The Most Amazing Thing Of The Century!

A perfect post for this thread.

Democrats.....you.....lie about everything.

You view the world as though through a straw: you can only see the aims of your party.

If I had a dollar for every lying fake....you......who claims not to have read what they are responding to....I might be a little richer than I am currently. You read every word.....hated how it destroyed everything you were led to believe....and realized you had no way to dispute any of it.
I think your reading comprehension is lacking. Read my post again. Like this thread, I start reading but the stupidity is too hard to wade through thus the phrase:

“never been ever to finish one of these rambling topics posted by PC”

Now let’s break it down in a way you can understand.

Never

Able

To

Finish

I think your reading comprehension is lacking. Read my post again. Like this thread, I start reading but the stupidity is too hard to wade through thus the phrase:

“never been ever to finish one of these rambling topics posted by PC”

Now let’s break it down in a way you can understand.

Never

Able

To

Finish

But you claimed not to read my posts....yet here you are again!!!!

Pretty much an admission that you are the lying scum that I described you as.

And you'll be back.

But you claimed not to read my posts....yet here you are again!!!!

Pretty much an admission that you are the lying scum that I described you as.

And you'll be back.
Meh. I read enough to know it’s destined for the Taunting Room since there is no link and just a trolling post. ;)

I don’t mind debating with lower life forms. It makes me feel even smarter than I am.

Partisan snippets aside the right wing media machine is a trolling joke of an institution. The left wing sensationalizes but it sticks to news and owns up when reporters manufacture facts. The right wing doubles down. Look at the insane beliefs about just about anything. Here’s just this week (it’s only Tuesday):
  • Fox News promoted a claim that the administration would force the US to cut red-meat intake by 90%.
  • The network also reported that a migrant shelter was distributing the VP's book in "welcome packs."
  • It also ran stories claiming Virginia would eliminate advanced math classes in high schools.
EBC2FAF2-83B6-4B9B-AAC6-473E06D341F8.jpeg

A2BCFD07-E6FC-4C34-BD1B-662B186D7819.gif

Meh. I read enough to know it’s destined for the Taunting Room since there is no link and just a trolling post. ;)

I don’t mind debating with lower life forms. It makes me feel even smarter than I am.

Partisan snippets aside the right wing media machine is a trolling joke of an institution. The left wing sensationalizes but it sticks to news and owns up when reporters manufacture facts. The right wing doubles down. Look at the insane beliefs about just about anything. Here’s just this week (it’s only Tuesday):
  • Fox News promoted a claim that the administration would force the US to cut red-meat intake by 90%.
  • The network also reported that a migrant shelter was distributing the VP's book in "welcome packs."
  • It also ran stories claiming Virginia would eliminate advanced math classes in high schools.
View attachment 520882
View attachment 520883

Did I just say this lying low-life who claimed not to read my posts would be back!!!!!!!!!

I am amazing!!!!!!!!!!

And.....my preferred pronoun is "Her Royal Majesty."

View attachment 520882
View attachment 520883

Your chart refers to a "Far Right."

There is no such entity in America.

....only a Far Left.

To be "far," one's positions must be radical relative to that center. American traditions, values, and history represent that center. The Right, represented by the Republican Party, has no radial positions, none that are not consistent with America’s heritage…..but the Democrats sure do!

Republican policies reflect American heritage and tradition: traditional marriage, the nuclear family, restricting federal powers to the enumerated powers in article 1, section 8, a secure border, free speech, the second amendment, not separating citizens based on skin color, and gender represented by DNA.

And if the Far Left, the Democrat Party’s thirst for power is filled, they will end all of those American positions and values.

" I think I made a robust case that there was collusion."

A perfect fit for my Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

The Democrat Party has colluded with Russia since the 32nd President bowed to Stalin.

That pTrump plot was exploded by the Mueller fiasco.

If there was any doubt who Putin favored as President….the dossier was a Russian attempt to sink the Trump campaign.

Second.....you, being as ignorant as you are, don't realize that the Democrat Party is the one that supported, shielded, and took orders from the Soviets for 70 years, and Obama made a quid pro quo with Putin.....here:

Third,....the Democrat Party today stands for all of the aims of the Communist Party.

Succinctly put.....rules #1 and #2

Rule #1 Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Rule #2

To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

Now….vat about moose and skwerril????

Democrat Jerry Nadler’s ties to Russia

Just for the record, I prefer your insults to your deflections.

