Parents could face five years in jail if they smack their kids under proposals from the children’s tsar.

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021
Children's Commissioner for England Dame Rachel de Souza announced she would be "supportive" of a law against hitting youngsters.

For real you democratic morons are the stupid asses , who caused a generation or two to be raised up spoiled ass brats, you know the ones who you taught to yell “ child abuse” because your parent raised their voice. Give me a freaking break you weak asses. You destroyed two generations of kids with your weak thinking selves. The more you pricks try to fix shit the more you destroy it.
The end of this country and bending over to a government using a virus to control your every move as well as your thinking.

Kids need discipline, that doesn’t mean beat them black and blue, but a good old fashioned spanking never killed nor mentally damged them forever. Only a leftist weak ass puss destroys a mind and makes one a little puss.

Children's Commissioner for England Dame Rachel de Souza announced she would be "supportive" of a law against hitting youngsters.

For real you democratic morons are the stupid asses , who caused a generation or two to be raised up spoiled ass brats, you know the ones who you taught to yell “ child abuse” because your parent raised their voice. Give me a freaking break you weak asses. You destroyed two generations of kids with your weak thinking selves. The more you pricks try to fix shit the more you destroy it.
The end of this country and bending over to a government using a virus to control your every move as well as your thinking.

Kids need discipline, that doesn’t mean beat them black and blue, but a good old fashioned spanking never killed nor mentally damged them forever. Only a leftist weak ass puss destroys a mind and makes one a little puss.

I grew up raised partially by a WWI and a WW2 veteran. The WWI veteran, my great grandfather, although a fair, easy going and quiet man, would tell me something once in a voice no louder than a whisper. If I failed to comply, he would get a switch off the nearest tree, appear behind me suddenly and use it. The WWII veteran was a screamer, not unlike a drill sergeant. If I acted up, he would dance around me shouting like a madman, making threats he would never carry out. I think it depends on the child, and a host of other factors whether or not physical discipline is warranted or even necessary. In hindsight I appreciate my great grandfather's efforts at discipline in my early life.

• Banned
I grew up raised partially by a WWI and a WW2 veteran. The WWI veteran, my great grandfather, although a fair, easy going and quiet man, would tell me something once in a voice no louder than a whisper. If I failed to comply, he would get a switch off the nearest tree, appear behind me suddenly and use it. The WWII veteran was a screamer, not unlike a drill sergeant. If I acted up, he would dance around me shouting like a madman, making threats he would never carry out. I think it depends on the child, and a host of other factors whether or not physical discipline is warranted or even necessary. In hindsight I appreciate my great grandfather's efforts at discipline in my early life.

I think I could agree with that. Certain kids do need a delicate handling esp. today since these vaccines cause autism off the charts today.

• Banned

My poor mother I remember her telling me her mom would have my grandpa whack her hand with a belt buckle because she did something I forget what it was at the moment but it was a stupid reason to do it for sure. She only whacked me once LOL with a wooden spoon, I took it off her broke it in front of her and we both lost it laughing. She never did whack me with it again. I was smart ass young tween at the time I believe lol.

Regarding the rearing of my son, I rely on the Rawlings look taught to me by my father and the occasional swat on the rear. I need only give my little girl the look. ;)

You don't talk to them or ground them , shame on you!! Beating on you kids is bad.

I agree that discipline is needed, but when it comes to a physical punishment, there is a line that has been crossed way too many times. To me, a grounding is the way to go because of there being so many different privileges that a child can lose and for however long they end up losing them for. A grounding can go on forever if the child is bad enough.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Spare the Rod and the Child Thinks He's God

Forum List

Back