The Moment Sandy Hook Parents start cashing in their kids..

Bzzzzzz. Wrong. There are poor and mentally unstable people all over the world. Want to try again?
Hey dumb ass where did he limit his statement to a particular location?

I actually feel bad for you that you already can't keep up with the conversation. Maybe we should start another thread that discusses the failure of our education system and we use you as the example.
Hey retard, why don't you learn to write.

You're not even good at insults.

Is there anything you're good at?
Bzzzzzz. Wrong. There are poor and mentally unstable people all over the world. Want to try again?

I actually feel bad for you that you already can't keep up with the conversation. Maybe we should start another thread that discusses the failure of our education system and we use you as the example.

From the last two posts it seems you've forgotten what we're discussing.

Selfish gun assholes.

Nope, I'm fully aware of the topic.

It't not the gun lobby's fault either. Hint: it starts with the shooter and his upbringing.

How can any company control the misuse of their product?

By themselves lobbying for tighter and more meaningful gun control laws.
ROFL waves hands, says it must be more meaningful. ROFL you libtards are so GD funny. WTF does "more meaningful" mean, ya dumb ass?

Effective

Better?
Yes. Now specify what the hell tightness means to you, and what the measure of effectiveness will be, reduction in crime, reduction in gun sales, reduction in innocent deaths, reduction in suicides, reduction in suicides by gun, reduction in guns held by criminals vs guns held by law abiding citizens... etc. IOW your statements are broad brush stroke political ramblings that have no clear meaning.

Good for them. This is the worst situation possible for them and NOTHING has changed from it. Nothing. Fuck gun lobbyists who prevent any sort of real legislation passing that would help cut down on these situations occurring. You can't sue lobbyists and this is America so the gun makers are the next most logical target. If they don't want to be sued then don't make guns.

Go ahead gun nuts, lets have it.
What law would have prevented this?

The laws that we'll never have in this country. And nothing will prevent this all together, I said "cut down" (ie. reduce). But it doesn't matter, we live in a society full of selfish assholes and will never have any meaningful gun control put in place.
Why didn't Australia's strict gun control laws, the kind you're calling for, stop the hostage crisis in Sidney?

Thanks for proving my point.

How many situations like this has Australia had since real gun laws were implemented? How many have we had?

Again, laws don't do away with anything 100%. Rape is illegal but it still happens, that doesn't mean we get rid of rape laws because they can't stop it 100% of the time.

Your example only proves that the right laws can reduce mass shootings. Australia is proof of it.

Rape laws don't involve me losing a constitutional right.

Repeal the 2nd amendment if you want to remove that right, until then go pound sand.

Selfish gun assholes.

No, it was actually about a lawsuit. This must be hard for you, keeping focused. You immediately went off on a gun laws tangent. Maybe you don't know the difference between criminal law and tort. But you go on with your bad self questioning the intelligence of others.

ROFL waves hands, says it must be more meaningful. ROFL you libtards are so GD funny. WTF does "more meaningful" mean, ya dumb ass?

Effective

Better?
Yes. Now specify what the hell tightness means to you, and what the measure of effectiveness will be, reduction in crime, reduction in gun sales, reduction in innocent deaths, reduction in suicides, reduction in suicides by gun, reduction in guns held by criminals vs guns held by law abiding citizens... etc. IOW your statements are broad brush stroke political ramblings that have no clear meaning.

Reduction in access to guns.
Good for them. This is the worst situation possible for them and NOTHING has changed from it. Nothing. Fuck gun lobbyists who prevent any sort of real legislation passing that would help cut down on these situations occurring. You can't sue lobbyists and this is America so the gun makers are the next most logical target. If they don't want to be sued then don't make guns.

The laws that we'll never have in this country. And nothing will prevent this all together, I said "cut down" (ie. reduce). But it doesn't matter, we live in a society full of selfish assholes and will never have any meaningful gun control put in place.
Why didn't Australia's strict gun control laws, the kind you're calling for, stop the hostage crisis in Sidney?

How many situations like this has Australia had since real gun laws were implemented? How many have we had?

Again, laws don't do away with anything 100%. Rape is illegal but it still happens, that doesn't mean we get rid of rape laws because they can't stop it 100% of the time.