I'll take: The Russia Collusion Hoax for $500

While Mueller may not have found any evidence that Trump associates conspired with Russia to interfere in the election, they nonetheless had a lot of contact with Russians leading up to Election Day. In fact, investigators have found that Trump and at least 17 of his campaign officials and advisors had more than 100 contacts between Trump associates and Russians, belying the campaign’s November 2016 claim that “there was no communication between the campaign and any foreign entity during the campaign.” According to reporting, many others associated with Trump were told about contacts with Russian-linked individuals.

The redacted Mueller Report documents a series of activities that show strong evidence of collusion. Or, more precisely, it provides significant evidence that Trump Campaign associates coordinated with, cooperated with, encouraged, or gave support to the Russia/WikiLeaks election interference activities. The Report documents the following actions (each of which is analyzed in detail in Part II):
The entire investigation was rooted in ‘evidence’ that was determined to be false before the investigation began.
You just added to the OP’s list of phony allegations.

Well I'm home now and see a downside of being home schooled, there are no standards for honesty or accuracy.

Another easily obliterated lie from a government school grad.

We are a homeschool family.

In NYC we file a curriculum and educational plan every year for each student, and home schoolers take the same exams as public school students take.

And beat their scores every year by every metric.

So, we've prove you a liar and a fool.

What more is there to say?

BTW.....we used K12.com internet curriculum and I saw the K12 commercial on the Food Network....

You can ignore it.....home schooling is only for parents who love, and are willing to sacrifice, for their children.

So…you’re a government school grad?

You: “Yes I am (and my wife and kids are too) and I'm not ashamed of it. “

The entire investigation was rooted in ‘evidence’ that was determined to be false before the investigation began.
You just added to the OP’s list of phony allegations.
Here's some evidence raising some questions:

US President Donald Trump has admitted his son met a Russian lawyer in June 2016 "to get information on an opponent", but argues it was legal.
Donald Trump Jr's meeting with Kremlin-linked lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya at Trump Tower could constitute a breach of US campaign rules, experts say.

US President Donald Trump has admitted his son met a Russian lawyer in June 2016 "to get information on an opponent", but argues it was legal.
Donald Trump Jr's meeting with Kremlin-linked lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya at Trump Tower could constitute a breach of US campaign rules, experts say.
‘Experts say’. List them. Are you an expert now?
If the law put half as much effort into investigating election fraud in 2020 as they did into a fraudulent Russia collusion investigation, Trump would still be president.

Another easily obliterated lie from a government school grad.

We are a homeschool family.

In NYC we file a curriculum and educational plan every year for each student, and home schoolers take the same exams as public school students take.
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you teach evolution or CRT.

Republican policies reflect American heritage and tradition: traditional marriage, the nuclear family, restricting federal powers to the enumerated powers in article 1, section 8, a secure border, free speech, the second amendment, not separating citizens based on skin color, and gender represented by DNA.
This is more tripe. Empty words. Hell you conflict yourself immediately. You want federal powers restricted to the constitution RIGHT AFTER you type how you want to dictate personal relationships the federal government has NO right to impact. How stoopid are you? Your whole schtick is a culture war of stupidity.

How about you lower your level of distortion to engage in debate or continue your fantasy typing of nonsense? It’s up to you. It’s a free country thanks to the ACLU and NAACP and a whole host of liberal organizations who you owe your ability to express your opinion to.

This is where I rip you a new one.........AGAIN.

The Clinton associated GPS Fusion sent a Russian woman to Trump's son supposedly with dirt on Hillary.....as if there wasn't enough available......and he found out that what she wanted was to talk about Russian adoptions.

"Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr linked to investigation group behind salacious Steele Dossier
Jul 10, 2017 - Lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya has denied working for the Russian ... that the person who sought the meeting is associated with Fusion GPS, ...
...the person who sought the meeting is associated with Fusion GPS, a firm which according to public reports, was retained by Democratic operatives...."
Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr linked to investigation group behind salacious Steele Dossier

Now....read this slowly: if the Trump campaign was aligned with Putin.....why would they need to have a meeting with this unknown woman????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow....did this 'Russian Collusion' ploy turn into a boomerang for the Democrats!

Remember how the Russian lawyer meeting with Junior was gonna prove that Trump was tied to the Kremlin???

Now, it turns out that the cut-out that Hillary paid to bring Moscow to her side was the same group that sent Natalia Veselnitskaya to meet with the Trump folks.

