Insurrection! Rioters Are Currently Trying To Break Into The Portland Police Bureau Building With Hammers And Axes

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Oh, it’s just armed Biden supporters breaking into government buildings. Non issue.
1612998852966.png

Maybe you could sit on a keyboard and type frantically to show you increase of adrenaline. Or you could try to associate them with your political rivals to try and make consternation a hobby.
..of course you are ok supporting criminals/hypocrites/etc
--you are OK with these jackasses that are CRIMINALS!!!..you are part of the problem
You are so very desperate....I feel sorry for your failure.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It amazes me that there are people who actually don’t know what it means to attack and ransack the capital and think every riot, assault, and bit of graffiti is equivalent...you can’t fix willful stupidity.

Maybe you could sit on a keyboard and type frantically to show you increase of adrenaline. Or you could try to associate them with your political rivals to try and make consternation a hobby.
--you are OK with these jackasses that are CRIMINALS!!!..you are part of the problem
It's interesting how the Democrats who have contributed to this thread so far seem very unconcerned about these violent illegal acts.
Yes, every post needs to have a disclaimer about how they don't support any riots, huh?
you are a communist and a traitor ! you need to be censored !

It's interesting how the Democrats who have contributed to this thread so far seem very unconcerned about these violent illegal acts.
Yes, every post needs to have a disclaimer about how they don't support any riots, huh?
you are a communist and a traitor ! you need to be censored !
More desperation and soul rending over your inability to reason.

It amazes me that there are people who actually don’t know what it means to attack and ransack the capital and think every riot, assault, and bit of graffiti is equivalent...you can’t fix willful stupidity.
"the participant attempted to break down the door" of a police station. Yep, that is equivalent--by the way how do you attack and ransack money--the word is capitOl.

I haven't seen anybody make that comparison, let alone say it's the same thing, except you. Am I missing something somewhere?

Edit: Well... Gracie just did indirectly... After your post. o.0

Forum List

Back