The Most Amazing Thing Of The Century!

Yep......those who still vote democrat are a special kind of stupid.......
It appears that the majority of voters in this country are a special kind of stupid. It must be quite the ego booster to know you are not special.

Ooooooo.....look who's back!!!!!!!!!!
The lying scum who claimed not to read my exceptionally magnificent posts....

....he's back to refute what he claimed not to have read.....

....here he is for....what....the fourth....fifth .....time??????????

And he'll be back.
Boy are you really really slow. Have you noticed I never referred to, nor quoted, your OP? Still havent read. I did read your responses to mine. That is what I quoted. So, at the end of the day all we've learned is what I outlined in my second post... you have reading comprehension issues. I dont mind posting back and forth with you. Each exchange I marvel at your ignorance and, like most people, it reinforces my superiority complex over you. Ahhh. I enjoy exercising my human frailty at your expense. Never disappoints. I could spend another 8 whole minutes of my day on this so feel free to keep it up... OR post something logical to debate not the tripe you dribble up here. Again, its a free country thanks to liberals so post what you want.

Boy are you really really slow. Have you noticed I never referred to, nor quoted, your OP? Still havent read. I did read your responses to mine. That is what I quoted. So, at the end of the day all we've learned is what I outlined in my second post... you have reading comprehension issues. I dont mind posting back and forth with you. Each exchange I marvel at your ignorance and, like most people, it reinforces my superiority complex over you. Ahhh. I enjoy exercising my human frailty at your expense. Never disappoints. I could spend another 8 whole minutes of my day on this so feel free to keep it up... OR post something logical to debate not the tripe you dribble up here. Again, its a free country thanks to liberals so post what you want.

Calm down, Sméagol, the Precious will be yours once the Hobbits are dead.

Forum List

Back