The most beautiful singer of all time and peoples

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021

This is Ekaterina Boldysheva.
It's about 50 here and she's still beautiful. She sang back in the 90s, and I think officialdom tried to interfere with them. She does not at all have a typical appearance for modern Russia(more "litvinian"), this type I relate to the Eastern, the Hun, and the Uralic. Closer to Ukrainian and Polish.
There are very few such women in Russia now, and their number is decreasing.

Of those women I remember with her beauty, I can only compare Victoria Ruffo and Gina Lolobrigitta.

Ekaterina, among other things, has excellent vocals and she always sang without a phonogram.

This is truly a woman who came down from heaven.

• Banned

She has a good figure, but she never allowed herself any vulgar antics, she never even wore a skirt above the knee. Never!​

• Banned
Never any vulgar lyrics, just pure romance.

There were many beauties in Russia in the 90s and early 00s, but they all used cheap tricks below the belt.
Catherine is the best and she never did it.

It is perfection itself in every respect.
There is not a single flaw in her, she is beautiful in soul and body and she has an impeccable reputation.

• Banned
Here she is over 50 years old. Most women in Russia and Europe at 40 already look like old women

• Banned
She always sings live, in any conditions, everything is fair. A concert in the rain. It's fantastic.

• Banned
This is how Mylene Farmer behaved. She sometimes cried, and her voice trembled, and often she could not get notes, and it was charming

This is Ekaterina Boldysheva.
It's about 50 here and she's still beautiful. She sang back in the 90s, and I think officialdom tried to interfere with them. She does not at all have a typical appearance for modern Russia(more "litvinian"), this type I relate to the Eastern, the Hun, and the Uralic. Closer to Ukrainian and Polish.
There are very few such women in Russia now, and their number is decreasing.

Of those women I remember with her beauty, I can only compare Victoria Ruffo and Gina Lolobrigitta.

Ekaterina, among other things, has excellent vocals and she always sang without a phonogram.

This is truly a woman who came down from heaven.

Sounds like Abba, she is okay, but not that unique.

I wonder why The Voice and ________ Got Talent franchises don't do specials in the U.S. showcasing Europe and Asia's winners.

So, she's like a Russian Selena? Only not dead, of course.
Selena Quintanilla-Perez? Yes, there is something in common in appearance, but it is better. Yes, she is alive, she is a little over 50 and she sings and is still great. The clip just above is a modern clip from about 21.

This one

skull trooper GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

I wonder why The Voice and ________ Got Talent franchises don't do specials in the U.S. showcasing Europe and Asia's winners.
This is apparently related to politics. Russia is at least half Asian, there are also almost no performers from Central Asia. And there are very bright people, for example, this Tajik woman, a real sex symbol.

Among other things, I think that they are afraid of the Asian type of women, in some countries Asian wonen are so beautiful that against their background Europeans look completely pale
In other words, it is Eurocentrism.

Of course, the beauty of women has nothing to do with music, but in popular music it is actually a defining factor.

Whitney Houston, Lady Gaga, Ella Fitzgerald, Kelly Clarkson, Ann Wilson, Etta James, Amy Winehouse, Cristina Ramos, Billie Holiday, that is a few, depends on what you like. Ramos can sing opera or rock.

I think there are also many such beauties in the USA, and they are also not very allowed on the stage. Women like Madonna and Merlin Monroe are so-so women, they are not so much beautiful as bright and are famous mainly for their provocative behavior, and their vocals are frankly weak, they are simply put forward for political reasons.

There are a lot of beauties in Ukraine and Poland.
Of the Ukrainian women, I want to especially note this one, this is the classic Polish-Ukrainian beauty.

Svetlana Visna

Well, of course, India is the country of beauties No. 1. Every second singer is a beauty there.
North India is Aryavarta, there is the blood of the ancient Aryans

Forum List

Back