The Medicare $2000 is finally here, for Part D.

Those are private plans, not Medicare.
There are 4 parts to Medicare - Part A, Part B, Part C and Part D.

A and B are original Medicare, Part D is the prescription drug plan that people usually purchase along side of original Medicare and Part C are MA or MAPD plans. MAPD plans incorporate A,B and D. MA plans normally doesn't have drug coverage but you can purchase one. Yes, I know very well when and who passed the Medicare Act of 2003.

Part B covers very few drugs, mostly infusions.

There are 4 parts to Medicare - Part A, Part B, Part C and Part D.

A and B are original Medicare, Part D is the prescription drug plan that people usually purchase along side of original Medicare and Part C are MA or MAPD plans. MAPD plans incorporate A,B and D. MA plans normally doesn't have drug coverage but you can purchase one. Yes, I know very well when and who passed the Medicare Act of 2003.

Part B covers very few drugs, mostly infusions.

I have no idea why she can't understand this.

I have no idea why she can't understand this.
I know. But not a lot of senior's I've had in seminars do understand it even after slide shows. I have some that still call MAPD their supplement and then I have to explain all over again. The gap and troop is the hardest to get across. I'm glad I'm slowly fazing myself out in the next year or two. I really don't do anything now until AEP and OEP and the OEP for o care I might do a lot different this year since CMS has imposed a couple extra steps of bullshit.

I know. But not a lot of senior's I've had in seminars do understand it even after slide shows. I have some that still call MAPD their supplement and then I have to explain all over again. The gap and troop is the hardest to get across. I'm glad I'm slowly fazing myself out in the next year or two. I really don't do anything now until AEP and OEP and the OEP for o care I might do a lot different this year since CMS has imposed a couple extra steps of bullshit.

I retired July 29th :) I don't have another AEP in me.

I retired July 29th :) I don't have another AEP in me.
Congrats. I may depending on how I feel after this one retire. The only reason I have stayed in this long I haven't had to see anyone face to face in 4 years and just work from home now and can do shit in between apts. I haven't had a seminar in 5 years and I really don't miss them.

Forum List

Back