The Militarization Of Our Police: [video]...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Just thought i would post this interesting video. The increasing militarization of our police is very disturbing. Looks like more Citizens are catching on though. But is it too late to reverse course?

The one thing I kept telling the repubs during the Bush admin was to be aware at the policies and excuses you make during this term because it will be used by the next POTUS or group.

Nope...Patriot was all good until Obama was POTUS. NSA spying was all good until Obama was POTUS. Torture was all good until....well, they still support that just not American citizens, except they when they did...anyway.

You see the same thing with the Police. Lets take Iraq as an example. Soldiers were told to not point guns at the citizens because we are trying to win over the hearts and minds of the citizens. And generally people dont like to have weapons pointed at them. They kinda get ticked.

Then you turn to Furgeson protesters. Not the people rioting...protesters. And suddenly winning hearts and minds dont mean shit. Everyone excuses it for any reason they can think of but NO ONE thinks its a good idea.

Then the police started shoving white journalists around and everyone said "hey wait....you cant do that". They apoligized and went back to sticking weapons in black peoples faces. And its all good.

So no, no one will see the problem with Militarized Police until they get militarized on someone YOU know or care about. By that time its too late to complain

The one thing I kept telling the repubs during the Bush admin was to be aware at the policies and excuses you make during this term because it will be used by the next POTUS or group.

Nope...Patriot was all good until Obama was POTUS. NSA spying was all good until Obama was POTUS. Torture was all good until....well, they still support that just not American citizens, except they when they did...anyway.

You see the same thing with the Police. Lets take Iraq as an example. Soldiers were told to not point guns at the citizens because we are trying to win over the hearts and minds of the citizens. And generally people dont like to have weapons pointed at them. They kinda get ticked.

Then you turn to Furgeson protesters. Not the people rioting...protesters. And suddenly winning hearts and minds dont mean shit. Everyone excuses it for any reason they can think of but NO ONE thinks its a good idea.

Then the police started shoving white journalists around and everyone said "hey wait....you cant do that". They apoligized and went back to sticking weapons in black peoples faces. And its all good.

So no, no one will see the problem with Militarized Police until they get militarized on someone YOU know or care about. By that time its too late to complain

I hear ya, but actually it's been both Communists/Progressives and Neocons who have consistently insulted and shouted down those who've been speaking about this for years. For them, it just depends on who's in power at the time. It's Party before Country stuff.

On this Board alone, i've been viciously attacked by both Communists/Progressives and Neocons over the Police State issue. However, it is encouraging seeing more Americans waking up. Because the Police State is continuing to rapidly expand. I just hope it's not too late to reverse course.

Forum List

Back