the meeting ..

so Donnie asks Vlad about Russia hacking ...

Trump pressed Putin on Russian involvement in U.S. election: Tillerson

as if he didnt already know ..
"I think it was Russia but I think it was probably other people and/or countries, and I see nothing wrong with that statement. Nobody really knows. Nobody really knows for sure,” Trump said on a visit to Poland.
What in hell does that MEAN?
Our genius POTUS drops more pearls of wisdom.

nobody really knows translates to the typical Trump dodge leaving the blame in question creating a conspiracy that has no answer and is left to speculation.

a standard RW debate tool ... Breibart training from none other ..

More lies and conjecture by the LOOSERS of all TIME, HAHAHAHAHAHA.{{{{{{{ >>>Did Trump just say "Shit",, Oh my god he must be impeached and executed for that, How much are we expected to endure from such a vile racist sexist homophobic islamaphobic Nazi capitalist imperial orange >>>>>> }}}}}}}} What the fuck ever,, you people are so stupid you are beyond funny living in the fourth dimension of psychosis.

More lies and conjecture by the LOOSERS of all TIME, HAHAHAHAHAHA.{{{{{{{ >>>Did Trump just say "Shit",, Oh my god he must be impeached and executed for that, How much are we expected to endure from such a vile racist sexist homophobic islamaphobic Nazi capitalist imperial orange >>>>>> }}}}}}}} What the fuck ever,, you people are so stupid you are beyond funny living in the fourth dimension of psychosis.

"Loosers"?

"Loosers"?

thats exactly how Trump got elected

:lmao::lmao:

"Loosers"?

Nope, you ran the worst Candidate in history. THAT'S how he got elected.

I wonder if a mod could change the title of this topic from "The meeting" to "The bleating"?

Trump is doing his job and some of these people here can't stand it.

"Loosers"?

some people just cant grasp that....

"Loosers"?

because I didnt vote for Clinton shes my candidate?

ok, icebrain, and dopes like you are how he got elected.

"Loosers"?

because I didnt vote for Clinton shes my candidate?

ok, icebrain, and dopes like you are how he got elected.

Yup, dickweed. You're a Lefty through and through

Forum List

Back