs me money I really didn't want to spend, that's big government to me.

Big government is telling me what size drinks I'm permitted to buy. What kind of bags I'm allowed to use to bring my groceries home. What kind of firearms I'm allowed to use, or how many rounds I'm allowed to have in that firearm. Big government is when they say boys in dresses must be permitted in the locker room or showers with my daughter in school. Big government is restricting their choices when it comes to what they eat for lunch. Big government is forcing my restaurant to post calorie count on every item they sell. Big government is taking over school loans, or telling insurance companies what business model they are allowed to have.

To me, that's big government.

Forum List

Back