1. "Fusion GPS official met with Russian operative before and after Trump Jr. sit-down

2. The co-founder of Fusion GPS, the firm behind the unverified Trump dossier, met with a Russian lawyer before and after a key meeting she had last year with Trump’s son...

3. The contacts shed new light on how closely tied the firm was to Russian interests, at a time when it was financing research to discredit then-candidate Donald Trump.

4. ....the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s campaign paid for that research. Congressional Republicans have since questioned whether that politically financed research contributed to the FBI’s investigation of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign – making Fusion’s 2016 contacts with Russian interests all the more relevant.

5. ...hours before the Trump Tower meeting on June 9, 2016, Fusion co-founder and ex-Wall Street Journal reporter Glenn Simpson was with Veselnitskaya .... email correspondence and published reports corroborate the pair’s presence together.....they also were together after the Trump Tower meeting.

6. Simpson’s presence with Veselnitskaya during this critical week in June -- together with revelations about Fusion’s simultaneous financial ties to the DNC, Clinton campaign and Russian interests -- raise new questions about the company’s role in the 2016 election.

7. Simpson and Fusion GPS were hired by BakerHostetler, which represented Russian firm Prevezon through Veselnitskaya.

8. ....bank records show Fusion GPS was paid by a law firm for work on behalf of a Kremlin-linked oligarch while paying a former British spy Christopher Steele to dig up dirt on Trump through his Russian contacts."
Fusion GPS official met with Russian operative before and after Trump Jr. sit-down

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The gang's all here.....now it includes the Russian Lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya

9. "The DNC and Clinton campaign hired Fusion in April 2016 through lawyer Marc Elias, who was general counsel for the Clinton campaign. Fusion, in turn, paid Steele $168,000 for the dossier, memos from which were shared with the FBI in the summer of 2016.

10. Mueller’s interest in Fusion is unclear, but the House Intelligence Committee, which is conducting one of several related congressional probes, recently struck a deal to gain access to Fusion’s bank records after initially issuing a subpoena. The records show that the DNC funded Fusion’s dossier effort.

Over the weekend, Fusion GPS sought a new restraining order after the House panel requested additional records that could reveal if Fusion was paying media companies or reporters for planting stories. " Fusion GPS official met with Russian operative before and after Trump Jr. sit-down

Natalia Veselnitskaya, Hillary, the DNC, Fusion GPS, the media, the FBI,

Yet, no Democrat indictments from Mueller....

Could this be the reason?

11. "Damning new evidence appears to show that Hillary Clinton used her office as Secretary of State to confer benefits to Russia in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her foundation and cash to her husband.

But there’s more. It seems it was all covered up for years by the same three people who are now involved in the investigation of President Donald Trump over so-called Russian “collusion.”

The corrupt scheme is said to have been financed by the Russians through bribes, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering. The FBI and the Department of Justice reportedly had the evidence in their possession before the uranium sale, but kept the matter secret ...

..... the people who were in charge of the investigation and who knew of its explosive impact. Who are they?

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

Holder, Mueller, Comey & Rosenstein"

Gregg Jarrett: The Clinton cover-up, brought to you by the same guys who are investigating Trump

" Representatives Matt Gaetz, Andy Biggs and Louis Gohmert accused Mueller of a conflict of interest because he was director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation when former President Barack Obama’s administration approved an agreement allowing a Russian company to buy a Canadian company that owned 20 percent of U.S. uranium supplies." Republicans seek special counsel's removal from Russia probe

And the usual drones keep their blinders on....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12. Now that the gang's all been exposed.... Natalia Veselnitskaya, Hillary, the DNC, Fusion GPS, the media, the FBI, ...

.....let's review:

"According to the bipartisan leadership of the Senate Intelligence Committee, the Steele dossier is the only possible evidence of Trump-Russian collusion, and we now know that it was composed of unsubstantiated allegations by unaccountable sources in and around the Kremlin, paid through intermediaries engaged by a retired British spy and paid for by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee through the sleazy political dirty-tricks provider Fusion GPS.

... we now know it is likely that the Steele dossier was used as the excuse for surveillance of the Trump campaign and transition activities in the Trump Tower in New York by the Obama administration...

One candidate paid for a smear job by a group of foreigners on her opponent, lost the election, and now screams of collusion by the foreigners she has been paying to defame her opponent; the FBI chief who saved her candidacy by not prosecuting her for serious offenses, when fired, after leaking an unprobative and self-serving memo, secures the appointment of a special counsel to investigate her opponent’s relations with the country with which she has collaborated, and that investigation is conducted by the very same mentor of the fired FBI chief who whitewashed her in her latest and greatest controversy (emails), after he and the person who appointed him had whitewashed the losing candidate in the greatest previous controversy of her career (Uranium One).

