The Moment Sandy Hook Parents start cashing in their kids..

Nov 1, 2014
Idaho
..they became assholes. Some law firm enticed them with a bunch of zeros and now they're going to exploit the "good fortune" of their children being killed and laugh all the way to the bank.

I have the utmost compassion for anyone who loses a child, especially to a senseless act of violence. But that compassion dries up quickly when the victims become the agressors, filing a lawsuit that has no merit because people generally understand you can't hold manufacturers responsible for the misuse of their product because that is entirely out of their control.

So to those nine families I would say, don't plan on meeting your little angels in heaven because avarice is the shortest route to hell.

Well ... I saw the story and it convinced me to invest in a new assault weapon before they start to suffer more legislative concerns and court liability. Better to get one now before the price goes up.

I imagine the same thing will happen as did when the assault weapons ban was passed ... More weapons will be sold.

Grief can make people act in all sorts illogical ways. I do not support this lawsuit and believe it will ultimately fail. That being said, claiming these folks are going to hell as result of this lawsuit is a bit much.
Avarice is one of the seven deadly sins.

Well ... I saw the story and it convinced me to invest in a new assault weapon before they start to suffer more legislative concerns and court liability. Better to get one now before the price goes up.

I imagine the same thing will happen as did when the assault weapons ban was passed ... More weapons will be sold.

Assault rifles are select fire rifles with a fully automatic option. I don't think you can buy one now legally without a special license.

Good for them. This is the worst situation possible for them and NOTHING has changed from it. Nothing. Fuck gun lobbyists who prevent any sort of real legislation passing that would help cut down on these situations occurring. You can't sue lobbyists and this is America so the gun makers are the next most logical target. If they don't want to be sued then don't make guns.

Go ahead gun nuts, lets have it.

I feel sorry for the gun manufacturers

We need more threads to protect them
You should feel sorry for the children, who's parents agreed to make that school a gun free zone. There's a special hell reserved for idiots who mandate that a school be defenseless against attack, them blame others for their idiocy.

Good for them. This is the worst situation possible for them and NOTHING has changed from it. Nothing. Fuck gun lobbyists who prevent any sort of real legislation passing that would help cut down on these situations occurring. You can't sue lobbyists and this is America so the gun makers are the next most logical target. If they don't want to be sued then don't make guns.

Retard.

Who are they filing the lawsuit against?
Remington (the owner of Bushmaster), and the local gun dealer that sold the gun to the mother that failed to put her guns in her gun safe after she trained her mentally handicapped child to shoot.

Retard.

You can do better than that.

What law would have prevented this?

Not the gun manufacturers fault. Anyone with a step above the primordial stew would know that.

You ever wonder why people dont believe others when they say you can go after someone in court?

Forum List

Back