The moral terrorism of Planned Parenthood

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"... the feminist movement was supposed to be about ensuring equal rights for women, which included being trusted to make our own reproductive choices.
"Horrifyingly, in the 21st century it has devolved into abortionists exploiting women’s bodies and selling baby parts over a glass of chardonnay while giggling about wanting a Lamborghini."

Planned Parenthood EXPLOITS and ABUSES women when they are at their most vulnerable...often to the extent of facilitating their abuse by third parties, as well as manipulating, lying and taking medical risks with the women once they are in the stirrups.

"We watch as the movement to empower women is brutalized by the left into a scheme which enslaves women to a liberal politics that uses them and their bodies like dirty dishrags. And then we’re told to shut up about it. Because of political correctness.
"There is a scramble on the left by politicians like Mrs. Pelosi and Mrs. Clinton, and their legacy media water-carriers like The New York Times, to “save” Planned Parenthood. These moral terrorists must obfuscate and crawl even further into the gutter to do so, because the cost of admitting the truth of what they’ve become is too monstrous to admit."

TAMMY BRUCE Taxpayers should not subsidize Planned Parenthood - Washington Times

Planned Parenthood is pure evil.

d4f54525fb8411ff887b0e7a0185c822.jpg

Always remember there would never be a "slippery slope" eh? That abortion would be available to prevent the unwanted pregnancies from rape and incest. To prevent back alley abortions.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighto! Fast forward to now. We've got Planned Parenthood selling body parts, aborted babies sold as medical waste to fuel generators and assholes who actually testified in front of the Florida State Legislator that a baby fully born might not be considered a baby. That it was up to the doctor and the mother to decide if it was a baby.

Aye fucking carumba!

We've not just gone down the slippery slope we've hit freaking rock bottom and we're still digging.

As jewish owned corporations go; Planned Parenthood is about as bad as it gets.

Planned Parenthood should be banned from providing abortion. Clearly they've created an industry out of it.

Abortion should be banned beyond 20 weeks at the very latest.

If there's enough tissue to donate to science, then there is too much tissue to terminate the life unless necessary for mother's health at which case it should be done at a full hospital. Not at planned parenthood.

There ought to be common ground such as the above that parties can agree on, but pro choicers are too vested in "Planned Parenthood is God. They can do no wrong" and "fully elective abortion at all stages is necessary for women's rights" that they will never agree to any compromise. End of story. Pro choice has become a militant and uncompromising ideology.

I have to agree that it has become a very sickening situation. Bravo to the advocacy group that exposed this criminal industry.

Planned Parenthood has been turned into a baby killing machine at a profit. It's time it was disbanded and real medical doctors took over the job of abortions for those who were raped or the mother's life is in jeopardy.

It may not seem nice, but I really can see using tissue from these babies in stem cell research and uses. But not for a profit or someone's new expensive car. PP has been corrupted. Time for it to go.

Always remember there would never be a "slippery slope" eh? That abortion would be available to prevent the unwanted pregnancies from rape and incest. To prevent back alley abortions.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighto! Fast forward to now. We've got Planned Parenthood selling body parts, aborted babies sold as medical waste to fuel generators and assholes who actually testified in front of the Florida State Legislator that a baby fully born might not be considered a baby. That it was up to the doctor and the mother to decide if it was a baby.

Aye fucking carumba!

We've not just gone down the slippery slope we've hit freaking rock bottom and we're still digging.

But don't harm a cockroach while filming a movie or the lib loons will freak out.

Planned Parenthood has been turned into a baby killing machine at a profit. It's time it was disbanded and real medical doctors took over the job of abortions for those who were raped or the mother's life is in jeopardy.

It may not seem nice, but I really can see using tissue from these babies in stem cell research and uses. But not for a profit or someone's new expensive car. PP has been corrupted. Time for it to go.

It shouldn't be done. A human life was taken. The tissues cannot be donated because that life was not able to consent to being used. The stem cells will have to come from elsewhere.

Now where I'll get in trouble with the staunch pro lifers is that I think there is a point beyond conception where the fetus becomes human life. I think stem cells from blastocysts or other non-human life early stages of development are not protected and may be used. To me it is not human life if it does not have a human brain.

These companies don't want any part of it...

Planned Parenthood ‘sponsors’ deny funding organization amid hidden camera controversy

Planned Parenthood once boasted a list of sponsors that read like a who's who of the Fortune 100, but now some of the biggest companies say they never gave money to the embattled organization.

Coca-Cola, Ford and Xerox are all among the companies listed in a roster of corporate sponsors claimed by Planned Parenthood, but representatives for the companies said they either never donated to the organization or had not in years. Planned Parenthood, which is now reeling from the release of two undercover videos in which top officials alluded to selling fetus parts, had published the company names on the website of its Washington, DC, chapter. The list was part of an appeal to employees who the site said could double their donations with the help of their employers.

The page was taken down after Coca-Cola, Xerox and Ford Motor Company demanded their names be removed.

Planned Parenthood sponsors deny funding organization amid hidden camera controversy Fox News

It shouldn't be done. A human life was taken. The tissues cannot be donated because that life was not able to consent to being used. The stem cells will have to come from elsewhere.

Now where I'll get in trouble with the staunch pro lifers is that I think there is a point beyond conception where the fetus becomes human life. I think stem cells from blastocysts or other non-human life early stages of development are not protected and may be used. To me it is not human life if it does not have a human brain.
I appreciate what you are saying. And I'm not quite sure how stringent I am on the thoughts of using a heart or just stem cells for use with other babies born with problems. I have seen abortion films (which everyone should take the time to see) and it always brings me to tears.

For those who absolutely are pro choice, look at one of those videos and then tell me that is not a baby.

These companies don't want any part of it...

Planned Parenthood ‘sponsors’ deny funding organization amid hidden camera controversy

Planned Parenthood once boasted a list of sponsors that read like a who's who of the Fortune 100, but now some of the biggest companies say they never gave money to the embattled organization.

Coca-Cola, Ford and Xerox are all among the companies listed in a roster of corporate sponsors claimed by Planned Parenthood, but representatives for the companies said they either never donated to the organization or had not in years. Planned Parenthood, which is now reeling from the release of two undercover videos in which top officials alluded to selling fetus parts, had published the company names on the website of its Washington, DC, chapter. The list was part of an appeal to employees who the site said could double their donations with the help of their employers.

The page was taken down after Coca-Cola, Xerox and Ford Motor Company demanded their names be removed.

Planned Parenthood sponsors deny funding organization amid hidden camera controversy Fox News
Perhaps those companies who sponsor PP should be boycotted. I wouldn't mind.

Forum List

Back