The more you know

do you remember the precipitous fall the stock market did?

reme,ber what happened to housing prices?

you are such a rube

does any of you righties understand the concept of human life?

Like the government has a monopoly on life? Do I need to go to the Post Office to get one? That must be where the lefties go.

Ah and the feather brained con displays it true behavior.

The "your a poopy pants" display is often seen when the feather brained con has found the facts jsut too deep to ford.

The republicans are still fighting FDR, amazing just amazing. Republican presidents, Harding Coolidge and Hoover = great depression. That another republican mountebank could actually become president proves Churchill right, "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." Update to quote, or only 'two minutes with the average republican voter.'

you are such a rube

As the housing prices crashed in late 2008 and 2009, the value of the average 401-K was also in freefall. Had we actually experianced the Second Great Republican Depression, as so many here wanted us to, almost every working man that owned their own home with a mortgage on it, would have effectively been bankrupted. Their net worth would have been lower than their debts. And all too many would have been facing that with no job.

These people simply cannot see reality because of their ideology.

The republicans are still fighting FDR, amazing just amazing. Republican presidents, Harding Coolidge and Hoover = great depression. That another republican mountebank could actually become president proves Churchill right, "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." Update to quote, or only 'two minutes with the average republican voter.'

Not sure you'll see it anywhere else, so I'm sharing here. :)

jackass.jpg

Which is why they pushed for 401 ks instead of pensions.

Pensions they woudl still have to pay

OK boop but that is why I dont whisper to them, I OUT their stupidity instead.

Its not about convincing them its about showing to others jsut how stupid they are.

Imagine how the govt has spent 16 trillion and burdened the next three generations and then get back to me on the miniscule amount of the private sector. SS is for people who aren't responsible. I'm not in favor of abandoning it. Just make it an option.

You can make it an option right now as it is.

Just dont collect your money in the end.

See how that works

you are such a rube

As the housing prices crashed in late 2008 and 2009, the value of the average 401-K was also in freefall. Had we actually experianced the Second Great Republican Depression, as so many here wanted us to, almost every working man that owned their own home with a mortgage on it, would have effectively been bankrupted. Their net worth would have been lower than their debts. And all too many would have been facing that with no job.

These people simply cannot see reality because of their ideology.

Many of us can see the reality that is the SS scam.

Imagine how the govt has spent 16 trillion and burdened the next three generations and then get back to me on the miniscule amount of the private sector. SS is for people who aren't responsible. I'm not in favor of abandoning it. Just make it an option.

And while they are at it? They better stop planning to pillage private plans.

They have their eye on it for sure. Of course, they're salivating on confiscating that too and promising us a pittance when we're about to die.

Thats right.

Just like everyone else.

Including the people who die before they collect anything and have NO dependents

SS is insurance.

Its insurance for those who have worked and added to the system.

and their dependents.

And while they are at it? They better stop planning to pillage private plans.

They have their eye on it for sure. Of course, they're salivating on confiscating that too and promising us a pittance when we're about to die.

And that's unacceptable. They come after mine?They have one huge fight on thier hands.

Forum List

Back