The burning question is why this unutterable nonsense continues, and the Trumpophobic press respectabilize the (Hillary) Clinton view that paying for the Steele dossier was just a normal attempt to get “campaign information.” Hound of the Baskervilles, Sicced on President Trump, Now Chases Its Own Tail - The New York Sun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13. American media hid this for months!

And every one of your Democrat zombies swore that it was Trump colluding.....now we find it was your masters doing the colluding with the Kremlin.

"Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr linked to investigation group behind salacious Steele Dossier

Jul 10, 2017 - The Russian lawyer who met Donald Trump Jr and allegedly offered to supply damaging information about Hillary Clinton, is apparently linked to a firm that helped compile the notorious dossier of wild and unproven allegations about the US President.

...they now believed Ms Veselnitskaya and her colleagues had misrepresented who they were and who they worked for.

... we have learned that the person who sought the meeting is associated with Fusion GPS, a firm which according to public reports, was retained by Democratic operatives...

...GPS hired former British intelligence agent, Christopher Steele,....

“It is highly troubling that Fusion GPS appears to have been working with someone with ties to Russian intelligence....."
Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr linked to investigation group behind salacious Steele Dossier

Sooo....it turns out that Lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya, rather than proving collusion between the Trump campaign and Moscow, is linked to the DNC, Hillary and the Muller investigation through Fusion GPS, their hired help.

Shouldn't it have been clear from the start.... if the Trump campaign was aligned with Putin.....why would they need to have a meeting with this unknown woman????

13. Now we have the second explanation for the "Trump Colluded With Russia" fabrication
The first is to assuage the Hillary loss....

The second...and more important....to camouflage the fact that every major Democrat elite was both knowledgeable and a participant in the corruption: Muller, Comey and Rosenstein knew and probably wet their beaks in the payoffs.

Based on the above......the entire Trump investigation was simply to misdirect the public away from the real colluders.

Oh....wait!!

Did I forget to congratulate you Democrats on the 100th anniversary of the Bolshevik Revolution?????

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...is that anyone, after the lies that have been exposed, and the hoaxes uncovered.....still votes Democrat.

"Everyone, and I mean everyone in the mainstream media, turned insufferably smug and sanctimonious over the last five years. Finally, they showed their true face to the public, and it’s an ugly and unappealing face. The public is willing to forgive a lot if they like you, and these people have become not just unlikeable but grotesque in their elite self-regard.

Then there is the trust factor. After all this…

• Brett Kavanaugh — Serial Rapist
  • President Michael Avenatti
  • The Covington KKKids Hoax
  • Hands Up, Don’t Shoot
  • George Zimmerman
  • Mostly Peaceful Black Lives Matter Riots
  • The Russia Collusion Hoax
  • Antifa Stormed the Beaches on D-Day
  • Cuomo (D-NY): King of Coronavirus Competence
  • The Clearing of Lafayette Square Hoax
  • The Lab Leak Theory Has Been Debunked Hoax
  • The Russians Are Behind Hunter’s Laptop Hoax
  • The Russian Bounty Hoax
  • The Capitol Police Officer Killed with a Fire Extinguisher Hoax
  • The Very Fine People Hoax
  • Men Can Magically Transform into Women
  • And on and on and on
…what is the point of watching any corporate media outlet? All they do is lie. Even if you are an NPR wine mom, you do not want to be serially lied to."
Mark Simone

Mass indoctrination can lead a society to the ultimate destruction.

Set your watches.

Yep......those who still vote democrat are a special kind of stupid.......

This is more tripe. Empty words. Hell you conflict yourself immediately. You want federal powers restricted to the constitution RIGHT AFTER you type how you want to dictate personal relationships the federal government has NO right to impact. How stoopid are you? Your whole schtick is a culture war of stupidity.

How about you lower your level of distortion to engage in debate or continue your fantasy typing of nonsense? It’s up to you. It’s a free country thanks to the ACLU and NAACP and a whole host of liberal organizations who you owe your ability to express your opinion to.

Ooooooo.....look who's back!!!!!!!!!!
The lying scum who claimed not to read my exceptionally magnificent posts....

....he's back to refute what he claimed not to have read.....

....here he is for....what....the fourth....fifth .....time??????????

And he'll be back.

Forum List

Back