The Morning Briefing: Trump Can't Allow Democrats To Enjoy One Minute of Biden 'Victory

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
The Morning Briefing: Trump Can't Allow Democrats To Enjoy One Minute of Biden 'Victory'

I agree with the below. Add in that lawsuits should be filed in every State with issues to preserve all election material and list all election workers to be investigated after to give people actual answers over the fraud accusations.

President Trump is running out of legal options to contest the election but there is still a lot of fight left in his legal team. They continue to put up a united front and vow to uncover every spurious ballot cast. I don’t pretend to know anything about election law so I haven’t weighed in on that a lot.

I do know optics, however, The Democrats and their flying monkeys in the media are still rending their garments over the fact that Trump and the faithful will not go quietly into Inauguration Day, which you all know I’m a fan of. Watching them flail throughout what should be their extended moment of triumph is rather delightful. I didn’t used to be this mean-spirited about politics but after what they did for the last for years I find myself a bit bereft of any charitable feelings for the Dems.

I am done being charitable as well, time to be just as mean as the left.

Too late. I'm not a democrat but the last month+ has been incredibly enjoyable.

1607439403911.png

The Morning Briefing: Trump Can't Allow Democrats To Enjoy One Minute of Biden 'Victory'

I agree with the below. Add in that lawsuits should be filed in every State with issues to preserve all election material and list all election workers to be investigated after to give people actual answers over the fraud accusations.

President Trump is running out of legal options to contest the election but there is still a lot of fight left in his legal team. They continue to put up a united front and vow to uncover every spurious ballot cast. I don’t pretend to know anything about election law so I haven’t weighed in on that a lot.

I do know optics, however, The Democrats and their flying monkeys in the media are still rending their garments over the fact that Trump and the faithful will not go quietly into Inauguration Day, which you all know I’m a fan of. Watching them flail throughout what should be their extended moment of triumph is rather delightful. I didn’t used to be this mean-spirited about politics but after what they did for the last for years I find myself a bit bereft of any charitable feelings for the Dems.

Trump is losing any validity and presence in society, after he leaves office there is a list of lawsuits waiting for his attendance in court just like before he became president...

They can whine in the corner like children, I don't care.

There's an ugly stain to clean up. No one is expecting their help.
You cheated. Now get the to the cities can clean them up now! Get there be Conrack with an attitude. Nahhhh! The ghettos are not going anywhere.

They can whine in the corner like children, I don't care.

There's an ugly stain to clean up. No one is expecting their help.
You cheated. Now get the to the cities can clean them up now! Get there be Conrack with an attitude. Nahhhh! The ghettos are not going anywhere.
Keep going. Keep doing what you're doing.

Trump is losing any validity and presence in society, after he leaves office there is a list of lawsuits waiting for his attendance in court just like before he became president...
If he chooses to, he can be a counter revolutionary. He has a large segment of the population behind him. The Deplorables have the ability to cause a lot of disarray. Probably will not happen. But it is there as a thought.

"Someone who never saw Trump as valid says he is invalid"

Moron.

"Someone who never saw Trump as valid says he is invalid"

Moron.
He was never valid because all his intentions were was to get richer being president.

Retarded democrats were talking about impeaching Trump before he was even sworn in.

Accordingly, he should make this transition the most difficult in the history of Presidential transitions...

If he chooses to, he can be a counter revolutionary. He has a large segment of the population behind him. The Deplorables have the ability to cause a lot of disarray. Probably will not happen. But it is there as a thought.
It takes something a coward doesn't have to lead a revolution, balls, Trump is a sackless piece of shit who ran from his military obligation to his nation, he doesn't deserve to be called a man..

Retarded democrats were talking about impeaching Trump before he was even sworn in.

Accordingly, he should make this transition the most difficult in the history of Presidential transitions...
He can yet he can't stop it from happening.....He is powerless.

He can yet he can't stop it from happening.....He is powerless.

As every President leaving office has been.

Did you have a point, or did you just think you sounded clever?

Trump lost. Good lord, this is embarrassing. You idiots have made it so that people like me are not even interested in what policy considerations Trump supporters want anymore. After December 14th, it's over. Trump had four years to show that he was interested in the job. Good riddance to bad garbage. May he descend into the legal hell that he deserves.

It takes something a coward doesn't have to lead a revolution, balls, Trump is a sackless piece of shit who ran from his military obligation to his nation, he doesn't deserve to be called a man..

Trump is a sackless piece of shit who ran from his military obligation to his nation, he doesn't deserve to be called a man..

Just like Biden

He was never valid because all his intentions were was to get richer being president.

His intentions were was to... what?

Yeah, but I guess you're right. Giving up a $400,000 a year salary is a sure-fire way to get richer...
It's peanuts when you are gouging the taxpayers to the tune 340 million in golf fees and no telling how much for room and board at only Trump golf courses and hotels, camp David wasn't good enough for him.
Trump’s Golf Trips Could Cost Taxpayers Over $340 Million

Trump’s Golf Trips Could Cost Taxpayers Over $340 Million (forbes.com)

Trump is a sackless piece of shit who ran from his military obligation to his nation, he doesn't deserve to be called a man..

Just like Biden
Yes, he is....

Lol, still getting sucked into the conspiracy theories, huh?

Forum List

Back