The Microagression Impeachment Trial

It's not what Trump said that matters.....it's what Democrats feel he meant that matters.
They're simply jumping to conclusions and making false assumptions.
Nevermind the simple fact that the riot was underway an hour before anyone who listened to Trump's so-called violent rhetoric was completed.

This week’s impeachment of President Trump was done under the pretext that he urged people attending the Save America rally to riot at the Capitol Building. There’s no evidence that the president’s words urged riot or unrest, as I pointed out at PJ Media. In fact, there are things he said that mitigated against the claim that he urged people to crash the Capitol Building, scare people, and break things. But could President Trump have stopped it? Our timeline shows the president was still on stage and speaking when the clash at the Capitol started.
Indeed, it’s possible the siege could have been averted had the Capitol Police taken the advice of the FBI and NYPD monitoring the chatter of the QAnon conspiracy theorists planning the assault and responded with increased security. The lax security was observed by a shocked senior analyst at the Center for Security Policy.​

What's worse, in my opinion, is how We The People have allowed Donald J. Trump, the former most powerful man in the world, to be deposed and dragged before a circus of anti-American dictators for the entertainment of some truly evil motherfuckers. Freedom is, as was always warned, dying in darkness.

The people fired him on November 3rd, 2020.

All the rest ? The consequences of his own behavior.

You mean the corrupt "people" made up shit and changed standard voting practices to insure you could say such. Nazis pulled the same kind of crap. They did illegal things after claiming that they were legal based on illegal laws they made up.

Democrats read the Nazi handbook while accusing their opponents of being Nazis.

It's the best of both worlds really.

Truth is we have some of the same in the Republicans and it seems pretty obvious at this point why people haven't been able to get rid of these scumbags in DC.

Incumbents are held in like crazy glue.............unless you are Trump.
The crap they have pulled on him is the same reasons I elected not to go into politics. The lies and bullshit that comes with it is unreal. It has all needed a good cleanup for many years and our law enforcement and the majority of politicians have failed in that aspect.

To succeed in DC, it helps to either be a sociopath or drunk.

It's not what Trump said that matters.....it's what Democrats feel he meant that matters.
Nevermind the simple fact that the riot was underway an hour before anyone who listened to Trump's so-called violent rhetoric was completed.

This week’s impeachment of President Trump was done under the pretext that he urged people attending the Save America rally to riot at the Capitol Building. There’s no evidence that the president’s words urged riot or unrest, as I pointed out at PJ Media. In fact, there are things he said that mitigated against the claim that he urged people to crash the Capitol Building, scare people, and break things. But could President Trump have stopped it? Our timeline shows the president was still on stage and speaking when the clash at the Capitol started.
Indeed, it’s possible the siege could have been averted had the Capitol Police taken the advice of the FBI and NYPD monitoring the chatter of the QAnon conspiracy theorists planning the assault and responded with increased security. The lax security was observed by a shocked senior analyst at the Center for Security Policy.​

What's worse, in my opinion, is how We The People have allowed Donald J. Trump, the former most powerful man in the world, to be deposed and dragged before a circus of anti-American dictators for the entertainment of some truly evil motherfuckers. Freedom is, as was always warned, dying in darkness.

You mean the corrupt "people" made up shit and changed standard voting practices to insure you could say such. Nazis pulled the same kind of crap. They did illegal things after claiming that they were legal based on illegal laws they made up.

Truth is we have some of the same in the Republicans and it seems pretty obvious at this point why people haven't been able to get rid of these scumbags in DC.

The crap they have pulled on him is the same reasons I elected not to go into politics. The lies and bullshit that comes with it is unreal. It has all needed a good cleanup for many years and our law enforcement and the majority of politicians have failed in that aspect.

Even a lot of the local politics is full of shit birds.

The morals of society have never been lower. As such, the people representing the said society will do what they do best, which is destroy it.

An immoral populace cannot be free.

The morals of society have never been lower. As such, the people representing the said society will do what they do best, which is destroy it.

An immoral populace cannot be free.

The immoral majority are in places the average citizen does not go into' and those seem to have a great desire to destroy those who are not with them.

We were talking earlier this morning and Rod said, "I know you liked seeing that snow fly off to the side when you ran the snow plow," I said, "No honey I always hated snow except for when we got paid to move it." Even that was a corrupt little bag of worms I would discover after giving a bill with a minus for the previous months over payment. The gal running the books at the school district tried to get me to keep that over payment. It didn't occur to me until later that they were seeing if I would play into their corrupt games.

Elections have consequences.....and the consequences are that the winners get to make up the rules as they go.
The problem with it is none of this is real.
Most of the issues you folks seem to always have with Trump isn't what he actually did wrong, it's just your reaction to everything he did or you imagined he did.

I just thank God everyday politicians can't fly.

Imagine the horror.

To quote: Nero fiddled while Rome burned. What about a relief package? What about getting EVERYONE vaccinated? Meanwhile ,the filthy Democrats tie up the Senate to "Get" Trump. The dirty ,filthy ,lying Democrats thought they could run him off. Well ,he FINISHED his term in spite of their REAL insurrection. May every Democrat Politico burn in Hell.

As the press praises Biden on how great he is.

Biden once called a voter a 'Dog faced Pony Soldier". Not only was it NOT funny ,but nobody even knew what the old BrokeDick MEANT. And that is in the WH now? (taking orders from Bezos ,of course)

I vote democrat. We are watching the Roman solution, "bread and circuses", keep us fed and entertained.
Trump should not be tried in the Senate. He is a private citizen. If he has committed criminal offenses, he should be tried in court as any other private citizen would be tried. I believe a conviction to be highly unlikely. In the unlikely event of a conviction, then Biden should follow the Ford precedent and pardon Him.

You say "consequences of his own behavior". I assume you're speaking of the impeachment for supposedly inciting riot. So, what exactly did he say to incite these people to riot and break into the capital building?

You say "consequences of his own behavior". I assume you're speaking of the impeachment for supposedly inciting riot. So, what exactly did he say to incite these people to riot and break into the capital building?

It wasn't any "one thing" - it was the end result of a long string of things he said.

Which people? Were most of them citizens? How many illegal mailin ballots was the most any single Dem shill filled out in one night do you think?

It wasn't any "one thing" - it was the end result of a long string of things he said.

Don't give me "It wasn't any 'one thing'". That's just a cheap dodge to avoid having to actually present evidence. Everything in your post that you linked says nothing more than: "We don't like Trump or his style". Nowhere can it be construed that he was inciting riot and insurrection.

So, answer the question: What exactly did he say to incite these people to riot and break into the capital building?

Forum List

Back