Your example only proves that the right laws can reduce mass shootings. Australia is proof of it.

Repeal the 2nd amendment if you want to remove that right, until then go pound sand.

Oh look it's Marty, here to invent my argument for me.

Thanks Marty!

Selfish gun assholes.

No, it was actually about a lawsuit. This must be hard for you, keeping focused. You immediately went off on a gun laws tangent. Maybe you don't know the difference between criminal law and tort. But you go on with your bad self questioning the intelligence of others.

You done yet? Perhaps you can go back to wishing grieving parents go to hell.

Just let me know.

Effective

Better?

Thanks Marty!

You have no argument. You have standard gun grabber drivel, that is all.

Selfish gun assholes.

Just let me know.
I don't wish for anyone to go to hell. Even you. Do you actually have something intelligent to say about the lawsuit?

..they became assholes. Some law firm enticed them with a bunch of zeros and now they're going to exploit the "good fortune" of their children being killed and laugh all the way to the bank.

I have the utmost compassion for anyone who loses a child, especially to a senseless act of violence. But that compassion dries up quickly when the victims become the agressors, filing a lawsuit that has no merit because people generally understand you can't hold manufacturers responsible for the misuse of their product because that is entirely out of their control.

So to those nine families I would say, don't plan on meeting your little angels in heaven because avarice is the shortest route to hell.

Who or what made you into the asshole you are today?

I have an AR-15 7.62mm ... and will get the 5.56mm (maybe a .223 as well for varmints, and haven't decided on the brand for either). I have more concerns about finding reasonably affordable ammo than finding a firearm to buy.
A 5.56 can shoot .223 rounds.

I like the shorter version available in the .223 ... Cosmetic reasons and overall length for close quarter storage and accessibility.

I live in the south ... And the shorter version allows for less interference with underbrush or whatever on a four wheeler or in a saddle situation if I am plunking or varmint hunting. If I understand the literature correctly ... The shorter barrel in the .223 makes for an overall louder discharge though.

Last edited:
I have an AR-15 7.62mm ... and will get the 5.56mm (maybe a .223 as well for varmints, and haven't decided on the brand for either). I have more concerns about finding reasonably affordable ammo than finding a firearm to buy.
A 5.56 can shoot .223 rounds.
But .223 is a longer round. I get feeding problems. Also the zero point for .223 is different than 5.56 NATO. I would have to re-zero my weapon to use them.

Yeah, laws always stop lawbreakers. That's why we have zero illegals in America.

Wait, laws don't prevent something 100%???? Are you sure????

Good thing I didn't say they did.

Solid post otherwise Jethro.

Laws only prevent people who are law-abiding from breaking the law.

Mkay.

..they became assholes. Some law firm enticed them with a bunch of zeros and now they're going to exploit the "good fortune" of their children being killed and laugh all the way to the bank.

I have the utmost compassion for anyone who loses a child, especially to a senseless act of violence. But that compassion dries up quickly when the victims become the agressors, filing a lawsuit that has no merit because people generally understand you can't hold manufacturers responsible for the misuse of their product because that is entirely out of their control.

So to those nine families I would say, don't plan on meeting your little angels in heaven because avarice is the shortest route to hell.

So to those nine families I would say, don't plan on meeting your little angels in heaven because avarice is the shortest route to hell

Smiting the NRA is the quickest path to hell

Effective

Better?

Thanks Marty!

Please tell me more about what my argument is. I need to know what I think about this topic. Please don't keep me in the dark Marty!

Yeah, laws always stop lawbreakers. That's why we have zero illegals in America.

Wait, laws don't prevent something 100%???? Are you sure????

Good thing I didn't say they did.

Solid post otherwise Jethro.

Laws only prevent people who are law-abiding from breaking the law.

Mkay.
That's who they want to control.

Selfish gun assholes.

Just let me know.
I don't wish for anyone to go to hell. Even you. Do you actually have something intelligent to say about the lawsuit?

Page 1....you ignored it though because it didn't fit your selfish agenda.

Effective

Better?

Thanks Marty!

Please tell me more about what my argument is. I need to know what I think about this topic. Please don't keep me in the dark Marty!
You haven't made one intelligent contribution yet about the thread topic. Let's start there.

Forum List

Back